Herbs to cleanse the liver, kidneys and gall bladder
What herbs to cleanse the liver
Liver detoxification is carried out in various ways. The most effective are extracts based on plants. Herbs to cleanse the liver is able to carefully extract from the liver cells accumulated toxins.
Effective cleansing herbs
One of the important organs of the human body as a natural filter, flows through a blood and waste products. Throughout the life of the toxins deposited in the liver cells that often provokes stone formation in the gall bladder and biliary tract.
Slagging of the body faces the following consequences:
- inflammatory processes in the liver;
- the deterioration of the immune system;
- serious diseases – hepatitis, cirrhosis;
- General fatigue, depression.
Systematic cleaning will help to increase the synthesis of bile, which breaks down body fat and toxins naturally.
Since ancient times, folk healers known to most effective herbs for cleansing the liver and gallbladder. These plants are considered to be blood purifier, quickly improve the composition of blood and heals the internal organs.
Excellent cleaning effect have these plants:
- milk Thistle;
- dried flowers;
- wild rose;
- corn silk;
- the celandine;
- nettle and others.
For best effect it is recommended to use herbal preparations as their components enhance the therapeutic effect each other.
Medicinal plants conventionally divided into two types: intensive and having a mild effect. The herbs that have a strong effect, include:
- marigold medicinal;
- bear ears.
These herbs successfully tone the gall bladder, activate the synthesis of bile, stimulate liver enzymes, causing the flow of bile. More gentle have blueberries, strawberries, cranberries.
Experts recommend herbs to use in turn or combine them together to enhance the therapeutic effect.
How herbs act on the liver
In order to achieve purification of liver cells from the accumulated harmful substances, it is necessary to establish a process for the synthesis of bile. It is responsible for removing toxins from the human body. After the implementation of cleaning procedures, many patients notice a significant improvement in health. Due to the fact that plants have a positive effect on the blood, the herbal therapy will benefit all internal systems.
Using herbal mixture for cleansing, you can:
- To get rid of headaches. Clean the blood from reaching the brain, enriching it with plenty of oxygen and nutrients.
- To establish the process of digestion. Due to the bile flow to the digestive system, metabolism is significantly lighter, and the remaining slag and slime is extracted from the body during the process of evacuation much faster.
- To strengthen the immune system. Intoxicated blood and liver are often the reasons for the reduction in the natural protective forces of the body. Eliminating toxic substances from the internal organs, it can significantly boost immunity.
- To improve the condition of the skin. In the hepatic disease patients often have swelling, skin rashes, yellow complexion, fine wrinkles.
- Clear whites of the eyes. Through intensive nutrition of the vessels can be get rid of the yellowness of proteins.
- To stabilize the emotional background. Frequent fatigue and a bad mood often arise due to General poor health.
- To rejuvenate the body. A healthy liver will make you look younger and positively affect the external appearance.
Before carrying out cleaning activities must obtain a mandatory consultation with an expert. In addition, the patient is recommended to undergo ultrasonic testing for the detection of large stones in the gallbladder.
In this case, the liver cleansing herbs in the home may harm the stones can clog the biliary tract or change a provision that is treated only surgically.
Other contraindications are:
- the period of gestation of the child;
- kidney stone disease;
- diabetes mellitus;
- catarrhal diseases;
- increased weakness;
In addition, some patients are prone to allergic reactions to certain plants. The appearance of any adverse symptoms during a cleanse, discontinue the use of the funds.
How to clean
Herbs for kidney and liver used in the form of decoctions, which are used in a specific pattern. Components can be applied separately or in the form of fees.
The plant has a mild effect on the liver cells. To prepare a medicinal infusion is used this recipe:
30 grams of dried rose hips — 500 g of boiling water. The resulting solution is kept in a thermos overnight. In the morning in the broth, put 60 g of xylitol. To drink on an empty stomach, combining with intense physical exercise.
After a quarter-hour infusion drink in its purest form. After 45 minutes, eat Breakfast with light food. Throughout the whole day from the diet should exclude heavy foods and drink plenty of water. The purification is carried out every 2 days for three times.
