How to take hydrogen peroxide orally Neumyvakina: treatment scheme
Treatment of disease by hydrogen peroxide in Neumyvakina, regimens solution
Traditionally, hydrogen peroxide is used externally as an antiseptic. The drug increases the blood clots, stops minor capillary bleeding. Doctor of medical Sciences, Professor I. P. Neumyvakin offers techniques on how to administer the hydrogen peroxide inside.
Reputable doctor, closely linked with space medicine, says that the drug has a versatile effect on the body. After a series of experiments and experienced the substance on himself, Ivan Pavlovich made conclusions about the prophylactic properties of the drug and explains why his method is used in medicine. Treatment with hydrogen peroxide at Neumyvakina used in pathologies of the cardiovascular, digestive systems, respiratory diseases, to strengthen the immune system.
How peroxide affects the human body
According to the Professor, the therapeutic properties of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) is unique. The drug restores the balance between the bio-energetic field and the physiological state of a person, cures diseases of the internal organs.
Use of hydrogen peroxide to the human body:
- improves metabolic processes at the cellular level;
- is an antioxidant, removes free radicals from the body, prevents the development of strokes, heart attacks, cancer and many other diseases;
- regulates the glands, especially the thyroid and adrenal glands, promotes the normal production of hormones;
- aligns the level of insulin in the blood in patients with diabetes mellitus;
- increases the amount of oxygen in the body, provides for the transportation of trace elements in the brain;
- normalizes the gastrointestinal tract;
- dilates blood vessels, lowers blood pressure;
- improves brain activity;
- removes toxins from the body, prevents the growth of pathogenic microbes (bacteria, fungi);
- restores the water-alkaline balance;
- accelerates tissue regeneration, promotes rejuvenation.
This wide impact is due to the fact that the hydrogen peroxide supplies the body with extra oxygen, improving all physiological processes.
In some cases, shown treatment Neumyvakina
The list of pathologies in which H2O2 is useful and effective, extensive. Indications for use inside:
- The respiratory system – SARS, influenza, tonsillitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, emphysema, and lung cancer.
- The heart and vascular system – atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, varicose veins, myocardial infarction.
- Nervous system – stroke, cerebral abnormalities (sclerosis, nervous disorder).
- The metabolic disorders – diabetes, obesity, systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Skin diseases – eczema, various types of skin cancer, fungal.
- Diseases of mouth – stomatitis, periodontal disease, tooth decay.
- Skeletal system – osteoporosis, arthritis.
- Digestive system – disorders of motility and peristalsis, decomposition processes, change the acidity, enzymatic disorders, and constipation.
- Gynecological disease.
Methods of application of hydrogen peroxide
Dr. I. P. Neumyvakin offers several options for use of the drug. The basis of any treatment is administered. To the best effect, hydrogen peroxide is prescribed a comprehensive, internally and externally, for example, diseases of veins, joints and skin.
In the instructions for use, according to Neumyvakina, hydrogen peroxide is recommended for therapeutic purposes to take as a drink, by injection, topically (baths, lotions, compresses), enemas, douches. Use only 3% solution of H2O2.
Drink the hydrogen peroxide with water is prescribed for various diseases. It is important to observe the exact dosage.
Scheme of reception: 1st reception – 1 drop in 1 tablespoon of water, when a large weight of the patient is shown 2 drops in 2 tablespoons of water. Use 2-3 times a day. Daily dose should be increased by 1 drop. Gradually increase the single dose to 10 drops Maximum permissible daily amount of medication is 30 cap.
How to drink: water with hydrogen peroxide is assigned in the morning on an empty stomach and throughout the day exclusively on an empty stomach. After the meal should take two hours. When interacting with products the drug loses its therapeutic properties. After consumption of solution you can eat in 40-60 minutes.
Recommendations for use in therapeutic purposes: it is right to drink the drug courses for 10 days, then take a break for 5 days. Follow-up course need to start with a dosage of 10 drops
Categorically do not exceed prescribed dose because it will cause chemical burns of the mucous membranes of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
Indications: cleansing of the colon with fermentation and putrefactive dyspepsia, hemorrhoids.
The method of solution preparation: 20-30 drops in a glass of water. If enema cleaning, the solution temperature must not exceed 25 °C, if the healing (to relieve inflammation of hemorrhoids), the water should be warm, 32-34 °C.
The volume of a portion of an enema with hydrogen peroxide for cleansing the colon is not more than 1 liter.
Therapeutic enema is the night, the amount of fluid 60-100 ml. it is Desirable that the solution remains in the intestine until the morning defecation. The course of treatment 3-5 days.
The effect of the solution softens the stool, promotes soft and painless bowel movement, prevents trauma to the mucosa during defecation, stops bleeding from knots, disinfects and prevents the accession of infection, relieves pain, itching and irritation.
