How to take enterosgel for cleansing the body of toxins
Enterosgel – what the product is and how to apply it to cleanse the body
The human body is not always able to be cleansed of harmful substances. Diarrhea and vomiting is a natural defense mechanisms, detoxifying, however, there are some special drugs that help to get rid of substances causing intoxication defeat. A new generation of drug is enterosgel, which is widely used in medicine. Since the nature of chemical agents is varied, you must know how to take enterosgel for cleansing the body in various situations.
What is enterosgel
The tool is available in the form of a gel or sweet paste. Pasta packaged in 15 g, 45 g or in large tube 225 g Gel sold in bags of 22.5 g, 45 g and big banks for 225 g.
Gel is a jelly-like substance with little crumbs from transparent to white in color, has no taste or smell. The main active ingredient of the polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate. Paste, unlike the gel has a sweet taste and white color.
The drug is permitted to be taken by pregnant and lactating women, and children from birth.
Due to its physical and chemical properties of the gel like a sponge able to absorb:
- toxic substances;
- bacteria and their waste products;
- products of incomplete metabolism;
- products heavy metals;
- some poisons.
In addition, the gel is effective for cleansing the body not only of toxins. The drug is able to eliminate excess cholesterol, urea, bilirubin.
The purpose of the drug
The main purpose of the drug – detoxification of the body. In addition, it has the following properties:
Enterosgel able to eliminate as endotoxins and exotoxins. Effective for removing harmful substances that have entered from outside or formed in the body due to malfunction of the kidneys, liver, spleen, lymph.
The tool is actively used in cases of poisoning by food, alcohol. Cleanse the body with enterosgel can help with weight loss, as well as the preparatory measures for medical procedures (diagnosis and treatment of the intestine).
Sorbent helps with severe morning sickness in pregnant women. In addition, the remedy coats the stomach wall and intestine, protecting the mucosa from adverse mechanical or chemical influence. This property helps to prevent erosion of the elements and ulcers.
The effect of the drug
Enterosgel is considered to be the drug of the new generation. In contrast to conventional sorbents (activated carbon), which are removed from the digestive tract not only harmful, but also nutrients, enterosgel cleanses the body carefully, touching only the toxins. Once in the stomach, the gel adsorbs poisons, toxins and prevents their absorption by the digestive organs that they can not get into the bloodstream of the person.
In addition, it is proved that the drug:
- prevents the assimilation of vitamins and minerals;
- misses the blood and not deposited on the walls of the stomach or intestines;
- able to support the intestinal flora.
The drug is excreted unchanged in the 10 to 14 hours after consumption.
The rules of the drug and dosage
Reasons cleanse the body by taking enterosgel is different, so the scheme may be fundamentally different.
In all cases unchanged the main rules of the drug:
- the gel is preferably dissolved in water and the paste can be used immediately, but also drinking plenty of water;
- take enterosgel required before eating (for 1.5-2 hours) or after (1 hour);
- you cannot increase the recommended dose;
- if signs of constipation, bloating or nausea, you should reduce the dosage or stop taking the drug;
- you must adhere to age restrictions when calculating the dose.
- For kids from 0 to 12 months the recommended daily dose of 5 g (1 teaspoon of gel). This portion can be divided into several stages.
- For children from 12 to 24 months the recommended daily dose of 10 g (2 tsp), which can be divided into several stages.
- For children of preschool age from 2 to 7 years single dose of 5 g (1 teaspoon) per day can be taken no more than 15 g.
- For school-age children, a single dose of 10 g (1 dessert spoon) per day are permitted to take no more than 30 g.
- For Teens and adults, a single dose of 20 g (1 tablespoon).
In some cases, the doctor may prescribe the individual dosage.
How to use the product for cleansing
- Allowed to take enterosgel for prevention. In this case, for bowel cleansing for adults, it is advisable to use not more than 20 grams of the drug per day. The course lasts about a week. During the cleaning of the body must be excluded from the diet of junk food and alcohol to achieve maximum effect.
Preventive cleansing of the body, it is desirable to move people prone to atherosclerosis, which includes coronary heart disease, as well as those who live in disadvantaged areas or working in hazardous industries.