This culture eliminates inflammation, normalizes metabolism and also helps to clean the gastro-intestinal tract, remove mucus and toxins.
Prepare a healing potion. 40 g of dried herb to 1 liter of boiling water. The drink infuse for 30 minutes in a thermos to cool to room temperature and strain. Drink 3 times a day 1/2 Cup half an hour before each meal.
The duration of use for 60-90 days according to the following scheme: 1 week in a row, then take a break for 5 days.
Effective and easy recipe to prepare at home. Dried birch buds can be purchased at drugstores. To prepare you need the following components:
- 20 g of the kidneys;
- 1/2 Cup of oats;
- 500 g of water.
Plant brew with boiling water and kept warm for 6 hours. The resulting infusion is filtered, and accepted according to the following scheme: 200 g before discharge to sleep and in the morning before Breakfast.
Allowed to eat 2 hours after ingestion. Cleansing activities are carried out daily for three days, every time preparing fresh broth.
Medicinal plant can be used as a separate tool in the form of decoction, and combined with other herbs.
- To prepare a decoction, you will need 5 g of corn silk in 500 g of cold water. Composition bring to a boil, boil for 30 minutes, cool and fill to initial amount of water. The means of the tail and drink 4 times a day for 20 G.
- On the basis of corn stigmas and immortelle is possible to prepare effective cleansing infusion. 1/2 tablespoon of both ingredients, pour 250 g of water and simmered for half an hour. Of warm infusion drink on an empty stomach in the morning. Have to drink a saline laxative, dilute mineral water, after that in the region of the liver put a hot water bottle and lie for 30 minutes. Waiting for a natural bowel movement, it is necessary to conduct a cleansing enema. The procedure involves complete abstinence from heavy foods and eating vegetarian food.
- Of corn silk, calendula, bird crap and horsetail can be prepared miracle herbal for cleansing the liver. It is necessary to mix the components in equal proportions. 20 g of the resulting mixture is combined with 500 g of hot water. The broth boil for 4-5 minutes and allowed to stand for half an hour. The ready solution of the tail and take 3 weeks to 100 g after meal, three times a day. Then make a break for a week and repeat the cleaning for 14 days. Thus, the treatment is carried out for 3 weeks.
Healing herb, often used in the purification of liver cells, as well as in preventive and therapeutic purposes for getting rid of serious pathologies — hepatitis or cirrhosis.
In combination with agrimony is a strong liver herb — gathering will have a more intense effect. The whole cleansing process takes 3 months:
- First carry out cleaning by means of agrimony. To do this, 1 tablespoon of lavender blossoms combined with 400 g of water. The resulting mixture is boiled, soaked for 30 minutes and left in the cold. The first three weeks, you should drink a decoction of 100 g for half an hour before meals, then take a break for one week.
- The second month involves the use of tincture of agrimony and peppermint. To prepare you need these plants in the ratio 3:2. Course duration — 3 weeks, then need to rest for one week.
- The final stage involves the use of cordials from the juice of the leaves of milk Thistle. For this to 1 liter of juice you will need a glass of vodka. The resulting tool, take 20 grams a half hour before eating. Store in a cool place.
Instead of juice, you can apply seeds of milk Thistle. They need to grind a blender until oil and drink 3 times a day before meals.
Equally effective charges for cleaning the liver cells, which can be purchased at a pharmacy or make yourself are:
- a mixture of dandelion, cut-grass, wormwood, dried flowers, rose hips, nettle, field mustard, mint, rose hips;
- the harvesting of corn stigmas, bear ears, St. John’s wort, bird’s buckwheat;
- a mixture of mullein, cut grass, dried flowers, St. John’s wort, horsetail.
To cleanse the liver gave the best results, you must opt for the treatment duration from alcoholic drinks and medicines. In addition, the diet should include natural foods, vegetable and fruit culture, and to be fractional. A week before cleaning, you should switch to vegetarian food, and not to forget about physical activity.