Upland uterus with cervical erosion: indications and characteristics
Upland uterus – is a unique medicinal plant, about the amazing properties of which he knows practically every representative of the fairer sex. Upland uterus is known for its unique ability to treat numerous diseases of the female reproductive system. Folk medicine recommends the use of medicinal plants for effective and most effective treatment of endometriosis, uterine fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, and of course, erosion of the cervix, which occupies a leading position among the most common gynecological diseases. What is a cervical erosion and how to treat the pathology with upland uterus?
Cervical erosion: features of the disease
Cervical erosion is a very serious gynecological problem, the essence of which lies in the pathological alteration of the normal multilayered epithelium of the cervix genitals. You need to understand that when developing erosive process is the pathological replacement of normal squamous epithelium with columnar epithelium of the cervical canal. The result of this replacement of epithelial cells cervical is a persistent loss of reproductive organs its function.
The prevalence of cervical erosion is extremely high – in most cases, the pathology is diagnosed in 60-65% of all women of childbearing age. Gynecological disease most often develops because of hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body, a difficult birth, abortion, operations on the pelvic organs, infections, sexually transmitted. Treatment of cervical erosion should be comprehensive – many experts advise women with this disease to combine drug therapy and herbal medicine. One of the most effective allies in the fight against cervical erosion is plant is one-sided, which is also known as upland uterus.
Upland uterus: effects on the female body
Upland uterus – is a unique medicinal plant, which has a pronounced antiseptic, antibacterial, healing, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory properties. The composition of medicinal plants includes a huge number of different active components – plant hormones that mimic female sex hormones, vitamins, organic acids and amino acids, a wide range of trace elements (copper, zinc, manganese, titanium and others). What are the effects of upland uterus on women’s health and reproductive system?
- The plant is known for its ability to normalize the level of female hormones of estrogen in the body, which allows in the shortest terms to restore hormonal balance.
- It stimulates the functioning of the endocrine and nervous systems.
- Upland uterus has a pronounced antimicrobial, antiseptic and regenerating effect thanks to what is recommended for use after childbirth, abortion, diagnostic procedures or vysalivanie.
- The plant is often used for heavy uterine bleeding, provoking the development of anemia. This medicinal plant helps to eliminate menstrual disorders.
- Folk medicine recommends to take ortilia in the treatment of cervical erosion.
Upland uterus in the treatment of cervical erosion
Plant is one-sided, known as upland uterus, is widely used in folk medicine for the treatment of erosion of reproductive organ. Recipes with upland uterus a huge amount.
- For the treatment of cervical erosion Ortelius can be used in different forms – in the form of infusion, decoction, alcoholic tincture, douching or endovaginal swabs. For example, one of the most effective folk remedies in the fight against gynecological diseases considered douching broth upland uterus. To prepare the medication will need two tablespoons of dried and pre-chopped herbs that need to be dissolved in 0.5 litres of warm water, put on small fire and bring to a boil. The decoction should be boiled for 10-15 minutes, then allow to cool to room temperature and use for douching. Treatments should be daily. The duration of treatment upland uterus usually lasts at least 7-10 days.
- A decoction of medicinal plants prepared by the above method can also be used for the introduction of endovaginal swabs. For this decoction ortiliya to be heated to physical body temperature level, after which the roll of gauze cloth or bandage swab, drench in the broth and enter into the vagina. The procedure should be carried out every night, leaving the tampon in the vagina for 1-2 hours.
- Alcohol tincture upland uterus – an effective remedy against many disorders of female genital sphere, including erosion of the cervix. For its preparation should be placed in a glass vessel with 0.5 liters of vodka about 50 g of dry grass, after which the container should be placed in a dark and dry place for 30 days. After this period the medication carefully filtered and used to treat. Regimen as follows: every morning before eating, should take 30-40 drops of tincture of upland uterus, the second drug should be conducted in the evening. Alcohol tincture can be diluted with a small amount of water, efficiency of treatment it does not decrease.
- For douching with cervical erosion, you can use the infusion of ortiliya, which is prepared as follows: two tablespoons dried plants pour two cups of boiling water, leave for 4-5 hours to draw. Then the medicine slightly warmed in a water bath to room temperature and used for douching.
Folk medicine offers a huge variety of recipes based on Borovoy of the uterus, which will help to make the process of treatment of erosion more effective and efficient. But if you decide to go to therapy, remember that upland uterus has some contraindications for use.
Contraindications upland uterus
Medicinal plant has some serious contraindications, which include:
- the plant is not recommended to accept in a child or adolescent;
- gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer, gastritis and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute stage;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- individual intolerance of medicinal plants;
- high blood pressure or problems with blood clotting;
- simultaneous reception upland uterus, and hormonal drugs. As you know, within the ortiliya are natural plant hormones that are similar to female hormones. Accordingly, simultaneous administration may lead to a serious hormonal imbalance in the female body.