How to withdraw the bile from the body at home
Ways of excretion of bile from the body
Bile is a bodily fluid, which participates in the processes of digestion. With it comes the breakdown of proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the duodenum. The bile produced by the liver and sends it to the gall bladder, where it accumulates, is stored, and while eating is discharged into the intestine. With the development of internal pathology of the digestive system may be stagnant, which will lead to negative consequences. How to withdraw the bile from the body without harm to health?
Why bile stasis threat
The accumulation and concentration of bile in the bladder leads to functional disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract and the development of inflammatory diseases.
If the bile during a meal is not supplied in the proper amount in the intestine, this disrupts the initial process of splitting and decay products. Further developing negative chain mechanism. When promoting through the bowels of insufficiently digested food is not absorbed by the mucosa of the small intestine from the body along with the feces appear useful minerals and vitamins. The consequences of functional disorders of the digestive system:
- systematic diarrhea;
- chronic exhaustion;
- weight loss;
- dyspepsia – flatulence, putrefaction and fermentation processes in the intestine;
- the development of chronic fatigue syndrome.
If bile is not excreted from the bladder naturally and accumulates, over time this leads to acute or chronic inflammatory diseases of the digestive tract:
- cholangitis – inflammation of the ducts;
- gastritis – inflammation of the stomach when reflux of bile;
Stagnation contributes to the formation of gallstones.
Who shows the excretion of bile, use of drugs
The excretion of bile from the body is indicated for patients with a diagnosis of biliary dyskinesia. This pathology, in which disturbed or hindered the physiological outflow. Also cleansing prescribed for chronic inflammatory processes in the liver.
Mandatory choleretic drugs are used for people after cholecystectomy – surgical removal of the gallbladder, so it was not postponed in the liver.
To drive independently the bile it is strictly forbidden for patients who have stones in the bladder. A sharp outflow of fluid can trigger the active promotion of stones, which will lead to blockage of the ducts. This condition is dangerous and if this happens, it requires emergency surgical intervention.
In order to effectively expel the bile from the body, at the same time prescribed drugs, diet and traditional medicines.
Preparations for cleaning help get rid of many negative symptoms. They relieve nausea, bitter taste and unpleasant taste in my mouth. Medications relax the smooth muscles of the bile ducts and relieve spasm that can cut pain symptoms. After taking drugs, improves digestion, increases appetite.
- Allohol – tool on the basis of the dry bile, activated charcoal, garlic and nettles. Stimulates motor activity of the ducts, it increases the production of enzymes of the digestive tract, inhibits the decay and fermentation in the large and small intestines.
- Holenzim – the basis of the drug dry bile. Promotes its excretion from the liver, improves functioning of the entire digestive tract.
- Halogen – irritating to liver cells and stimulates the formation of bile. Has a pronounced choleretic effect.
- Ursolic is a cholagogue, which partially dissolves stones in the bladder, removes cholesterol from the liver and intestines. Shown when casting bile into the stomach.
- Endoxa – reduces the concentration of cholesterol in the bile, it stimulates the evacuation of the bladder.
- Choludexan – reduces secretion of cholesterol, gradually dissolves stones, promotes the flow of bile.
- Berberis, plus a homeopathic remedy based on Berberis.
- Datescan – extract datiski Konopleva.
- Solaris – an extract of turmeric.
- Trawool – immortelle, tansy, licorice, mint, cherry, currant, wild rose.
- Fitopatol herbal collection, which includes marigold, tansy, mint, chamomile.
- Holagol – the root of turmeric, mint, eucalyptus.
- Dancehall – preparation on the basis of tansy flowers.
- Urolesan extract urolesan, the fruits of wild carrot, hop cones, marjoram, fir oil and mint.
The excretion of bile at home
At home, the bile can get rid of using a special diet. For this you need to adjust your diet. There are products with choleretic effect, daily use which will prevent stagnation, increase flow, improve the digestive processes:
- Vegetables: tomatoes, carrots, corn, cabbage, olives.
- Herbs: dill, parsley, cilantro, spinach, rhubarb, celery, lettuce, artichokes.
- Fruits: citrus (lemon, Mandarin, orange, grapefruit), berries (gooseberries, blackberries), avocado, ginger, figs, dried apricots.
- Nuts: peanuts, walnuts.
Eating these foods, the bile is excreted from the body quickly and without negative consequences for health.
Well to cope with the problem help foods that reduce cholesterol – bran (oat, corn), whole grain bread.
Vyatich consumption of fresh juices is also beneficial to the condition of the bile ducts, intestines. Recommend these types of juices – beet, cucumber, orange, grapefruit, carrot, berry, Apple (sour, green fruits).
The drinks are also suitable herbal teas, green tea, hibiscus.
In dishes with bran, cereals, fruit salads, drinks add liquid may honey (herbs). It promotes the evacuation of bile from the bladder. With care honey you need to eat a patients with stones, as this product is able to trigger their physical activity.
The flow of bile increases in the use of spices, seasonings, spices. These products affect the receptors and secretory function of the digestive system. Therefore, they are cholagogue and you can add them to main dishes when cooking – ginger, curry, mint, turmeric, chicory.
Recommendations for meals:
- It’s necessary to eat often and a fractional, small portions.
- To reduce the amount of salt, sugar, fat.
- To refuse fried, smoked dishes.
- Food must be served warm. During the diet does not recommend eating too cold or hot food.
- To limit the use of chicken eggs.
- Don’t eat at night.
At home also you can prepare decoctions and infusions of herbs, but only after the recommendations of a physician. Choleretic effect have these plants:
- dandelion root;
- St. John’s wort;
During the course of treatment with drugs and diet, it is important to stay hydrated. A large amount of fluid reduces the concentration of bile, makes it more watery, which improves elimination. Water softens the stones, reduces the risk of clogging of ducts.
The optimal daily amount of water from 1.5 to 2 liters. It can partially replace broth hips or lightly sweetened teas. Before eating to improve the discharge of bile can drink water with Apple cider vinegar.
Before you start the process of cleaning the gallbladder need to consult a doctor and undergo some tests. Be sure to do ultrasound of the abdominal organs to exclude the presence of stones in the gallbladder. Only after that, proceed to the procedure to cleanse the body of bile.