Ascorbic acid with glucose the benefits and harms
Askorbinka: benefits and harms
Askorbinka, or ascorbic acid, is a well – known vitamin C. It is often mistaken during the illness to activate the protective ability of the body. This biologically active substance takes part in all metabolic processes. Daily need look at is 100 mg.
Sources of vitamin C
An increased amount of ascorbic acid is citrus fruits, different varieties of cabbage, rosehips, currants, apples, bell peppers, strawberries, tomatoes and persimmons.
Pharmaceutical vitamin drugs are available in pill form, tablets and ampoules for injection. It was the overdose of such funds causes side effects on the body.
What is the use of vitamin C
Askorbinka vital, its benefits is to strengthen the immune system. She is also actively involved in the process of hematopoiesis, improve the functionality of the nervous and endocrine systems.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, removes free radicals from the body. Ascorbic acid is essential for the growth and development of connective tissue and collagen fibers. Sufficient level of this substance is effective in prevention of inflammatory and infectious diseases.
Energobrazovania tissues of the human body also depends on the tongue, which is involved in the synthesis of carnitine.
Indications for reception of a tablet form of vitamin C
In addition to the prevention of Hypo — and vitamin deficiency, say doctors recommend to take in such cases:
- the period of growth and puberty;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- during heavy physical exertion;
- the state of chronic fatigue;
- the rehabilitation period after serious illness or injury.
- in winter and spring months to prevent the development of viral diseases;
- in acute and chronic blood loss;
- intoxication and degeneration of the body.
How to take vitamin C
Order ascorbic acid did not bring harm, it is necessary to remember contraindications, symptoms of overdose, and dosage of vitamin preparations. Each pharmaceutical product includes a standard admission for adults and children.
Experts pay attention that in pregnancy a look at readily crosses the placental barrier. In this regard, it is not necessary to consume vitamin C in large amounts. Also, special attention should be paid to the dosage of the drug to women during the breastfeeding period. At this time, ascorbic acid can often cause an allergic reaction in a child.
The admission of pharmaceuticals to patients with chronic diseases of the urinary and cardiovascular systems are coordinated with the attending physician, which you need to adjust the duration and dosage of therapy.
Absolute contraindication to receiving vitamin C it is believed the patient has an allergic reaction to ascorbic acid. In such cases, the patient noted redness and itching of the skin. In more severe options people suffer from swelling of the mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract.
According to the instructions to the drug, special care should be taken people with diabetes, anemic conditions, and kidney stone disease.
Farmcrest «askarbekova acid», the good or harm which depends on the dosage, it is recommended to eat after a meal. For children the dosage usually two times less than for adult patients.
Excessive doses of vitamin C
For the first time on the therapeutic effect of high doses askorbinki mentioned American scientist L. Pauling, who studied the effect of vitamins on the course of cancer. In such cases, askorbinka significantly improves overall health cancer.
If the drug is taken as a preventive measure, many patients develop complications from the gastrointestinal tract. Ascorbic acid irritating, it causes gastritis and ulcerative lesions of gastrointestinal mucosa.
In 2000, at the world cardiology Congress was information that higher doses of vitamin C provoke atherosclerosis. Excessive consumption of vitamin preparations patients of younger age may be accompanied by allergic reactions and kidney disorders.
The use of vitamins in complex with glucose
In the pharmacy nets for sale ascorbic acid with glucose. Benefit or harm of such farmcrest depends on patient compliance dosage. Features of this tool are that:
- artificially synthesised vitamin C is formed from glucose;
- the combined use of these two ingredients improves liver function;
- glucose provides quick nourishment for the body.
Indications for use of vitamin C and glucose
This tool is applied in the cases listed hereinafter:
- The presence of symptoms of fatigue, excessive irritability and chronic ailments.
- Signs of increased permeability of blood vessels.
- Chronic periodontitis (inflammation of periodontal tissues), bleeding gums.
- People who are at increased risk of development of infectious diseases. The preparation is recommended to children, often suffering from bacterial and viral diseases.
- Vitamin complex with glucose is useful for food poisoning in the complex detoxification therapy.
- The tool is recommended for chronic pain in the limbs, disorders of bone development and see if they are loose dentition.
- The formation of a hemorrhagic diathesis.
Effects of overdose of vitamin C and glucose
Excess of norms of consumption of askorbinki and glucose is accompanied by such complications:
- a sharp narrowing of the lumen of blood vessels as a result of thrombophlebitis and thrombosis;
- acute disruption of the pancreas that is manifested by detection of glucose in urine and disorder of glycogen synthesis;
- dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract in the form of frequent nausea, heartburn and pain attacks;
- in some cases, the patient has hives when hypersensitivity to ascorbic acid;
- long Prem vitamin C and glucose causes the formation of kidney stones;
- the progression of hypertension.
Medical care for patients with poisoning by askorbinka
The first manifestation of an overdose is a violation of the digestive processes. Basic principles of treatment are to:
- gastric lavage and the use of sorbents effective in the first hours of poisoning due to the fact that ascorbic acid is rapidly absorbed through the mucous membrane of the stomach;
- immediate hospitalization of the patient, which is shown even in allergic symptoms. The patient should be under constant medical supervision;
- symptomatic therapy of the complications. For example, the presence of clots requires a specific tromboliticescoe treatment to dissolve blood clots;
- reducing aggressive acts increased concentration of the tongue is achieved by the introduction of vitamins A and E. This treatment requires constant medical monitoring.
Ascorbic acid is in most cases beneficial to the body. Drug side effects linked to the overdose of vitamin C.