Can I drink kefir or yogurt for poisoning
The consumption of yogurt and yogurt for poisoning and after
Almost all kinds of poisoning are supplemented by nausea and vomiting. Often these unpleasant phenomena associated diarrhea and increased body temperature. In a similar way the human body responds to harmful microorganisms, which were a source of poisoning. In this case, it is required to help the body get rid of symptoms of intoxication and to ensure the normal stage of recovery. For this purpose there are various methods and medicines. Many people love to eat yogurt in case of poisoning. How this milk drink is useful and safe, it is necessary to understand.
Useful properties of kefir
Kefir made from whole or normalized milk by adding starter cultures. If to say in simple words, the milk is added different types of beneficial microorganisms that contribute to souring, and then kept for a certain period of time. As a result of the fermentation process turns all familiar from childhood taste. Consisting of yogurt, in addition to bacteria, there are vitamins, minerals, acids, proteins and fats that are needed by the body. Kefir has many beneficial for person properties:
- stabilizes the microflora of the intestines and the entire gastrointestinal tract;
- suspends the propagation of harmful microorganisms and fungi;
- improves digestion and absorption of beneficial enzymes in the mucosa of the stomach and intestines;
- strengthens the immune system;
- has a slight laxative effect;
- has gardolinski properties;
- stimulates the removal of toxins from the body;
- helps restore damaged mucous epithelium;
- regulates the production of immunoglobulin A;
- regular use improves the General condition of the whole organism.
Can I use yogurt for poisoning
If a person is showing signs of acute intoxication, he recommended fasting at least a day. Further, under the condition feel better, you can assign diet. At the second day after the condition has stabilized and vomiting, diarrhea, and pain in the abdomen disappeared, gradually to give such food:
- the second broth from lean meats. The meat is boiling first the water is drained and pour a new, boil until cooked;
- sticky cereal – oatmeal, rice, buckwheat. For cooking it is better to use chaff, which boil in plenty of water;
- boiled chicken eggs;
- baked apples.
Any milk or milk products in cases of poisoning is forbidden!
Kefir if poisoning is contraindicated in patients for several reasons:
- Product with a sour taste irritates the mucous membrane of the stomach of the patient, with hemorrhages in the thickness of the gastric walls.
- It accelerates metabolism in the gut, leading to increased diarrhea.
- Increases the acidity of the stomach, with attendant complications of poisoning.
Any food poisoning ends with a period of rehabilitation when the person begins to return to a normal diet. Food for a recovering person must be made of qualitative and natural products. All food is given in small portions several times a day.
Kefir after poisoning
After all symptoms disappeared, the patient begins to recover his usual diet. A good start for the normalization of metabolic processes is yogurt. Damaged by pathogens the intestine all the nutrients are usually poorly absorbed into the bloodstream. The microflora is significantly reduced, the effects of poisoning can join a bacterial or fungal disease.
Doctors and nutritionists recommend taking yogurt after poisoning twice a day rate of up to 14 days.
To improve the efficiency of yogurt you can add different prebiotics, which will only improve the therapeutic effect of the drink.
Contraindications to the use of yogurt
This may seem surprising, but to eat yogurt there are a number of contraindications.
- Infant age. Kefir is not recommended for children under one year in connection with the intolerance of the child’s body the protein caseine. Kids older than one year can be included in the diet only yogurt low fat.
- Diseases of the stomach, with increased acidity – ulcer and gastritis of different etiology.
- Chronic diarrhea. Fermented milk has the property to increase peristalsis, therefore contraindicated in people with a tendency to chronic diarrhoea. The consumption of yogurt leads to an increase in diarrhea and dehydration.
- Allergy to milk proteins.
Those people who suffer from congenital intolerance to the proteins in cow’s milk, is strictly prohibited the consumption of dairy and fermented milk products.
Can I eat yogurt in case of poisoning and after
Yogurt refers to yogurt products. It is obtained by fermentation of milk by adding beneficial microorganisms, the so-called ferments. Like any milk and milk products, yogurt inhalation not use. He, like yogurt, irritates the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract and increases diarrhea.
But after poisoning the yoghurt is simply necessary. It helps to quickly restore all the digestive organs and systems, due to the high content of beneficial microorganisms. During poisoning pathogenic flora completely destroys all the beneficial microbes contained in the stomach and intestines.
Yogurt saturate the body with good flora and help prevent fungal diseases.
Causes of food poisoning dairy group
Poisoning it is possible to obtain any products, not an exception, and so beloved by all kefir and yogurt. The most common reasons for the happening of poisoning by these products such:
- systematic violations of rules of storage of food products. If the yogurt stood for a few hours in the heat, that he not only has retained its useful properties, but has acquired a health hazard. A few SIPS of kefir can cause retching and diarrhea. Stomach upset starts within three hours after consuming the tainted drink;
- the use of expired dairy products. Mistakenly believed that the lactic bacteria will eventually become more active. Doctors advise to drink kefir and yogurt only when the shelf life on it is good. Do not drink expired milk drinks, even if they taste and smell appear normal.
You can sum up what dairy products inhalation consume impossible, but in the recovery stage it is simply necessary. These drinks will help the patient quickly return to normal after intoxication and to avoid complications. Regular consumption of kefir and yogurt will reduce the chance of poisoning, prolong youthfulness and improve health.