Treatment of tubootitis in the home folk remedies
How to treat tubootitis at home?
After a long acute infections or infectious diseases, many patients are faced with such unpleasant illness as tubootitis. This phenomenon is associated with impaired ventilation in the middle ear. This disease is characterized by inflammation of the Eustachian tube and eardrum. Patient while tubootitis feels unpleasant stuffiness in the ear, he is deteriorating hearing.
Doctors there are two forms of pathology: acute and chronic. If you have been diagnosed with tubootitis, the treatment at home without the approval of the attending physician is not carried out as there is a risk of transfer of disease into a chronic form, with all its complications.
General information about the disease
During pharyngitis, rhinitis, tonsillitis and other infectious germs from the throat and nose can easily get into the ear canal. It causes inflammation in the Eustachian tube.
In the course of the disease Eustachian tube is clogged, causing the tympanic cavity is closed. Such an impact on a hearing aid leads to a feeling of stuffiness of the ears and decreased perception of sound.
To provoke tubootitis can also such phenomena as:
- violation of the anatomical structure of the nose, throat and ears;
- the formation of polyps.
Treatment of tubootitis at home is recommended only after prior consultation by an otolaryngologist.
During the inflammatory process the patient can experience such unpleasant symptoms as:
- congestion in the ears;
- the feeling of finding water inside the ear canal;
- the hearing impairment.
An interesting fact that when the patient starts to yawn or swallow saliva, the feeling of stuffiness disappears. This feature stems from the fact that during these actions is improving the lumen of the auditory tube.
How to treat tubootitis home?
Common symptoms goes away once the patient 3-4 times to see a doctor. Other than recommendations for treatment a doctor prescribes the procedures that a patient must undergo in the hospital.
Among the medical procedures include:
- lavage of the ear;
- the blowing according to Politzer;
- hardware pneumomassage;
- laser therapy;
Help. In most cases, the tubootitis does not require hospitalization and all treatments are carried out at home.
Those patients who do not know how to treat tubootitis at home, should pay attention to some nuances:
- Nonsteroidal remedies to help to eliminate the inflammatory process in the ear canal. Among anti-inflammatory medications include Ibuprofen, Paracetamol.
- Vasoconstrictor nose drops and antigistaminnye medications to help get rid of edema.
- Using the catheter may withdraw the accumulated fluid from Eustachian tube. In this case, in the ear are injected glucocorticoids.
- Treatment with antibiotics is only possible in the presence of a bacterial infection. Initially, the doctor prescribes Amoxicillin. If the dynamics of the treatment is not observed, then we recommend taking Cefuroxime, Azithromycin, Amoxiclav.
- Immunomodulators and vitamins help strengthen the immune system to better fight infection.
- The antidote can be prescribed by a doctor in the case when the reason for tubootitis was an allergic reaction. They help to cope with the allergen and improve the condition of the patient.
Important! When the tubootitis is in remission, the patient must visit the doctor.
To consolidate the results of home treatment helps physiotherapy, ear blowing and pneumomassage. To improve the condition of the tympanic cavity, and restore the position of the auditory tube allows electrical stimulation.
Folk remedies: ear drops
To get rid of the inflammation in the Eustachian tube will help drops prepared on the basis of natural means. The most well-known recipes for the preparation of antiseptic (drops in ear):
- Preheated garlic butter. You must take 120 g of sunflower oil one medium size head of garlic. All components are ground and brewed about 10 days. Before use in the therapeutic mixture add a little glycerin.
- Onion juice. Component should drip into the ear, and after we put the heated piece of ice, pre-wrapped it in a bandage.
- Aloe Vera juice, diluted with water (1:1 dosage). It is recommended to strain the juice, moisten the swabs and lay in the ear cavity. To use aloe Vera topical and in the form of nose drops, 3-4 drops every 4 hours.
Treatment of tubootitis folk remedies involves the use of herbal. On the basis of preparing herbal decoctions, which the patient must drink several times a day. For the preparation of herbal decoctions should be purchased at the pharmacy one of the varieties of herbs.
It is also important to use this herb as a lotion for the ears. This therapy will help eliminate swelling and inflammation.
Recipe 1. A decoction prepared on the basis of shoots of bilberry, burdock root, anise seeds, chamomile flowers, smartweed and St. John’s wort. Herbs in equal dosage filled with boiling water and then infuse for about 7 hours.
Recipe 2. A decoction is prepared from yarrow, eucalyptus leaves, celandine, lavender, dandelion root. All components are mixed in equal amounts. Then take 2 tbsp of herbal mixture and pour 0.5 liters of boiling water.
Recipe 3. To prepare the broth using the following ingredients: spearmint, birch, bark viburnum, cowberry leaves, coriander fruits. To prepare you will need 30 g of herbs and 700 ml of boiling water.
Recipe 4. Another effective option for the treatment of tubootitis is the use of the following decoction. It includes: the shoots of bilberry, marigold, marshmallow root, mint, peonies, Highlander pepper. Pre-grass mix and fill with 3 tbsp. of mixture in 1 liter of boiling water.
If timely to seek help from a doctor when tubootitis, you can easily avoid the negative consequences. In advanced cases, the disease becomes chronic and leads to the formation of purulent otitis media.
If the patient will be time to treat acute respiratory infections and other infectious diseases, to protect themselves from the disease.