Enterosgel with alcohol poisoning before alcohol
Features of the administration of enterosgel before and after alcohol
Enterosgel is a modern drug that belongs to the group of sorbents. It can be taken before drinking alcohol and after. It effectively neutralizes the alcohol and toxins, improves the digestive system. In this article, can I use enterosgel during alcohol intoxication and hangover, and to take it before drinking.
Short description of the drug
Enterosgel is a relatively new drug. This sorbent is produced in the form of a hydrogel (gel, water-based). Enterosgel is used for excretion of toxins and pathogenic microorganisms. It attracts, binds, neutralizes and removes the body of harmful and harmful substances.
Enterosgel is not absorbed into the bloodstream and acts only in the digestive cavity, small and large intestines. This drug has virtually no contraindications and side effects. Prolonged use can cause constipation. Enterosgel is forbidden to accept patients with complete or partial bowel obstruction.
Please note that enterosgel, due to its structure, is a more effective sorbent than this group of drugs produced in the form of tablets (activated charcoal, sorbex, white coal).
Features of the administration of enterosgel to alcohol
Enterosgel prior alcohol helps to reduce hangover. This drug can be taken before abundant feasts and holidays. Doctors recommend it to keep in all home kits. Enterosgel, drunk before a meal, helps the body to cope not only with alcohol, but fatty and fried foods, which often sakasavesa alcohol.
Please note that the enterosgel with alcohol can be combined without fear of complications and side effects.
Enterosgel should be drunk 15-20 minutes before drinking. The dose for adults is 15 grams, that one tablespoon of the drug. To wash down enterosgel need 1-2 glasses of water without gases. The fluid speeds up its effect and increases the ability to neutralize toxins and alcohol.
Here are the major beneficial effects of enterosgel when taking it before drinking.
- The drug prevents the absorption of alcohol into the blood, thus preventing the development of alcohol intoxication and intoxication.
- Enterosgel protects the gastric mucosa from the irritating effects of alcohol. Usually the intake of alcohol causes an increase of acidity of gastric juice, and in the morning the person feels discomfort in the stomach, heartburn, he develops a sour burp. Enterosgel neutralizes excess hydrochloric acid and protects the stomach from its effects on him.
- This medicine protects the intestinal flora and improves bowel.
- Prevents the development of flatulence, intestinal colic, increased gas and diarrhea. These symptoms often develop in the morning, with hangover, and deliver a lot of discomfort to people
- Protects against alcohol poisoning.
Taking the drug with hangover
Hangover is a condition that develops in the morning after consuming alcoholic beverages. Ethyl alcohol, when consumed in large quantities, acts on the body as a toxin. It leads to dehydration, disruption of the cardiovascular, nervous and nutritional systems.
Symptoms of hangover:
- headache and General weakness, dizziness. These symptoms are caused by spasm of brain vessels, high blood pressure, and the residual content of alcohol in the blood;
- dry mouth and the feeling of strong thirst are signs of dehydration. Alcohol removes from the body plenty of fluids;
- indigestion, which is manifested by abdominal pain, intestinal colic, flatulence, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- the difficulty to gather my thoughts and focus on work. Performance during a hangover is significantly reduced;
- tachycardia (rapid heartbeat) and hypertension (high blood pressure) are caused by dehydration and electrolyte malfunction in the body.
What will the remedy for a hangover? This drug is effective in alcoholic intoxication and the symptoms of hangover. It accelerates the neutralization and removal of alcohol from the body, removes heartburn, intestinal colic, flatulence and disorders of the chair.
Enterosgel after alcohol can I take the morning after waking up. You can drink 2 tablespoons of this drug. 1 hour after taking it, you should eat Breakfast.
Anything else I can help with a hangover
In order to quickly get rid of the symptoms of a hangover, you need to fill fluid loss, and to establish electrolyte balance in the blood, removing the last traces of alcohol from the body and relieve vascular spasm. Sorbents enough to overcome the hangover. Below, we have gathered for you the recommendations that will help to restore the body and restore lost performance:
- Drink plenty of fluids. Wake up, drink 1 glass of brine, and then throughout the day drink alkaline mineral water such as «Borzhomi», or sweetened tea. Instead of water you can drink rehydron. This drug developed for the treatment of poisoning and massive loss of fluid in its composition it resembles the solutions which the doctors administered intravenous drips in people with toxicity. It is available a La carte. 1 packet regidrona should be diluted in 1 liter of plain water. On the day of the hangover you need to drink 2-3 liters of fluid.
- Take a contrast shower. With it, you will return to clarity of mind, completely sober. But to take a hot bath with a hangover is not worth it. It can cause nausea and vomiting, raise blood pressure.