The proportions of the enema with hydrogen peroxide for cleansing the colon must be strictly observed in order to avoid complications.
Hydrogen peroxide is administered in the form of intravenous injections. This method is indispensable when you need to provide urgent assistance to the patient. Once in the blood, the drug instantly enriches it with oxygen, which is the impetus for the normalization of the internal organs. Use a solution prepared with NaCl 0.9% and of 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Dosage: 1 injection – 20 ml of saline in 0.3-0.4 ml of peroxide. The entire volume is administered intravenously slowly for 3 minutes. This is the period for which the body must adapt to atomic oxygen in high doses. Gradually the proportion of hydrogen peroxide must be increased by 0.1 ml daily and increase to 1 ml.
The method used in the pathology of the heart, nervous system.
The use of the drug for stones has a relaxing effect on the nervous and circulatory system, relieves spasms of smooth muscles of the digestive system.
Oxygen baths are useful for skin lesions, high blood pressure, diseases of the joints. A positive effect on the psychological state of patients.
Bath with hydrogen peroxide for Neumyvakina preparing several recipes:
Recipe No. 1. For one bath take 5-15 bottles of H2O2 with a volume of 100 ml, to dilute in warm water (temperature not higher than 38 °C). Duration of bathing for 15-20 minutes.
The recipe №2 (massage effect). Ingredients: baking soda (100 g), copper sulfate or copper sulphate (2.5 g), 30% peroxide solution (200 ml). All components mix in a bath to dissolve and allow to stand for 10 min. the bath is ready, the water temperature is 38 °C, duration 20 min
Use a solution with the purpose of disinfection after unprotected intercourse, and inflammation of the vagina, for the treatment of fungal mucosal lesions.
Dosage: 300-400 ml of warm water take 50 ml of H2O2, mix thoroughly. Conduct douching twice a day, morning and evening, treatment — week, if necessary, treatment extend to 10 days. The procedure restores the pH of the vagina, prevents the development of obesity.
All procedures are performed only after consultation with a specialist!
Self-treatment of common diseases
How to drink the hydrogen peroxide on Neumyvakina, and use the solution to rinse, lotions at home for common diseases:
- Angina. Method of preparation: 1 tbsp. of H2O2 per 100 ml of water. Carefully gargle to 5 times a day, holding the solution in your mouth. To use when sore, pain, inflammation of the tonsils.
- Catarrhal rhinitis. Method of cooking: 3-5 drops per tablespoon of water, instill 2-3 drops in the affected nostril.
- Sinusitis. Method of preparation: dissolve 15 drops of the peroxide in a tablespoon of water. Instilled into the nose every 4 hours for 3 drops. The medicine will strengthen the formation and expectoration of mucus therefore immediately after the procedure, you need to clean the nostrils (your nose) to the full restoration of nasal breathing.
- Toothache. Method of preparation: dissolve 2 tablets peroxide in 200 ml of water or 1 tbsp of peroxide. Rinse your mouth throughout the day. The procedure soothes and relieves pain.
- Periodontal disease. Cooking method: baking soda (3 g), fresh lemon juice (10 drops), H2O2 (20 drops). Mix all ingredients until smooth. The resulting tool is intended for cleaning teeth during the day. Action: eliminates bleeding gums and bad (putrid) odor from the mouth.
- The symptom of pain. For the relief of joint pain, on the affected skin make gadgets. Method: in 1/4 Cup of water add 10 ml of peroxide. The solution moisten gauze or cotton cloth, wring out and applied to the affected skin for 15 minutes. The solution can be used for hot compress the duration of the procedure 30-40 minutes to be Treated with a solution of peroxide as rubbing is possible in multiple sclerosis, rubbing the liquid all over the body.
The drug is administered orally as a preventive measure to clean the liver and intestines from toxins and blood vessels from cholesterol plaques. Drinking an aqueous solution to remove toxins, enhance cellular metabolism.
The use of hydrogen peroxide for Neumyvakina can bring not only benefits but also harm. This happens in the case when grossly violated the dosage, time and number of receptions.
The main contraindications:
- individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to the drug;
- the acute form of dermatitis;
- a serious disease of the liver and kidneys (cirrhosis, glomerulonephritis);
- a hypertensive crisis.
Conflicting information about the receiving solution during pregnancy. Doctors do not recommend taking hydrogen peroxide orally effect of the drug on the fetus has not been studied. Considering the characteristics of drugs, external use is permitted, with the exception of warm baths.
It is impossible to apply peroxide on Neumyvakina patients undergoing transplantation of internal organs, not to cause tissue rejection.
Aqueous solution of peroxide is not an alternative basic treatment, although and helps many ailments. It can be combined with many methods, thus enhancing the therapeutic effect of pharmacological drugs.