Herbs to cleanse the blood vessels and improve the blood
Herbs, effective for the purification of vessels
Atherosclerosis is an insidious disease that develops throughout life and is often a cause of other heart diseases. More and more people prefer to use herbs to cleanse the blood vessels, considering them the most safe and effective method of cleaning.
Rules of cleaning
For the release of the vascular walls from harmful substances use different methods. More advanced cases require medical therapy and a comprehensive approach. However, neither method will help, if you do not follow a healthy lifestyle. This person needs to exclude:
- bad habits;
- oily and heavy food;
- stressful situation;
- the use of medicines.
To herbs for cleaning the blood vessels showed the best result, you need to consider when preparing the required proportions of the components, and to comply with the recommended duration of the cleansing.
In addition, it is worth considering rule:
- raw materials for cleaning should be freshly prepared;
- you can’t use herbs with expired shelf life;
- 7 days before the procedure it is necessary to pre-clean the liver. For this the patient should drink a course of choleretic drugs.
During the course of purification should follow the right diet, do not neglect physical exercise, and also drink a lot of water.
Indications and contraindications
Take care of the condition of the blood vessels of the brain need certain categories of people. First cleaning should be undertaken:
- at a high level of cholesterol;
- with frequent bouts of headaches and dizziness;
- smokers and alcohol abusers.
Headache is often a signal of the presence of atherosclerotic plaques on the arteries. In this case, besides the pain symptoms, the patient may experience chronic fatigue and deterioration of health.
Before starting cleaning procedures should ensure the absence of contraindications. In some cases, the use of vegetable fees can be harmful.
Restrictions for use are:
- aggravation of liver and kidney disease;
- severe disease of the heart and blood vessels;
- ulcers of the digestive tract;
- disorder of cerebral circulation;
- hypersensitivity to a particular plant;
- the period of carrying a child and breastfeeding.
Some herb Smoking high blood pressure, for example, St. John’s wort. Helichrysum is contraindicated in patients suffering from varicose veins and thrombophlebitis. Motherwort should not be used people whose work is connected with concentration of attention.
What herbs to use for cleaning
Many plants have special properties to clean the vascular wall from toxins and harmful substances. Such herbs cleansing blood vessels and improving blood composition, will not only help to get rid of diseases and strengthen the immune system.
The most effective are:
- seeds of fennel;
- birch buds.
Plant can be used both separately and combining them together. The rate of purification depends on the condition of the vascular system and the stage of the disease.
The plant has a positive impact on the artery walls, which with age begins to purify, accumulating harmful cholesterol. This herb for vessels it is recommended to use people who turned 40-year milestone:
- To prepare you will need 1 teaspoon of clover and 200 g of water. The infusion is kept in a water bath for a few minutes, cool and tail.
- Use a decoction four to five times a day, in the course of 3 weeks, with a break of one week.
- From clover to make a tincture. This flowers pour one liter of vodka. Tank with tincture tightly closed, store in a dark place 15 days, shaking regularly. Composition take 20-30 grams on an empty stomach before Breakfast. The course of purification – prior to the end of the infusion.
Among the contraindications include allergic reactions to plants, disturbance of the digestive tract, problems with the veins, severe pathology of the heart and blood vessels.
Due to the content in the plant zinc, magnesium and potassium, its application will be especially useful for people suffering from heart disease. Len successfully bring harmful cholesterol, clean vascular walls from fat deposits.
In addition, the use of flax seed is a beneficial impact on the state of your intestines and make up for the lack of many vitamins in the body.
- Crushed seeds in the amount of two tablespoons pour 200 g of boiling water. Use the infusion for the night for 4 months.
- An excellent prevention of atherosclerosis is a combination of flax and calendula. These herbs for cleaning the vessels are not recommended during pregnancy because of the likelihood of premature birth. To prepare you need:
- flax seeds -1/2 Cup;
- calendula flowers – 1 Cup.
Len poured cold water and insist half an hour, then pour 300 g of boiling water. Also brew water calendula. After 2 hours the resulting compositions are mixed and incubated for another 12 hours. After that, strain the infusion and drink twice a day, for a quarter of an hour before meals for 1/4 Cup.
- A simple way to clean arteries and to improve their condition is the use of flax seed for 3-4 weeks, mixing it with honey, yoghurt, drinking plenty of water, or adding it in the finished dish.
To clean not only the circulatory system but also the entire body will help burdock root:
- For this purpose it is ground to a powder. 1 teaspoon herb – 200 g of boiling water. To use the resulting tool 3-4 times a day before meals.
- Will help flush toxins and dissolve cholesterol deposits the following recipe. Of burdock root squeeze the juice. To 1 liter of juice – 500 g of vodka. Tincture to withstand 10 days, add 300 g of honey and defend 24 hours. Take 30 grams twice a day in a specific pattern:
- 1 reception for 30 minutes before eating;
- 2 reception – half an hour after the meal.
The course is 10 days with 5 days break then repeat the cleaning again.
Fennel has a positive effect on the condition of the blood vessels, it will help to remove the decomposition products and to strengthen the vascular wall. Per Cup of dried seeds – 30 g of Valerian root and 2 liters of boiling water.
The resulting infusion is defended 24 hours, add 2 cups of honey, stirred and placed in a cool place. Use the remedy one tablespoon 30 minutes before meals, 3 times a day for 60 days.
We must not forget about the right diet during the cleanse not overeat, drink less fluids, and to abstain from alcohol, caffeinated drinks and heavy meals.
The combination of herbs will help to cope with high cholesterol and clean the walls from atherosclerotic plaques.
Herbal for cleaning vessels can be prepared, using different components.
For cooking, it is necessary to take in equal proportions:
- birch buds;
- St. John’s wort;
20 g of raw material on 200 g of boiling water. Infusion stand for 30 minutes, referring to himself and drink twice a day – morning and evening, after fueling and adding to the composition a small spoon of honey. The course is 5 days in a row.
The following recipe apply the grass, cleaning the vessels:
- kidney tea;
- sheets of birch;
- Siberian ginseng;
- wild rose;
Plants are mixed in equal proportions. 20 g of the composition, for 400 g of boiling water. The infusion stand for half an hour and drink 1/2 Cup 3 times a day.
To get rid of cholesterol, you can try this tool:
- mother and stepmother, St. John’s wort, rose hips, 6 parts;
- seeds of fennel, dog nettle, strawberry – 3 parts.
20 g of the collection, 200 g of boiling water. To withstand the broth for 30-40 minutes and filtered. Take 100 g 30 minutes before a meal. The duration of the cleanse – 1 month with a break of 1 week, after which cleaning should be repeated.
This fee can be purchased at the pharmacy, so how to make your own. To prepare you need the following components:
- St. John’s wort, horsetail, peppermint – 100 g;
- wheat – 80 g;
- dandelion roots – 60 g;
- 40 grams of berries viburnum and Rowan.
20 g of the collection Cup boiling water. The infusion is kept for 60 minutes in a warm place, referring to himself and divide the broth into three doses. Each portion should be consumed on an empty stomach daily for 27 days, after which you must rest for 1 week and repeat treatment.
Release the vessels of toxins and cholesterol without resorting to drugs. Recipes of traditional medicine do not require a large financial investment and effort. However, herbs will work only in case if the cleansing course to conduct a correct way of life.