- Breakfast. The food needed to run the motility of the stomach and intestines. During a hangover you can eat the following foods and products:
- chicken broth;
- steam omelet;
- rice, buckwheat or oatmeal porridge;
- boiled or steamed lean meat chicken or Turkey;
- the vegetables and fruits.
- With a strong headache, you can take painkillers (aspirin, dipyrone, ibuprofen, paracetamol). Before taking medication, read carefully the user manual and check the date of manufacture. All analgesics are a bad influence on the mucous membrane of the stomach, so take them only after eating.
- Remove nausea by using antiemetic drugs (metoclopramide, reglan). Before use it is best to consult with your doctor.
These recommendations are only suitable to eliminate the symptoms of hangover. When alcohol poisoning or other diseases caused by alcohol, to engage in self-treatment contraindicated.
How to recognize alcohol poisoning
Alcohol poisoning – a severe and dangerous condition, which can lead to permanent disability, chronic diseases and death. Alcohol poisoning develops as a result of its administration in large doses at which its concentration in blood exceeds 2.5-3 g/l. Poisoning is also developing in the use of surrogate alcohol (methyl alcohol, ethylene glycol), and when combining alcohol with some medicines (antipsychotics, anxiolytics, antidepressants, narcotic analgesics).
The first symptoms of alcohol poisoning begin to appear in the first 2-3 hours after drinking alcohol. Their severity and the severity depends on the quantity and quality of alcohol consumed.
The main clinical signs of alcohol poisoning:
- severe headaches, marked dizziness;
- nausea and profuse vomiting repeatedly. In the vomit, you can see the remains of eaten and drunk, gastric juice and bile. With the development of internal bleeding vomiting becomes bloody or black;
- diarrhea can be repeated. It is accompanied by the discharge of gases, intestinal colic. Feces have a fetid smell;
- tachycardia – rapid heartbeat. Heart rate exceeds 110-120 BPM in patients With severe dehydration and the patient’s condition pulse becomes rare and weak;
- hypertension is increased blood pressure. Develops due to vascular spasm, dehydration and intoxication. At the beginning of internal bleeding, the pressure is suddenly reduced;
- respiratory failure. Poisoned alcohol the person is breathing and often superficial, he has shortness of breath of mixed character. Respiratory rate greater than 20 times per min;
- disturbance of consciousness and Central nervous system. Initially, the patient may be violent and hyperactive, he then gradually loaded and can fall into a deep coma. It can develop seizures spontaneously to withdraw the feces from the urine.
Please note that in case of poisoning by alcohol surrogates, the first symptom is blurred vision. The man will appear floaters and floaters before my eyes. He will begin to feel the pronounced decrease in acuity and vision clarity. The poisoning of substitutes can lead to complete and irreversible blindness.
What to do when alcohol poisoning
Treatment of alcohol poisoning must be performed by qualified doctors in a hospital. Self-treatment of this condition is unacceptable. When the first signs of alcohol intoxication should call the ambulance. Hope that the symptoms will go away on their own – makes no sense.
While waiting for the medics begin to provide first aid. In case of severe poisoning it may depend on the life of the affected person.
Below detail the actions that can help someone before the ambulance arrived.
Gastric lavage is carried out with the aim of removing the remnants of alcohol that had not yet absorbed into the bloodstream.
In order to clean the stomach, gulp need to drink a liter of plain water and snatch it up. To provoke vomiting can be «popular» way: pressing the fingers on the tongue root.
Gastric lavage is not performed on the disturbed mind of a sick, bloody or black vomit.
Enema helps to reduce alcohol intoxication and toxins from the body. It should use simple boiled water at room temperature, add medication in the home is prohibited. Enema is performed repeatedly until the clean wash water.
Sorbents necessary for the reduction of intoxication syndrome. Enterosgel with alcohol poisoning helps sorbents in tablets. You need to drink 2-3 tablespoons and wash them down with a glass of water.
If you have no enterosgel, you can use any other sorbent, such as APSCO, smectite, activated charcoal, sorbex.
Fluid needed to correct dehydration and to regulate the acid-base composition of blood. Before the arrival of doctors you can drink simple or mineral water, sweet tea. In order not to provoke repeated vomiting, should drink little and often.
Further treatment is carried out by the medical team who arrived on a call. After first aid they hospitalitynet patient in intensive care or toxicology, where it will pass further treatment.
Enterosgel is a modern sorbent, which can be taken before and after consumption of alcoholic beverages. It protects the digestive system and entire body from the action of alcohol, eliminates the symptoms of a hangover. This drug can be used in cases of poisoning by alcohol. It is a required component of first aid for this condition.