How to clean the gallbladder and the ducts in the home
Rules and methods of gall bladder cleanse at home
Violation of the outflow of bile, its stagnation in the bladder leads not only to diseases of the digestive system, but also to the failures of other organs and systems. Bile together with pancreatic enzymes involved in the breakdown products for proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Its deficiency directly affects poor absorption of nutrients. The human body does not receive the full amount of vitamins and minerals, which leads to the development of internal diseases. So the question is, how to clean the gallbladder in the home, especially for the middle-aged and older, and for those who regularly violate the diet.
Causes and indications for cleansing the gallbladder
The stagnation of bile, formation of stones in bladder is associated with impaired liver function. In the process of education and selection is influenced by structural changes (destruction of hepatocytes – liver cells), functional and infectious.
The causes of the violation of the outflow of bile:
- Dyskinesia of the gallbladder and its ducts is obstructed, unbalanced movements that interfere with the normal outflow.
- Stones in gall bladder – prevent the release of bile, creating a risk of clogging of ducts and sphincter of Oddi (controls and monitors the flow of bile into the intestine).
- The bend or deformity of the bladder (congenital or acquired).
- Malignant neoplasms of liver and other digestive organs, metastasis.
- Inflammation – hepatitis (liver inflammation), cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder and its ducts).
- Cirrhosis – a chronic, irreversible destruction of the parenchyma and replacement by connective tissue.
- Infectious diseases – viral hepatitis A, b, C, D, E, tuberculosis hepatic forms, giardiasis, AMIBIOS, opisthorchiasis, a parasitic lesions of the intestine and liver.
- Acute and chronic alcohol intoxication, poisoning poisons, chemicals, toxins.
- Prolonged or continuous use of drugs, especially hormones, antibiotics, sulfonamides, analgesics.
- Benign tumors – cysts, polyps.
Cleaning of the gallbladder is indicated in patients with chronic functional disorders. Endocrine, hormonal mechanisms and secretory glands of the digestive system leads to stagnation of bile. The dysfunctions include:
- imbalance secret of the liver (bile), pancreas (enzymes), the intestines (intestinal juice);
- failures of the valve system – the sphincter of Lutkens (neck of gallbladder), Heister valve (spiral valve of the bile ducts);
- the mirizzi syndrome is an inflammatory and destructive process in the neck of the bladder, due to the presence of calculi in the ducts.
Cleaning of the gallbladder is indicated in patients with chronic inflammatory and infectious processes gastrointestinal tract, women planning pregnancy, if there are prerequisites to functional impairment. The procedure is shown as a preventive measure for people who lead a sedentary lifestyle, are on prolonged drug therapy, systematic malnutrition (the constant snacking, frequent fast food consumption, unbalanced nutrition).
Children carry out the cleaning gallbladder your own at home is strictly prohibited. This procedure is done only under strict indications gastroenterologist and under its control.
The signs indicating that it is time to clean gall bladder
When you must withdraw the excess and stagnant bile from the body, you can define yourself. At this point many of the symptoms that a person did not attach particular importance. However, these signs warn of the development of internal diseases.
If the mouth of you a constant bad smell or the taste of bitterness that does not go away after brushing teeth and rinsing the mouth, it speaks about the violation of the outflow of bile, a partial casting in the stomach. The second most common symptom is bloating, flatulence. Due to the lack of bile in the intestines putrefactive and fermentation processes (dyspepsia).
Disturbed digestion directly affects overall health. Disturbed sleep quality and duration is reduced. People quickly get tired, not feeling well after even small physical activity. Lost appetite after a meal there is heaviness in the abdomen, rumbling, discomfort, violation of stool (diarrhea or constipation). Gradually developing chronic fatigue syndrome. Headaches, which may be aggravated by a sudden change of position, the changes in atmospheric pressure.
When running as a person develops a neurosis. There is increased irritability, mood swings. Unstable emotional state caused by the scarcity of b vitamins Can be increased sweating in nervous strain, in stressful situations.
Cleansing the liver and gallbladder is shown in the deterioration of the skin. If there is periodic or constant itching, redness, yellow or gray hue, rash, flaking is a reason for the procedure. Against the background of problems with the gastrointestinal tract frequently develop an Allergy.
Preparations for cleaning of the gallbladder
At home total (hard) cleaning can be carried out 1-2 times per year. Gentle methods you can use every 2 months to get rid of the bile and prevent its stagnation – diet, use of herbal teas and fees, which are soft and do not require special training.
Before you clean the gallbladder from bile, you should prepare the body so that the procedure will be as effective.
A week before the start of the procedures go to fractional and sparing diet, reduce the daily amount of food. This is necessary in order to unload the bowels and pancreas.
- Food steamed or boiled.
- Permissible meats – lean beef, chicken, rabbit, Turkey.
- Fish – hake, Pollack, perch.
- Dairy products – low-fat cottage cheese.
- Vegetables and fruits are ripe in small quantities.
- Every day drink a glass of squeezed beet and Apple juice.
- Can any cereals, whole-grain bread.
