Hepatic fee for cleaning the liver: composition, useful properties
Liver harvest liver cleanse
Our health directly depends on the main body – the liver. Currently, there are many different methods of purification, many of them have contraindications and side effects. Hepatic fee for cleaning the liver contains natural ingredients that is gentle on cells and practically no limits to the use. This composition helps to restore disturbed functions, and improves health in General.
Why the need to cleanse
Purification of liver tissues are needed, especially to improve the immune system. Regular procedure promotes healing of the whole organism. To maintain the normal operation cleaning of the body should be carried out 1 time in 6 months.
Cleaning activities will allow not only to renew lost functions, but also to improve overall health.
The liver is the organ, which is a kind of filter of the body, passes through many toxic substances, performs the following functions:
- involved in protein synthesis;
- regulates the processes of fat metabolism;
- displays of the circulatory system poisons, neutralizes toxins;
- starts the processes of digestion and metabolism of carbohydrates.
When pollution of the liver is disturbed the functioning of other organs. Often you experience the following disorders:
- frequent colds;
- the decline of the immune system;
- chronic fatigue, apathy;
- the kidneys;
- skin rashes, allergic reactions;
- changes in the composition and viscosity of blood;
- the increased load on the heart muscle, cardiac pathology;
- stagnation and change in the composition of bile;
- disorder of fat metabolism;
- inflammatory processes in the intestine;
- violation of the stool, colitis, and many others.
Under the influence of accumulated toxins, jeopardizing many internal systems that can lead to the occurrence of chronic diseases.
How to cleanse the liver
Often to restore the functioning of the body apply to:
- healing extracts of plants and combinations of herbs;
- drugs containing natural ingredients, for example, allohol, karsil;
- the medicines including the vitamins and fermentoterapiya drugs: Essentiale;
- mineral water;
Many patients prefer herbs with a mild effect on the internal organs, but most often this treatment takes a long time.
While cleaning herbs needed to stick to a diet: to exclude meat and fatty foods as well as alcohol and Smoking. Helpful to include in your diet porridge from cereals and fruits, this will help relieve the liver.
There are several types of the herb that has therapeutic effect in various diseases of the body. They are all similar in composition and effect. One of the most popular is the monastery of the hepatic collection.
Monastic hepatic collection: composition
This fee is a combination of several mixtures of medicinal herbs. Plants included in the composition, have a certain impact, and in the aggregate, have a favorable effect on the functioning of cells and tissues. One of the most effective monastery is tea. The composition of the hepatic collection to clean the liver includes the following herbs:
- corn silk;
- the burdock.
This therapeutic blend of botanicals has almost no contraindications, and is applied inside instead of tea. Specially selected plants are effective for cell structure and improve the functioning of the organism as a whole.
The effectiveness of this tea is due to its unique composition:
- Elecampane has a cleansing effect on the gall ducts and blood vessels, restores the immune system, positively affects heart and liver tissue.
- Helichrysum is antispasmodic herb that increases the secretion of bile. Successfully removes small stones from the gall bladder, relieves pain, increases blood flow to all internal systems.
- Mint enhances circulation, relieves spasms.
- Chamomile – anti-inflammatory herb, has a light, relaxing and antimicrobial action.
- Corn silk successfully recovered from bodies of toxic substances, carcinogens and poisons, promote enhanced mochevyvodjashie and separation of bile.
- Burdock eliminates inflammation, stimulates delchevalerie.
- Fennel is a kind of barrier for the hepatocytes in all intoxications, infections, poisoning, poisons, parasitic infestations.
- Knotweed inhibits the growth of bacteria, dissolves gallstones.
- Calendula promotes normal metabolism, relieves swelling, strengthens the cell structure, bile output.
- Succession has cleansing properties, suppresses the development of microbes.
Herbal tea is almost does not cause adverse effects and allergic reactions thanks to carefully selected natural ingredients that act at the cellular level.
Use for liver
Unique herbal tea is a versatile effect on liver cells:
- protects body from toxic substances and adverse factors;
- neutralizes the effects of medicines in the treatment of diseases;
- eliminates poisons and carcinogens;
- removes stagnant bile and stones;
- normalizes blood increases physical endurance, increases the activity;
- beneficial effect on the condition of the skin, hair and nails;
- eliminates excess weight;
- strengthens the immune system;
- reduces frequency of colds.
The herbs included in the tea, increase blood circulation in the liver, help the flow of nutrients in other systems, with the result that the blood is cleared much faster, are pain in the liver area.
Experts recommend buying hepatic decoctions, not only to treat diseases but also for prevention. Healing fees is recommended to use for poisoning and harmful chemical substances, the appearance of chronic fatigue and anxiety.
Indications for use
Liver cleansing is a procedure which should be carried out after consultation with a specialist. Regular cleansing of the body should be to exercise people, the diet dominated by junk food:
- animal fats;
- fried foods;
- fast food;
- alcoholic beverages.
A huge blow to the liver causing the use of drugs, different diets, Smoking, and environmental conditions.
Indications for use hepatic tea are:
- disorder of the intestine;
- allergic rashes on the skin;
- a weakened immune system.
Almost all liver pathologies in conjunction with medical treatment used traditional medicine. The therapeutic effect of the composition is effective in the following diseases:
- cysts or polycystic;
Most often, herbal teas are recommended in order to restore well-being after disease and for the prevention and treatment of hepatic and intestinal diseases.
Method of use
Unique tea you can buy at the pharmacy or make your own. To use the collection should, with some recommendations:
- to prepare the new drink needed daily;
- 5 g of each component of the brewing 250 g of water, to insist simultaneously for 60 minutes;
- make the tea on an empty stomach with water;
- to consume the drink twice a day, morning 30 minutes before eating and at night;
- store the herbs in a dark and dry place.
Tea to cleanse the liver is a strong diuretic, so it should not eat more than 500 g per day. The optimal duration of treatment -30 days. Cleaning is repeated after 6 months.
Contraindications and side effects
Usually medicinal plants entering into the composition of tea, are very easy, due to the small concentration of active substances. However, like any other tool, the collection of medicinal plants is forbidden to use when:
- exacerbation of gallstone disease;
- intense pain in the right upper quadrant;
- allergic reactions to the components of the composition;
- chronic pathologies of the cardiovascular system.
In addition, the organs are not cleaned at an elevated temperature, headaches, infectious and respiratory diseases. Herbs are forbidden to use during pregnancy and lactation. All these cases require immediate treatment to the doctor.
In addition to the monastic collection, and use other equally effective means. Most often in inflammatory processes of the biliary tract take special choleretic tea, made from plants:
All the ingredients are mix in equal proportions. 20 g dried herbs – 200 g of water. The broth infused for a quarter of an hour, strain and drink three times a day, half a Cup, half an hour before a meal.
To improve the condition of the body after illness, use the following tea collection:
- wild rose;
- St. John’s wort;
- milk Thistle.
Herbs are crushed and pour a glass of boiling water. Drink three times a day before meals.
The liver needs to be systematically cleaned. Best with this task will manage medicinal herbs, having a sparing effect on cellular structures. If time does not carry out cleaning procedures, which can result in serious health problems.