Herbs for diarrhea and diarrhea: how to brew and make
What herbs can you get rid of diarrhea
With the appearance of loose stool does not have to take medication, which in most cases have side effects. Many people prefer to be treated folk remedies: herbs diarrhea able to quickly bind intestinal contents and eliminate the symptoms of diarrhea.
Effective herbs for diarrhea
Frequent watery stools can cause dehydration, which is most dangerous in children. To eliminate loose stool, provoked by poor quality food, using the infusion of the plant with astringent effect.
You should not self-medicate, if the patient has high fever, acute pain, intense vomiting, and if herbs did not bring the desired effect. In this case, you must consult a doctor.
The plant is considered to be one of the most powerful natural antibiotics, can inhibit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms lodged inside the intestine:
- To prepare the broth you will need 1 tablespoon of dried material, 10 g of fennel seeds and 200 g of boiling water. The composition was allowed to stand for 1 hour, referring to himself and take twice daily on an empty stomach.
- To stop the watery stools will help following a simple recipe. Freshly picked grass is placed in boiling water. When the solution will become green, remove from heat. The decoction to drink every 10 minutes to 20 g. to Eliminate the bitterness that gives wormwood, can be diluted with the infusion of a small amount of water or Zaev bite of citrus. The therapy is rather long and can take up to 1 week. However, the improvement in health will occur after the first portion.
- Get rid of diarrhea will help tincture of wormwood, which can be purchased at drugstores. The infusion is pre-diluted with water to 100 g of water 5-10 drops of necessary funds.
To prepare the tincture yourself 200 g of dried leaves pour 1 liter of alcohol and kept for 15 days, shaking occasionally.
The plant, which has anti-inflammatory, astringent and antimicrobial properties, effectively stops the diarrhea provoked by infection. This safe healing pot can treat even children:
- To prepare a remedy for diarrhea, you can use a combination of herbs: oak bark and chamomile. For this, 20 g of the components necessary to make 500 g of hot water and soaking the decoction in a thermos. The solution is to add 5-10 drops of Valerian. This composition is used as enemas. In addition, it can be used inside adults two teaspoons throughout the day.
- The oak bark can be used as a standalone tool: 5 g of dry grass combined with 300 g of boiling water, boiled for 10 minutes and the tail. The resulting broth to drink in three doses of 20 g. the Duration of therapy should not exceed 3 days. Prolonged intake can cause constipation.
- Tincture of oak bark not only effectively gets rid of diarrhea, but also stimulates the function of the entire digestive system. 200 g of dry raw pour one liter of quality vodka, infused for 1 week and take 20 drops twice a day.
Herbs for diarrhea in children should be used with caution. Despite their obvious benefits and positive effects on the digestive tract, the treatment must be confirmed by the pediatrician, as well as exercise, keeping the drinking regime and diet.
All components of this plant have antimicrobial qualities and also have an astringent effect on the gastrointestinal tract:
- Berries of bird cherry is used to treat profuse diarrhea: 100 g of berries – 500 g of hot water. The infusion is boiled on a water bath for 30 minutes and cooled, cover it with a lid for half an hour also. Make the necessary ½ Cup three times a day.
- Can help with diarrhea and blossoms: 2 tablespoons of flowers – 0,5 l of boiling water. The resulting broth is simmering in the heat of the tail and take 40 grams 3-4 times per day.
Thanks to the strong antibacterial qualities of the flowers of the plant are often used in the treatment of inflammatory processes and wound healing. Yarrow can help if stools are loose: for internal use, you can get rid of many problems:
- to restore the process of digestion;
- to activate the metabolism;
- to strengthen the separation of bile;
- to improve the appetite;
- to eliminate inflammation of the digestive tract.
To prepare you need 4 tablespoons of dried leaves and 500 g of boiling water. Insist broth for 2 hours, filter and take dividing into 4 portions at 20-40 g. For the treatment of children used a dosage of 10 g 4 times a day.
