Harm of steroids and anabolic steroids – effects of taking
Harm of steroids: the 7 most dangerous synthetic steroids
Steroids – substances that have high biological activity, influencing the growth of muscles. A number of them is synthesized in the human body, for example, by the adrenal glands. Most athletes involved in heavy sports, you need the extra flow of hormones. However, the dangers of steroids is the appearance of negative effects when abused.
Steroids and anabolics are drugs that affect the growth of muscle mass and mimic the hormone testosterone. Substances can be classified depending on the organs that develop them. There are following types of steroids.
Formed in the adrenal glands. These include:
- Aldosterone – distributes the liquid in the internal organs and maintains normal levels of potassium, electrolytes and sodium.
- Hydrocortisone – regulates blood pressure, produces in stressful situations. Its excess can provoke disorders of the endocrine system.
- Corticosterone is responsible for energy and carbohydrate synthesis. Because of this hormone in muscle cells accumulate glycogen.
Estrogens and androgens
Sex hormones secreted by the sex organs:
- Estrogen is responsible for masculinity in men, promotes owolosenia, the appearance of muscles, low voice.
- Estradiol in women, regulates the periodicity of menstruation.
Testosterone analogues. Stimulate growth of muscles, production of vitamin D, may be contained in a woman’s body during their artificial hand. Bring the body more harm than good.
Not able to be synthesized in the internal organs. Most often used for medical reasons: to normalize the menstrual cycle, increases muscle mass, and also in the treatment of internal inflammations. Synthetic substances are extremely harmful for the body and are prescribed only by specialists.
7 dangerous anabolic steroids
Before making a decision about the use of anabolics should carefully weigh the potential risks and the desired effect.
The most dangerous steroids include:
- Synthol is a substance that is often used by professional athletes. The negative effects are the painful symptoms in the muscles, blockage of veins, which often causes loss of sensation and paralysis.
- Stanozolol. Provokes excessive loss of body fluids, which affects the joints. Acts as estrogen lowers libido, can cause neurological disorders.
- Growth hormone. Substance often requires prolonged treatment and the use of large doses. Increases the growth of the internal organs. The danger of the hormone in its ability to influence the pathological growth of tumors.
- Fluoxymesterone is a drug often used by boxers, affect their strength, has had devastating effects on the prostate and liver.
- Insulin can lead to hypoglycemia, as well as rapid fat gain.
- Nandrolone affects muscle growth, but can reduce sexual desire and potency.
- Dexamethasone has a negative impact on the muscles, reduces immunity, leading to bone fragility.
These drugs, penetrating into the human body, it can lead to the desired effect, however, the body is paying the price for the beauty of various complications. The representatives of the different sex steroids have the opposite effect: women are becoming more masculine, the face loses its feminine outlines, the voice becomes rough. Men, on the contrary, reduced erectile function, appearance becomes effeminate.
What is the effect
The effect of substances is a significant muscle gains in a short period, but most effect after taking it is entirely different.
The dangers of anabolic steroids lies in their devastating effects on all the internal organs:
- Disorder in the functioning of the whole organism. The intake of synthetic substances leads to the appearance of the athletes who just started a career, stop testosterone production, which entails both external and internal changes. In men deteriorates libido, the voice becomes thin, reduced or absent potency, appearance becomes feminine.
- Deflated muscles. Prolonged use of drugs, as well as the sudden termination of reception of a muscle can «deflate». This leads to unaesthetic appearance and sagging muscles. To restore the former appearance men is very difficult. That is why you use drugs man is doomed all his life.
- Failure of the endocrine system. Athletes who use these substances sooner or later confronted with the fact that steroid anabolics cease to operate. In such situations, many are beginning to exceed the dose to achieve the same effect. However, an overdose can cause negative effects arising under the influence of hormonal failure.
We should not think that if limited to take anabolics, the danger to the body will not, and throw them at any time.
Taking anabolic steroids not only orally, but also by making injections into the muscle – so you can achieve quick results. However, if you do not calculate the dosage, can show the consequences of taking anabolic steroids in the form of intoxication: pain in the abdominal area, the liver, loss of consciousness and others.
The first aid measures in case of overdose are an emergency gastric lavage, induce vomiting with a solution of potassium permanganate, as well as immediate access to a doctor.
Consequences of reception of steroids can occur:
- cancer tumors;
- pathologies of the kidneys and liver;
- yellowness of the skin;
- mental disorder, nervousness, tendency to depression and aggression;
- unpleasant smell from the mouth;
- diseases of the heart;
- in men – reduced potency;
- in women – a disorder of the menstrual cycle and infertility.
The hormonal surge that occurred after the application of synthetic substances may occur at different times: some of the athletes immediately after the start of the reception, others at the end. To restore the normal operation of the endocrine system is very difficult, so the use of anabolic steroids is extremely dangerous, regardless of the length of use and doses.
Victims of steroids
Many victims of steroids – known people before who finished their career and retired from professional sports. Some of them made my life very badly.
- So from a professional bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman, a famous 8-fold winner of many competitions, in 50 years, grew Breasts, and had pathological changes in the intestine.
- Famous bodybuilder Andreas munzer died from the opened bleeding from the stomach. Anabolics provoked deformation of all of his internal organs.
- The effects of an anabolic effect on the body of a young boy who started using drugs to build muscles and strengthen the physique. A month later he had brain swelling, which led to a lethal outcome.
- Another case is the use of steroid drugs involved with a woman, candice Armstrong, who took the matter to get attractive forms. Not being able to stop, instead of figures, the woman received a complete absence of female contours, excessive body hair and irreversible changes of the genital organs.
What to replace
To achieve similar to the steroid by means of effect using the adjustment power. Specialists, nutritionists for fast growth of muscles is recommended to include in the diet of protein, greens, milk, nuts, and plenty of water. Muscle gains will be slower, the body will become less raised, but so you can preserve health.
You can also take other synthetic means, less hazardous to health. Not anabolic steroids have a positive effect on the growth of muscle mass and a more harmless for athletes. These drugs:
- increase stamina;
- it boosts the immune system;
- establish the metabolism;
- stimulate blood in muscle tissues;
- increase appetite;
- speed up anabolic processes;
- enter the heart.
Before applying you should read the abstract and possible side effects.
Of the most popular tools include:
- Potassium orotate.
In addition, to improve the tone and endurance experts recommend to additionally use vitamin-mineral complexes.
How to cleanse the body
The man who decided to end the matter with steroids, don’t have to drop their use: it is fraught with negative reaction from the body.
Cleaning the body after administration of steroids is carried out in several stages:
- A separate power supply. Meal containing proteins and carbohydrates should be separate. The interval between their use should be 2,5-3 hours.
- Bowel cleansing. For this purpose, suitable chelators, which absorb the toxins and excreted naturally.
- Liver cleansing with hepatoprotector Heptral, HEPA-Merz, and building on medicines Essentiale and karsil.
- Cleaning the kidney: inclusion in the diet of watermelon, black bread.
- Cleaning of the joints. This 5-leaf Lavrushka boil for 5 minutes and infuse for 3-4 hours. Drink the resulting infusion for 3 consecutive days in a week course to repeat the treatment.
- Purification of the urogenital tract. Breakfast is eaten soaked for 5 days, the rice without salt and oil. Course purge for 2-3 months.
- Vegetarian food, including protein foods: 4 g per 1 kg of body weight, as well as glutamine supplements.
The desire to have a spectacular body and relief muscle leads many athletes to use anabolic steroids. However, the effect may last for a short time and cause serious consequences to health and appearance. Therefore, it is necessary to think: is it worth it?