To support the liver before each meal shown taking hepatoprotectors – drugs that protect liver cells from damage ( «I», «Essentiale», «Karsil», «Maksar», «LIV-52», «hepel», «Antral»).
The ways of folk medicine for cleaning the gallbladder
For elimination of stagnation in the gallbladder use herbs, combination of foods and physical activities. When choosing a treatment method and prescription consider the state of health, presence of chronic diseases, allergies to foods or plants, take into account individual sensitivity. Cleansing of the gallbladder in the home is carried out by many ways.
The use of salt and citrus
Prepare the saline solution. To 1 liter of purified water take 50-100 g of magnesium sulfate (packaged powder that is freely available in pharmacies). Stir until complete dissolution. To eliminate unpleasant taste add fresh squeezed grapefruit juice or lemon juice (the amount on the result of purification is not affected).
Method of use: drink 2 times a day 200 ml a single dose, with an interval of 2 hours. 2 hours after the last ingestion of the solution to prepare an oil – drink- take 50 ml of solution and 50 ml of vegetable refined oil (olive better), stir, to heat to a temperature of 37 °C and drink. Then go to bed, on his right side, cover with a warm blanket, in the region of the liver put a hot water bottle. So you can lie from 30 minutes to 2 hours. The remaining solution is to drink the next day for two-three doses with an interval of 2 hours.
The use of calendula on Ignatenko
Take 40-50 g of fresh inflorescences calendula pour a liter of boiling water. Infuse for 2 hours. The resulting infusion drink 100-150 ml of warm 3 times a day, half a HR before a meal. Course duration: from 10 to 15 days. So by cleansing the bile ducts and channels.
On completion proceed to the second stage – purification of the gallbladder. Mix lemon juice and olive refined oil in 1:1 ratio (25 or 50 ml). The resulting mixture is drink on an empty stomach. Then go to bed, cover yourself with a warm blanket and rest are within an hour.
The next morning, do a cleansing enema to remove toxins and products of disintegration of the gall bladder. This day can not eat. You only need to drink the prepared drink pure water with lemon juice and honey (not less than 2 liters). On the third day of eating only boiled vegetables.
The use of St. Johns wort
Another way to clear the bile of the building – the use of the decoction of Hypericum. The recipe shown in the winter. The broth is cooked in a water bath. Take 1 tbsp. of dried inflorescences St. John’s wort, pour 200 ml uncool the kipyatkov and put in a water bath for 30 minutes. The resulting broth drain, cool and dilute with boiled water in the ratio 1:1. To use in the form of heat 1/3 Cup half an hour before meals. The rest of the drink stored in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
This gentle method of cleaning, the duration of the course is 2 months. If necessary, purification can be repeated after a month.
Cleaning of the liver and gallbladder is often done together. This shows such a procedure, tyubazh is washing, which is used to cleanse the internal organs, liver, gall bladder, various ducts, kidneys.
Rules of procedure:
- Is done in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Before taking a special solutions and media drink a glass of alkaline mineral water without gas.
- The total amount of liquid in single dose (including medicinal decoctions, infusions) should not exceed 500 ml.
- Before beginning the procedure it is better to drink antispasmodic (no-Spa). It relieves the pain and discomfort during the withdrawal of bile from the bladder.
- As a means for sweep of bile applying warm vegetable oil, heated to 38 °C.
- Go to bed 1.5-2 hours, cover with a blanket under his right side and put a heating pad (expands ducts, relieves spasm, relieves pain, accelerates the evacuation of bile).
Tyubazh necessary to carry out after consultation with the doctor, taking account of its recommendations. The number of treatments for deep cleaning on average, 10 times every 3 days.
To clean the liver and ducts is absolutely impossible in the presence of the gallbladder stones. Therefore, before the procedure, you must consult with your family doctor if necessary to do ultrasound examination of abdominal cavity.
In some cases, the procedure is contraindicated
To clean the bile ducts, the bladder or the liver folk remedies and methods is not always possible. There are a number of reasons why the procedure is contraindicated, as there is a huge risk to obtain the opposite effect, endangering human health.
The list of States in which to temporarily hold procedure not:
- Infectious diseases in the organism – gastroenteritis, colitis, pneumonia, flu.
- Functional gastrointestinal disorders – nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation (including chronic).
- Chronic diseases of the digestive system in acute cholecystitis, pancreatitis, gastritis, duodenitis, hepatitis.
- Pregnancy and feeding the baby.
- The presence in the intestine and liver helminth infection.
- Physical and psychological exhaustion.
- The rehabilitation period after operations on the digestive tract.
- Serious cardiovascular disease – heart attack, stroke, thrombosis, angina, hypertension.
- Cancer – any malignant neoplasm (cancer of internal organs).
- Acute mental disorder.
- Concretions and stones in the bladder and ducts.
To clean the bile ducts and the bubble in home conditions is recommended for patients with General slagging of the organism, obesity, dysbacteriosis. The procedure is a good preventive measure against stagnation in the digestive tract, prevents the development of inflammatory processes. Periodic cleaning of the gallbladder and liver shown to all healthy people, it should be done at least 1 time per year. Before its implementation, it is important to consult with a doctor to determine an acceptable option cleansing.