What appears thrush in girls?
Gynecological disorders refer to pathology affecting the female genital organs. A serious problem in their identification is the fact that a considerable number of these disease tends to be asymptomatic. This greatly complicates the task of doctors and could seriously threaten the health of girls and women. Such pathologies include various types of tumors, including malignant, cysts and some illnesses, sexually transmitted.
In addition, there are a number of women’s diseases, symptoms of which are manifested at the initial stage and proceeds with pronounced signs. These include thrush. What is a yeast infection in girls, from which it appears how to fight the disease — about this and much more will be discussed in this article.
What is a yeast infection, peculiarities of
Thrush (candidiasis) is a disease, which is the causative agent is a fungus Candida, affects the vaginal mucosa. In addition, the disease can affect the oral cavity, nail plates, etc. Women suffer more often than men. Candida fungi are plant microorganisms. They multiply rapidly, and microflora of the intestine is favorable for the development environment. But it so happens that they fall into the vagina and this causes yeast infection. The disease is considered to be one of the most common and, according to some statistics, they suffer more than 50% girls. Depending on the manifestations of disease allocate some of its basic forms:
- Surface form. The lesions occur only on the surface of the mucous membrane (genitals, oral mucosa, etc.).
- The visceral form. This is a more severe form of the disease, which affects not only the mucosa but also affects the internal organs.
- Erased form. The outbreak of candidiasis a number of features similar to other diseases. Often it is some infection.
- The chronic form of the disease is indolent, permanent.
The surface form of the disease can be observed within a few months. Also, the disease may go into a chronic stage or to purchase the visceral form. The cause of this condition is late diagnosis or assign a wrong treatment. In chronic candidiasis the symptoms are less pronounced. However, a chronic yeast infection in girls to treat much more complicated, in addition, the treatment takes a long time. Against the background of a weakened immune system the disease can develop with a new force. Therefore, when the first symptoms of the disease do not need to delay the visit to the doctor in order to avoid chronic yeast infection and various complications.
A yeast infection in girls appears very often and is accompanied by the following symptoms:
- The most obvious symptom of the disease is a rich cheesy discharge from the vagina, which is increased before the menstrual cycle.
- Irritation and itching of the genital organs.
- Inflammation and soreness of the vaginal mucosa, which becomes of a bright red colour.
- Discomfort during intercourse, difficulty urinating.
Causes of candidiasis in girls
The main reason for the development of the disease is a disturbance of the vaginal microflora. Can contribute to this:
- Excessive use of drugs. They weaken the body’s defenses and encourage the growth of fungus.
- Antibiotics helps kill harmful and beneficial bacteria. This, in turn, causes a disturbance of the natural balance of microflora and causes the disease.
- The constant use of contraceptives many women leads to the fluctuation of the hormonal levels and causes candidiasis.
- Age-related hormonal changes, particularly menopause.
- Pregnancy because the body changes at the physiological level.
- A weakened immune system.
The causes of thrush in girls is and some of the disease:
- gynecological diseases accompanied by inflammation;
- venereal disease;
- some chronic illnesses;
- pathology of the gastrointestinal tract;
- diseases of the endocrine system (diabetes etc.);
- surgical intervention in the uterus.
Most experts believe that the causes affecting the development of candidiasis often occur due to improper nutrition. Excessive consumption of sugary foods, flour products changes the acidity of the vagina. In addition, disordered nutrition leads to various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, which provoke the development of dysbiosis. He, in turn, causes candidiasis. Therefore, during treatment of the disease should regularly follow the diet, a special diet. You want to exclude from the diet sweet, salty and sour food.
It so happens that provoke the disease can and wearing tight synthetic underwear. Underwear is not breathable and compresses the body, causing irritation of the skin. The body temperature rises, conditions are favorable for the emergence of the fungus. Studies have shown that the cause of disease in girls may be associated with seasonal allergic reaction. In this situation, if yeast infection treatment does not bring positive results, you need to take the help of allergist.
The main treatment of the disease of the disease is receiving antifungals, diet and personal hygiene, if necessary — the special physiotherapy.
Learning, which is why there is thrush and what causes provoke the development of the disease, you have the opportunity to prevent it.