Beet juice: useful properties, contraindications, the recipe
Useful properties and rules of beet juice
Any freshly made juice good for the body, and the beet is no exception. But in order to drink from the beet really benefited, it is necessary to consider some nuances. Proper juicing dosage in the diet and the strict observance of the contraindications is the key to successful treatment with this natural product. What are the contraindications and useful properties of beet juice are known to medicine and how to use this information for their own health? We offer detailed understanding of all these issues.
In the beet contains a large amount of nutrients that have a positive impact on the work of individual organs and systems. Many remember how in the childhood the grandmother tried to feed them boiled vegetable with a strange taste, assuring that this would be a good health and rosy cheeks. And only now, as an adult and smarter, we can understand that cures juice the beet, appreciating the real usefulness of this vegetable.
Among all the medicinal properties of eating beets include:
- increasing the level of red blood cells and iron in blood for anemia;
- reduction of cholesterol levels;
- prevention and treatment of menstrual pains, hormonal imbalances, normalization of the menstrual cycle;
- cleansing the body of toxins and toxic substances produced by metabolic processes;
- the normalization of the liver;
- prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis and of heart ischemia
- the reduction of pressure and strengthening the walls of blood vessels;
- prevention of iodine deficiency and thyroid disease;
- strengthening the immune system, antiviral action;
- from the common cold, sinusitis;
- reducing the risk of development of cancer cells;
- the prevention of stroke.
In addition, beet juice has a tonic effect on the body, helps to cope with fatigue, gives energy, improves sleep, improves complexion and skin condition. But to obtain these results is possible only with proper use of «magic drink».
How to drink beet juice correctly
In order to achieve any results from drinking beet juice and avoid negative consequences for the organism, it is necessary to observe some rules. The main thing – do not overdo it! If your whole life drinking the beet was limited to salad and herring under a fur coat, sharply drinking fresh beet juice (and even a mug) face so many unpleasant sensations that in the future you will not come close to this healthy drink. And indigestion is the least of the adventure that is waiting for you.
Usually the question of how to make your own healthy drink, not worth it. Who does not know to cook fresh beet juice, you need a food processor or juicer. If the kitchen equipment on hand was not, be done without a juicer using a conventional grinder. Just skip the vegetables through it, and then manually press the juice through a sieve or cheesecloth:
- Start drinking beet juice it is necessary in the composition with other vegetable or fruit juice. This mix is recommended to drink twice a day 200 ml.
- The initial ratio of 1:10, for example, 100 ml carrot juice takes only 10 ml of juice of beet. The concentration of beet it is necessary to increase gradually.
- Treatment pure juice is 14 days. Repeat until after a break of 2-3 weeks.
It is forbidden to drink freshly squeezed juice immediately after making it. To neutralize the action of harmful components might take several hours. During this time the juice should be stored in the refrigerator in an open container.
Treatment: useful mixes
To start treatment beet juice is never too late. But, as already mentioned, it is recommended to use in the composition of the vegetable mix:
- First, the untrained organism difficult to absorb large amounts of the concentrated drink in the pure form.
- Second, beet juice has a specific taste that not everyone will like.
- Thirdly, from mixed drinks to be even more useful.
The canons of a healthy diet is not restricted in imagination and experiments with ingredients vegetable fresh juices. But if the consumption of beetroot juice conducted particular therapeutic purpose, it is better to listen to the opinion of experts in the selection of the components:
- For the prevention of cancer, heart attack and hypertension right to take the juice of beet, Apple and carrot. Mix the juices in equal proportions either chop the ingredients in a blender until a homogeneous mass. Course duration is 3-4 months.
- To normalize the composition of blood, iron deficiency anemia treatment and skin rejuvenation is recommended to drink a smoothie or orange juice, beets and carrots. 100 ml of orange juice, take 50 ml of carrot juice and 25 ml of beetroot. When grinding food in the blender follow the same proportion. In the finished drink add a little water.
- To cleanse the liver and kidneys, stimulation of the intestine, and reduce blood pressure will approach the cranberries and beets, mixed in proportion 1:2. Similar therapeutic effect buryakove juice with honey (1:1).
- For weight loss beet juice is helpful to connect with fat burning ingredients, for example cucumber, celery or grapefruit.
- To relieve the symptoms of a hangover will help beets with orange, Apple and carrot. To prepare a drink with several ingredients or using the entire list.
- If in the previous recipe orange to replace the ginger root, you get a drink for the digestive system.
- To cleanse the liver and gallbladder will help beets, carrots, pineapple juice and lime. If tropical fruit is not at hand or you are allergic to them, replace them with the usual radish.
