Uterine fibroids large size, what to do? Answer the question
Uterine fibroids occur in many women, but the formation of large size is not often, but still happens. And all because women ignore the symptoms and do not seek timely help. You need to remember that fibroids reproductive organ of large size is a serious pathology, which has a detrimental effect on nearby bodies and is a danger to the overall health of women. What symptoms can tell about the formation of a very large size? Is it possible to cure uterine fibroids without surgery if it is very large?
What symptoms would indicate a large tumor?
First and foremost I want to say that uterine fibroids – a benign education. It is formed from tissues of reproductive organ under the influence of external factors. It is worth remembering that, even despite the fact that it is a benign tumor, it’s still dangerous to women’s health. A large tumor is very dangerous, and recognize the presence of one of the following:
- aching pain in the abdomen;
- spontaneous urination;
- failures in the intestines;
- vaginal bleeding;
- menstrual disorders;
- frequent urge to urinate;
- discomfort during sex and after it;
- mucous vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor;
- fatigue and weakness;
- shortness of breath;
- pathology of heart and vessels;
- excessive sweating;
- pain in the pelvic region, which gives to the anus, and lower back;
- a small weight gain;
- an increase in the abdomen, as in pregnancy.
After the lady detects such symptoms, she should not hesitate to seek qualified help. After a thorough examination the doctor can make a diagnosis, find the cause of the disease and will select the best method of therapy. Because uterine fibroids are very dangerous and can lead to serious irreversible consequences in the female body.
What can cause uterine fibroids?
So far the exact causes of uterine fibroids is unknown but there are suggestions that provoke its appearance can the following factors:
- the polluted environment;
- frequent stress;
- failures in the endocrine system;
- chronic infection;
- diabetes mellitus;
- kidney disease;
- frequent load;
- the defeat of the adrenal glands;
- thyroid disease;
- frequent interruption of pregnancy;
- gynecologic pathology in the chronic form;
- long-term use of hormonal methods;
- prolonged UV exposure.
In addition to the above reasons, the fibroids are very large size may develop and in the presence of a small node, if any treatment.
What are the complications possible with a large fibroid?
A large tumor is very dangerous, and if nothing is done, it can lead to very serious consequences. The thing is that fibroids requires constant power, which he can pull from the surrounding organs most commonly affected are the pancreas, liver and kidneys. If not promptly treated, may develop such diseases:
- diabetes mellitus;
- malfunction of the heart and blood vessels;
- disruptions in the body’s metabolic processes;
- bronchitis, rhinitis;
- fistula in the bladder wall.
But the most severe consequence without action if uterine cancer is necrosis of the tumor sites resulting in the violation of blood supply in them, and he caused a very large size tumors. This condition requires urgent surgical intervention, when this condition is not enough. Besides, doctors believe that cancer genitals can be the result of inaction when fibroids. What treatment helps?
What methods of diagnostics can diagnose?
Uterine huge fibroids gynecologist diagnosed by visual inspection on the gynecological chair. Doctor sure studies clinical pathology and medical history. If the case is very complicated, in this case, you may need additional research:
- Ultrasound of the organs of the peritoneum;
What if the diagnosis was confirmed and the tumor is very large? What kind of treatment will give maximum effect?
What treatment is effective in uterine fibroids?
Treatment of tumor of large size in the reproductive organs involves the surgical intervention. Conservative methods in advanced pathology of the desired effect does not give — as practice shows. Today, surgeons practice two basic methods of operation. Some of them fit particular patient depends on the health of women, presence of comorbidities, tumor size. Operations can be carried out by such methods:
- Hysterectomy. This form provides for complete removal of the genitals. Most often, this method of operation is used in the treatment of patients older than 45 years. Women of reproductive age are trying all possible ways to save the uterus. To avoid such a transaction in very difficult cases when other methods do not help, will not succeed.
- Myomectomy. This method of operation involves removing the node of the tumor or part of the reproductive organ with the tumor. This method of operation is thought to be conservative, as it allows to maintain the ability to carry and give birth to the baby. Besides this type of operation is gentle, but there is a risk that there may be new Minnie nodes.
And to remove only education, most often used minimally invasive techniques such as:
Very large size of the tumors is a serious pathology that requires urgent treatment. If you do not take any measures and are not promptly treated, the consequences can be serious enough to change anything will not succeed. Early access to a doctor and properly prescribed treatment will help to cure the disease with minimal losses for women.