St. John’s wort
A unique herb that has many medicinal properties and used in the treatment of various pathologies. Tannins, which are the main components of St. John’s wort, often used in the treatment of:
- various disorders of the digestive tract;
- of liquid stool.
The use of infusion of Hypericum will help to normalize the stool, eliminate pathogenic bacteria and improve the body as a whole.
From the leaves to prepare a healing solution. To prepare you need 5-6 g of leaves in 200 g of boiling water. The mixture was infused for 30 minutes and consumed fresh on an empty stomach ½ Cup, three times a day, until symptoms cease diarrhea.
One of the best anti-inflammatory herbs, effectively stopping the growth of bacteria penetrating into the intestine. In addition, included coumarins contribute to the healing of microcracks formed on mucous membranes:
- To prepare a decoction, you will need 10 g of flowers in ½ Cup of water. The solution is brought to boiling and cook on a water bath for half an hour. The beverage of the tail and diluted with water to obtain 200 g of a liquid. To drink means you need 100 grams 4 times a day after meals.
- In addition, chamomile can be combined with onion skin. For this, the components are mixed in the same ratio, pour 250 g of boiling water, allowed to stand, referring to himself and take 2 tablespoons 4-5 times a day.
This method is not suitable for children under 3 years.
These plants are the most popular and effective in removing indigestion.
What herbs can help? Proven themselves the following medicinal plants:
- the celandine;
- wild rose;
From plants most often infusions: preparation of alcohol tinctures usually takes a long time.
To normalize bowel function and relieve watery stools can special herbal preparations:
- Rowan, St. John’s wort, marshmallow, mixed in equal proportions. One tablespoon of the composition, 200 g of boiling water. The mixture is left for 2 hours and use a tablespoon in three steps.
- An effective remedy is a combination of honeysuckle and Sophora. 5 g collection – 250 g of boiling water. A decoction is used three times daily after meals warm before applying pre-filtering.
- Plantain, bird’s Highlander and cinquefoil are mixed in equal proportions, brewed Cup of boiling water. The composition of the stand 20 minutes and drink three shots on an empty stomach.
- Secure the stomach to help the next people’s recipe: sage, thyme, immortelle, cinquefoil and blueberry brewed with boiling water. Take the infusion of three sets of ½ Cup before meals.
- Astringent has a decoction made from the leaves of cherry and cranberries. 20 g of the collection Cup boiling water. Insist 2 hours and drink 100 g three times per day.
- To stop the diarrhea and bloody streaks, maybe the following collection: Potentilla and sanguisorba officinalis – 25 g, shepherd’s purse 50 g. 20 g of this compound will require 200 g of water. The infusion was boiled for 30 minutes in a water bath, use four times a day for half a Cup.
- Proper digestion will help sorrel and snake Highlander. To do this, plants take one tablespoon and brew 500 g of boiling water. Boil the solution for 10 minutes, cooled, and taken on an empty stomach three times a day, for 100 g.
- If the diarrhea is provoked by the inflammation of the pancreas, helps the following ingredients: chamomile, mint, calendula, corn silk, mixed in equal proportions. 20 g plant – 1 liter of boiling water. To withstand the broth for 1 hour, strain and drink 20 minutes before meals for 100 g
Plants for symptoms of diarrhea do not apply when the propensity to allergies on single herbs or combinations thereof.
In addition, restrictions to the admission are:
- severe disease of the kidneys and liver;
- the time of childbearing;
- children up to age 3 months.
The plant-based infusions should not exceed 2 weeks.
Diarrhea – a condition that can surprise everyone and take a long time. The causes of this disorder are varied, and are often the body’s reaction to certain foods. At short-term violation of the defecation herbs from diarrhea can quickly eliminate the symptoms. However, the patient is alert during prolonged loose stools and abdominal pain. Such signs may indicate serious pathology and require immediate referral to a health facility.