- When intoxication with harmful substances adults take 20 g of gel three times a day. In the case of severe poisoning, it is recommended to double the dose. However, a higher dose can be used no more than 3 days. Use of the drug can be up to 10 days.
You should know that the remedy though is absorbent, but not able to absorb and excrete toxins such as:
In case of poisoning with these substances should immediately call an ambulance.
- For chronic or seasonal allergies it is possible to apply enterosgel as an additional drug. Its use allows to reduce the intake of antihistamine and hormonal agents.
The drug helps to cope with:
- allergic rhinitis;
- bronchial asthma;
Appearing in the stomach, the gel sucks up the allergens and pathogens, so that they do not fall into the bloodstream. Allergies while is softer, the treatment period is significantly reduced and the patient comes welcome relief. The dosage is calculated on the basis of age, for adults it is 20 g 2-3 times a day. The course lasts 15-20 days.
- To eliminate morning sickness, pregnant women are allowed to take enterosgel in small doses (20 g per day) and only for relief of symptoms. Long-term use of the drug is undesirable, as it can cause constipation.
- For the treatment of jaundice (increased bilirubin in the body), liver cirrhosis, hepatitis and cholestasis actively used enterosgel. The tool can be used in the treatment of disease more than 6 months.
- With acute diarrhea must immediately make 2 standard doses, age appropriate. After each act of defecation should take 1 dose, as long as the stool is not normal. After that, it is advisable to use the drug 3-4 days before full normalization of a status.
- Enterosgel actively used to cleanse the body while losing weight.
First, the drug entering the stomach swells and increases in size, therefore it is a part of the stomach. There is want much less.
Second, in the period of losing weight best cleansing the body as limit the consumption of fatty, fried, flour products, and alcohol. As a result, the gel remains only to absorb the toxins accumulated in the colon.
The purging of enterosgel, subject to further proper nutrition helps in improving digestion, regularity, and improve overall health. Nutrients that originate in food, actively absorbed in the intestinal wall.
Make the mixture 20 g 3 times a day for 20-30 days. The course is allowed to repeat several times a year.
- Cleansing the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is a complex defense mechanisms. All of the human body is permeated with a special vessels and nodes, whose function is to delay the toxins and prevent them to spread further. Failures in this system there is stagnation of the lymph, worsening its outflow, toxins are excreted. In addition, there is swelling, because lymph still carries and distributes the liquid in the body.
For cleansing the lymphatic system simultaneously applies 2 of the drug: enterosgel and licorice root. You can use dried roots, from which is prepared a decoction or purchased at a pharmacy syrup of licorice root.
Manual cleaning involves 2 stages:
- The first step is to take licorice. If possible, it is better to make fresh roots. They need to pour boiling water and then leave for about half an hour, then strain the drink. If this is not possible, you can make the syrup. And in that and in other case, the dosage is the same – 1 tbsp.
To achieve the maximum effect, it should remember how it is you drink in the morning and on an empty stomach. After a while the first signs of the tools on the lymphatic system: perspiration, fever, aching muscles. This is a normal reaction and usually lasts a short time.
Before using licorice root you must consult with your doctor because it can not be taken for some diseases. With care to use this tool and people with high blood pressure.
- After about 30-40 minutes it is necessary to take a double dose of enterosgel. The drug will absorb toxins, which, thanks to the licorice out of the lymph. Be sure to observe a period of time, because if you have a gel early, the toxins time to leave, and if taken later, they are absorbed back into the body.
This method of cleansing the body can pass a course up to 2 weeks. After completing it one feels a significant burst of energy, increases immunity, improves condition of hair, nails and skin.
Contraindications to the cleansing of the body
It is prohibited to use gel for cleansing of toxins, if you have the following diseases:
- atony of the intestine;
- bleeding in the digestive tract;
- peptic ulcer disease;
- intestinal obstruction;
- the tendency to constipation.
In these diseases the drug can be applied only in cases of acute poisoning, but prolonged use is unacceptable.
Enterosgel is a modern tool for emergency aid the body and also for its prophylactic cleansing. In the pharmaceutical market there are many analogues, but they can’t be compared with this gel because it has several advantages. With proper application and compliance with the permissible doses can significantly improve the performance of the digestive tract and the whole organism.