Can I eat bananas while poisoning and diarrhea
Bananas in cases of poisoning – useful properties and contraindications
In the period of acute intoxication, when a General malaise is accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea and high fever, eating must be completely restricted. A therapeutic diet is usually appointed a day, then begins a gradual feeding of the sick man’s light and easily digestible food. Many people have a doubt, can I eat bananas while poisoning and diarrhea and how they are useful in case of General weakening of the body.
Benefits of bananas for human
Bananas are a very useful food. They contain in their flesh a lot of different useful substances, necessary for normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. If there is a failure in the intestines and stomach, these exotic fruits are simply irreplaceable. The substances contained in the fruit that contribute to the output of harmful phenol from the body, which is very important for the residents of industrial regions. To begin to recover from any poisoning, doctors prescribe it with bananas. In addition, in cases of poisoning by mushrooms, these fruits are directly displayed in the food to reduce the absorption of toxins into the bloodstream. They have a soft enveloping action.
Bananas are different beneficial qualities:
- enriching the human body with potassium, zinc and iron. they are one of the richest sources of potassium;
- supply the person complex vitamins;
- are a source of natural sugar, such as glucose, sucrose, fructose;
- contain plenty of fiber;
- have a protective, astringent and disinfecting action;
- contribute to the strengthening of the cardiovascular system;
- normalize blood pressure;
- restore the vitality of the body;
- well satisfy hunger;
- this tropical fruit contains tryptophan, which regulates serotonin, the so called hormone of joy. A person who constantly eats the fruit, it looks more happy.
Use this tropical fruit is invaluable in the rehabilitation process after the poisoning.
You can’t eat a lot of bananas with retching, as bananas do not pass heat treatment, therefore, in their composition there remain components which can complicate the violation of the gastrointestinal tract.
Consumption of these vegetables in the acute phase should be limited, and in the process of medical treatment of them it is better not to eat.
Diet after poisoning
Diet after poisoning should be based only on light dishes that are heat treated. If there is no vomiting, you can eat bananas after exposure and throughout the recovery period. This approach will allow you to quickly cure diarrhea and to normalize a chair. Before eating the fruit, after the intoxication, you should consult with your doctor.
During the recovery process, not recommended with any fruit.
Inflamed mucosa of the stomach still can’t handle a big load, this may increase vomiting and diarrhea.
Contraindications to bananas
Bananas, like any other products, have a number of contraindications for use in food.
- Not recommended for children with serious problems in the digestive system.
- Do not give to infants. Though fruit and are a hypoallergenic fruit, to give to their babies is not necessary, as the benefit to such crumbs of dubious.
- It is not necessary to give in the first day of poisoning, when the patient is constantly vomiting and diarrhea.
- Diabetes any stage.
- Varicose veins.
- Hyperacidity of the gastric mucosa.
How to choose bananas
On the shelves of large supermarkets, markets and small shops are always in abundance are bananas. They differ in color, size and exporting country. Before you buy fruit, you must learn a few rules for the optimal choice.
- You need to pay attention not to the fruit, and in their tails. If they are greenish and quite elastic, it indicates the freshness of the fruit.
- The peel should be of uniform color, without defects. It should not be black spots, signs of rot or dents.
- Proper storage temperature ranges from +12 to +15 Celsius.
- These tropical treats can be stored in the refrigerator, where they quickly come into disrepair. Peel and flesh blacken and taste changes.
Buying exotic fruits, you need to decide the place of storage in the house. If they are greenish then they are put in a dark place for ripening, and if it’s yellow, then you can immediately to eat.
If the bananas I want to eat it immediately, it is better to buy the fruits are bright yellow. The rind should be shiny, the fruit is a streamlined shape, without ribs. Ribbed bananas are less sweet and are often used for salads. If the banana is a little black dots, then it’s not bad, the fruit reached optimum ripeness. However you eat it will have on the day of purchase, as the next day his flesh will turn into tasteless mush.
The degree of ripeness of bananas
All the bananas at ripeness can be divided into several groups:
- Uniformly green – so look fruit immediately after transportation from warmer countries.
- Greenish-yellow fruits are fully prepared for wholesale supply to large supermarkets and markets.
- Yellow-greenish – products of this color, it is recommended to allocate between retail outlets.
- Bananas are yellow with green noses and tails – a good option for sale. These fruits are a few days can lie down at home without spoiling.
- Uniformly yellow fruit, ideal for sale at retail. These exotic fruits can be used in the recovery period after the poisoning.
- Bananas are yellow with brown spots – the most ripe fruits contain the maximum amount of nutrients. But they must have at once, often such instances in stores discount.
Bananas with peel a grayish color not worth buying, this color indicates that the fruit is frozen. It’s not dangerous but absolutely tasteless.
Bananas transportyou to us in an entirely green. If they do not have time to ripen on the way, then ripen to dark specialized cells.
Bananas can also be poisoned. Very often this phenomenon is observed in children as their body is not formed properly. Some doctors do not recommend giving children under five years, all exotic fruits.
Poisoning occurs due to eating of green fruits that contain a lot of starch. In the intestine, this starch starts the fermentation process, and the person starts to hurt. The symptoms of poisoning resemble bananas other similar diseases:
- nausea and vomiting;
- the temperature rises;
- start severe pain in the abdomen, sometimes spasmodic;
- falls mood and appetite decreases.
To prevent the poisoning of bananas is easy. Just do not eat unripe fruit. You can put these fruits for a few days in a dark place and they will ripen. And if the poisoning has occurred, it is urgent to start treatment, to avoid bad consequences.
Banana is allowed product after the poisoning. However, before inclusion in the diet is to ask your doctor, first. A qualified doctor will compare all the risks in each case and take the right decision.