Treatment of cervical erosion in nulliparous women: recommendations
Erosion of the cervix in nulliparous women — a phenomenon quite common. The main difficulty of the treatment in this case consists in its influence on the reproductive function. After applying the traditional method of removal of erosion (burning) on the neck of the uterus leaves scars, which can later create problems for normal delivery and affect conception. There are alternative treatments, one of which is drug heliopolice.
What is erosion?
Erosion of the uterine cervix is one of the most common diseases of modern women. In varying degrees, it is detected by every second women of reproductive age. Pathology, even in young girls, also, sometimes diagnosed congenital erosion.
The essence of the disease in the pathological change of the tissues lining the cervix. Erosion can be called the destruction of the mucous membrane. Under the influence of external factors (inflammation, trauma, hormonal disruptions) on the mucous membrane appears non-healing ulcer. After a while it detected cells, the presence of which is unusual for this region — normally, they line the cervical canal. This migration is called ectopia. Alien elements are prone to the active reproduction and mutations.
Erosion of the cervix in nulliparous women interferes with the normal functioning of the body. The condition of the uterine cervix affects the reproductive function of women: conception, birth process.
The causes of the disease
The pathological process begins with damage to the mucosa of the uterine cervix. Parous women it can happen during childbirth. There are other causes of erosion:
- mechanical trauma during gynecological manipulations, surgical operations, abortion, rough sex;
- activity of pathogenic microorganisms (chlamydia, Trichomonas, herpes virus) that cause severe tissue inflammation;
- long-term inflammatory processes of genital infectious nature;
- endocrine disruption in the body of the girl, causing hormonal system affects your own tissues.
Congenital erosion is diagnosed in young girls and girls, it occurs as a result of violation of processes of dareobasanjo in the fetus. With age we can expect improvement of the situation, often by the time puberty such erosion disappears completely.
Why should the treatment of erosion in women?
In the vast majority of cases, the disease does not manifest itself, does not cause discomfort and does not affect the quality of life. To some extent it can be considered a normal condition not requiring treatment. But we must not forget that the oncological processes of the reproductive system in women start with such small damage.
In the absence of treatment and control small ulcer with a foreign cell can degenerate into a malignant tumor of the uterus.
For young nulliparous women, it is especially important to timely and fully treat erosion as it affects ovarian function, conception and delivery.
Traditional methods of treatment of erosion
Erosion control in women consists of two phases:
- the elimination of the factor causing damage;
- destruction of foreign cells in the zone of erosion.
At the stage of diagnosis it is necessary to establish the true causes of disease. If it’s an infection, with the help of modern medical technologies you can ascertain the type of pathogen and to treat the disease is most effective medicines (antibiotics, antivirals). Endocrine, the violation is treated by hormonal therapy.
When removed, the factor that triggers the problem, proceed to radical treatment, namely, the physical elimination of damaged tissues. Moxibustion is the influence of an electric current, a laser beam or cryotherapy (freezing).
It is a well established technology, their destructive implications strictly on a given area of the body and the desired layer depth. However, it is obvious that this die is not only alien but also native healthy cells. In fact, moxibustion is the burning of the tissue, which later forms the scab, and scar.
In addition, there is the possibility of damage to the cervical canal of the uterus, making conception impossible in future.
The radical destruction of the eroded area — a simple and effective measure against erosion. We can say that Mature women are not going to give birth in the future, this is the best method of treatment.
But it does have its disadvantages:
- the procedure is quite painful;
- for full recovery after the operation takes a long time.
Treatment nulliparous women
In the treatment of erosion in young girls especially important to the preservation of reproductive function. Cauterization, cryosurgery have side effects – they can make impossible the conception of a child, cause complications in childbirth. This is why young women need to find alternative methods of treatment.
- A small erosion, which shows no features of malignancy, can not be treated. Many women choose this option, delay treatment for later. Most of them have successful conception occurs, the pregnancy proceeds without complications and the birth of a healthy baby. However, this tactic is like a ticking time bomb. To give birth erosion is possible, but can lead to serious complications.
- You can also use the modern technology of destruction of pathological tissues — laser or radiowave destruction. It is highly effective, but extremely complex and expensive procedure requiring special equipment and professional attention.
- There is another method of treatment of erosion, suitable for nulliparous women: heliopolice. The procedure is cauterization of the affected area complex mixture of acid solutions, which are specially selected and have a selective effect. The drug destroys foreign cells of a cylindrical epithelium and little effect on the normal lining of the cervix.
The advantages of the method of humification:
- the wound formed after the procedure, heals without scarring, so after surgery you can successfully plan conception;
- the procedure is virtually painless;
- requires no special equipment;
- do not require surgical intervention;
- rapid recovery of the patient after the procedure.
The treatment of erosion in young nulliparous women requires a special approach. Traditional methods (burning, freezing) can lead to disturbance of reproductive abilities, so you should use alternative methods of treatment.