- A mixture of celery, cabbage, cucumber and beet is the best remedy for heartburn. Also remove the unpleasant feeling will help of beet and carrot juice with added chopped banana pulp.
Well, if you just need to cheer up and strengthen all the body’s energy reserves, add the beet, carrot and Apple greens. This can be dill, parsley, spinach or lettuce. This vitamin cocktail is good increases efficiency and helps to resist stress situations.
But natural treatment, no matter how effective and safe it may be, always has its contraindications. And when they decide to drink beetroot juice, the benefits and harms needs to be adequately assessed. Only this will allow to avoid unpleasant consequences.
Beet treatment: contraindications
First, it is worth noting that beetroot is a strong allergen. The symptoms of food allergies occur mainly in children of breastfeeding age at introduction of complementary foods. So for babies these experiments to anything. Especially since the use of concentrated beverage the risk of allergic reaction present even in adults. In addition, beet juice is contraindicated in these diseases:
- kidney stones (drink concentrate of beets can cause the movement of stones in the urinary tract);
- chronic kidney disease, inflammatory and degenerative processes in the kidneys;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- loose stools (has a strong laxative effect, and in chronic diarrhea possible degradation);
- low blood pressure;
- increased acidity of the stomach;
- diabetes mellitus;
- chronic heartburn providing for a strict diet.
In the absence of all these contraindications regular courses of beet juice will help to strengthen the cardiovascular system, cleanse the blood and liver. And according to American scientists, the antioxidant activity of beet pigment also allows you to stop the growth of cancerous tumors. If that was indeed the case, then how to drink beetroot juice for cancer to prolong life?
Beet juice in treatment of cancer
In the composition of the beet contains betacyanin. It’s not just the pigment that makes the red vegetable, a powerful antioxidant that helps to prolong youthfulness of our body. Regular consumption of beet juice helps to better tolerate chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer. According to the latest research, the inclusion in the diet of beet helps to reduce the growth rate of cancer tumors. And if such results, scientists can still cause doubts, in the prevention of cancer beet juice – one of the best remedies.
Official guidance on how much they can drink in a day of juice and for how long, does not exist. Therefore, the volume required to choose at their discretion, listening, as the body absorbs the beets. If in gradually increasing doses have not observed any side effects, to achieve a therapeutic effect is recommended to drink at least one liter per day. But better on this account to consult with a therapist.
In addition to the juice, treatment of cancer it is recommended to Supplement the consumption of boiled beet. During the day the patient must eat up to 300 grams of vegetable, adding it to the usual garnish. Boil the beets is recommended for a couple. This will allow you to save the maximum of useful substances that affect cancer cells.
First, in the period of adaptation to the new product in daily menus, in the treatment of cancer use the standard recipe for beets and carrots in equal proportions. If this ratio is poorly absorbed, with the percentage of beet juice should be reduced. Optional to the mixture, you can add the potatoes and Apple. These two ingredients add strength and energy, increasing the immune resistance to disease.
When cancers of the urinary or digestive system it is forbidden to drink the juice from sour or bitter fruits and vegetables.
Over time, you need to go to one component of beet drink. To continue the use of other fresh juices you can, but separate from the main treatment.
Juice therapy during pregnancy: benefits of beets for mother and child
To use beet juice during pregnancy is not only possible, but necessary. One of the reasons for the introduction of the beet in the diet of pregnant women – high in folic acid in beet juice. This is the most important building block of the Central nervous system and brain cells of the baby. And to ensure complete intrauterine development of the crumbs, it is important to ensure a sufficient level of folic acid in the body. And in this respect the beet juice is not inferior to synthetic drugs.
Useful freshly squeezed beetroot juice during pregnancy, and as a source of iron. Because the diagnosis of «iron deficiency anemia» among women in the position of one of the most common. So in the process of correction of the diet of pregnant should definitely make a menu drink with beets.
What exactly not to do during pregnancy is to drink beet juice straight. The concentrated beverage may cause a decrease in blood pressure that is not the best way affect on health of the future mom. But to cook with it vitamin cocktails can safely! The what is juice therapy can be not only useful, but tasty if to show imagination in choosing the ingredients:
- Mix grape and pomegranate juice, add a little beet juice, you get a delicious vitamin drink. Optional juice can be sweetened or add any aromatic spices (ginger, cardamom).
- Combine in equal proportions of Apple juice, carrot, beet and pear. This drink can be drunk regularly every 2-3 days.
Beetroot is not just a vegetable from my grandmother’s garden, and a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals. And if with mind to make beet juice, your body will certainly be able to repay you a strong immune system, slim figure and a healthy nervous system.