Harm and benefits of non-alcoholic beer
What you need to know lovers of non-alcoholic beer
Is it harmful non-alcoholic beer? This question bothers many fans of this frothy and delicious drink. Because alcohol drink is not available in all situations. For example, work, driving, antibiotics or child bearing status, which excludes even the slightest intake of alcohol. But is it safe for humans soft foam and can all without exception to use it? In this article, we have tried to answer these questions.
What is included in the drink
In fact, non-alcoholic beer is not too soft. If you look at its packaging, you will see the description and the percentage content of alcohol. As a rule, he ranges from 0.5% to 1%. Yes, it’s the amount of alcohol in 5 times less than conventional beer. But do not be fooled and be confident in the absence of ethyl is used in «safe» devoid of ethyl beer.
We must not forget that most types of non-alcoholic beer that is sold in stores are not natural. They added a lot of preservatives, flavorings, flavor enhancers. These chemicals not only benefit the body but are harmful and dangerous. The process of beer production is a very lengthy and costly. Producers it is more profitable to produce using chemicals.
When buying non-alcoholic beer you have to read it. In natural varieties there are no preservatives or flavor enhancers. Also pay attention to the duration of its storage. The drink, which does not deteriorate for a long period of time may not be natural in its composition necessarily includes at least preservatives.
The benefits of the beverage
This beverage has a huge number of advantages compared to its alcoholic counterpart. Even scientists from Japan, studying its effects on the human body, revealed its ability to prevent the development of malignant tumors and normalize the cardiovascular system. Below are listed the main advantages:
- The lack of intoxication after drinking. He in taste is virtually indistinguishable from alcoholic Beers. People can drink and at the same time to get drunk. This advantage you can use during business meetings or working parties, that is, situations in which it is unacceptable to show themselves in a non-drunk.
- Low concentration of alcohol in the drink more than is safe for humans. The use of this beer prevents the development of acute alcohol intoxication and poisoning. Also, this drink is less harmful to the liver as it occurs through the metabolism of alcohol.
- Low calorie this beer useful for those who struggle with weight or just watching their figure. In non-alcoholic beer types is almost two times less calories. They are only 30-31 kcal per 100 ml drink. According to statistics, most people who have excess weight, consistently drink alcohol. Non-alcoholic beer helps not to gain weight while eating favorite beer.
- This drink helps people to overcome their addiction to alcohol and dependence on him. The state of their body, health, liver function improved significantly after switching to non-alcoholic beer varieties.
- Natural varieties of this drink has b vitamins, which are essential for our body. So by drinking this beer, you can fill in the body reserves of these vitamins.
The above positive aspects of drinking non-alcoholic beer types is relevant only for natural and high-quality drinks to find in the stores is not so simple.
The harm of non-alcoholic beer
Despite the benefits of non-alcoholic beer, doctors do not recommend to use it in large quantities. This drink can be dangerous and harmful for our body. Below is the list its negative aspects:
- The content of female hormones. Nonalcoholic beer, as usual, there are hormones that affect hormonal balance of both men and women. They are the cause of men «beer» belly and erectile dysfunction.
- Leads to fluid retention and swelling. When it is consumed in large quantities, the body becomes overloaded with fluid, you can suffer kidney and disrupt the electrolyte balance.
- This drink can be a cause of alcoholism in teenagers. Sometimes adults during the feast and celebrations buy their children non-alcoholic beer, believing his safety. Thus, children develop habitual and a normal relationship to alcohol. And they will not hesitate to consume alcohol in adult life.
- When you use unnatural varieties of soft foam having a large number of chemicals, increases the risk of malignant neoplasms and lesions of the liver.
- The risk of binge. People accustomed to drink alcohol, like beer not only for its taste but also for its effect on the body. Drinking non-alcoholic beer, he may want to use «normal» alcohol. Some drug experts do not recommend people throwing drink, drink non-alcoholic beer because of the high risk of failure and return to a drunken state.
Driving a car after drinking non-alcoholic beer may result in a fine. As we mentioned, this drink alcohol is present in a small concentration. Breath test for alcohol may be positive after its use.
Can nonalcoholic beer pregnant
Non-alcoholic beer for pregnant women to consume is strictly prohibited. It can cause irreparable harm to the baby and cause abnormalities and malformations.
Alcohol, even in minute quantity, it is strictly forbidden for women in the state. As well as harmful chemicals, dyes, preservatives and flavor enhancers that are included in such a «safe» drink.
Women who drink alcohol during pregnancy, rarely give birth to healthy children. What alcohol is the cause of pediatric epilepsy, the underdevelopment of the nervous system, heart defects, problems with the liver and digestion. A list of possible complications is endless.
Remember that if you have expensive health of your baby, in no case do not drink non-alcoholic beer during pregnancy. Also, it is absolutely contraindicated in the period of feeding a child breast milk.
Non-alcoholic beer is a drink full of rumors and gossip. Someone thinks that it is safe and useful, and someone who vehemently expresses their negative attitude. Who is right? This drink with moderate use is less dangerous than alcoholic beer, but only if its natural production. Most non-alcoholic beer varieties presented in our market, you can’t call it natural and safe. Children, adolescents, pregnant women its use is strictly prohibited.