Is it possible to have chicken soup for poisoning
Chicken soup for poisoning
Chicken soup for poisoning helps to restore the weakened digestive system and to compensate for the energy losses of the body. In this article, we discussed how to prepare diet broth based on chicken, and when can I start eating.
Useful properties of food
Diet is an important component of the treatment of food poisoning. During vomiting and diarrhea a person loses a large amount of fluid, necessary trace elements, proteins and amino acids. These losses must be addressed during the first days, but the list of allowed foods during this period is very limited.
Food for the first week after the poisoning should not load the digestive system, contribute to the restoration of the mucous membrane, a beneficial influence on pancreas system and liver. One of the allowed foods for poisoning the broth is made from chicken. This dish has the following useful properties:
- Enriches the body with necessary proteins and amino acids. Protein is an essential structural component of all organs and systems. It is necessary for the formation of a strong immune system. In the portions of the first chicken contains half the daily requirement of the human body in protein.
- Relieves the digestive system. The process of digestion of broth from the chicken does not require much effort from the stomach and pancreas. Thanks to this easy food, they can recover.
- Improves intestinal motility, which, as a result of diarrhoea is broken.
- Restores the energy reserves of the body. Recovery after poisoning a person the necessary nutrients.
- Reduces inflammation of the mucous membrane of the stomach.
When can I start to eat
On the first day of poisoning have chicken soup not. On this day you can eat only dried white bread, app cookies and liquid rice and oatmeal.
Healing chicken broth you can start is on day 2. But the number should be small (100-150 ml). On this day, the digestive system is still too weak, and a large number of this product can lead to a resumption of nausea and vomiting.
On day 3 it is already possible to eat a full serving of broth. It is better to eat separately from other foods.
How to choose chicken for the broth
You should carefully choose the chicken for cooking therapeutic chicken broth. Sure you can only be in poultry meat, which grew up independently, but not many can afford to have their own household. Below we’ve compiled tips that will help in purchasing of chicken meat:
- Buy chicken only certified points of sale of meat. Buying meat at natural markets, you run the risk of re-poisoned.
- Best buy meat in the original packaging, which is the exact date of production.
- Buy «today’s» meat.
- Do not take a frozen chicken. As a result of freezing, the chicken loses large amounts of essential trace elements, and its proteins are destroyed.
Please note that before buying the meat should smell. Fresh chicken has no odor. The smell of chlorine, chemicals or pronounced «flavor» of the meat evidence of its poor quality.
How to cook
Healing chicken soup is prepared only from chicken Breasts. This part of the birds is considered the most lean and diet. During cooking using the spices and flavors.
Below are step-by-step recipe for cooking healthy and tasty chicken broth:
- Take 0.5 kg chicken fillet, rinse it thoroughly under running water. Cut the meat from the remaining pieces of fat, veins.
- Pour meat 2 liters of water, and bring to a boil.
- After boiling, drain the water and add new.
- Add in the broth 1 carrots, worn on a grater and 1 medium whole onion, add salt to taste.
- Can add in the broth a little rice or oatmeal to enhance its nutritional value.
- Cook the soup for 1 hour on low heat.
- After removing the broth from heat and pull out the bow.
The cooled soup in the refrigerator to keep it better in a glass jar. This dish is best eaten in the 1st or second day after cooking. The broth, which is stored for a long time in the refrigerator, lose their medicinal properties, and may deteriorate.
Remember that the soup prepared with chicken cubes, is absolutely contraindicated with food poisoning.
How to eat soup
The temperature of the broth should be slightly warm. Hot food after poisoning contraindicated because of irritating the inflamed wall of the stomach.
There is a soup can with dried white bread. Fresh onion and garlic are contraindicated.
Boiled chicken from the soup can be eaten in small quantities separately in the following meal. It is best to twist in a meat grinder.
What other broths are allowed in cases of poisoning
Many people wonder whether there are some other broths for poisoning. Soup, prepared with chicken, is considered the most diet. Besides him, also allowed the following entrees:
- The vegetable broth. You can cook it from carrots, potatoes and onions (which at the end of cooking remove). Add in a little rice or oatmeal cereals. Herbs and spices are forbidden.
- Broth from the Turkey. Prepared same as chicken. For cooking use the loin part.
But the first meals, prepared on the basis of fatty meat, mushrooms, cabbage or legumes is strictly prohibited.
Who should not use
Doctors identify a number of diseases in which the broth is made from chicken, is impossible. These include:
- The development of pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas). This disease is frequent complication of food poisoning. Especially often it develops in children.
- Acetoneiso syndrome – a common complication of poisoning in children up to 7 years. When it observed the level of ketone bodies in the blood.
- Gout is a chronic systemic disease in which the joints uric acid is deposited. In this pathology are contraindicated meat dishes.
- Ulcer of the mucous membrane of the stomach or duodenum.
- Gastritis with high acidity of gastric juice.
Please note that children under one year chicken soup is not given. Their digestive system is still not able to cope with this dish. The best nutrition for them is breast milk.
Chicken broth is an indispensable tool for dietary during poisoning. To start it is possible on the second day after the poisoning. It helps to restore the body’s proteins, amino acids, electrolytes and trace elements. To make it, you should choose fresh chicken purchased at a certified outlet. To prepare the dish you need from the loin of chicken. Add spices prohibited.