Oxygen foam: benefits and harms for children and adults
Benefits and harms of oxygen foam
Oxygen cocktail was invented by the Soviet scientist N. N. By Sirotinina, and was initially intended for the treatment of diseases of the digestive tract. This drink, on 99% consisting of active oxygen, is currently widespread in medical institutions. However, not all know what the benefits and harms of oxygen foam for the body.
The basis of the medicinal drink is actually pure oxygen and vitamins. Modern cocktails can contain:
- natural juice;
- infusions of herbs;
- dairy products;
- fruit drinks;
- the syrups from the fruit.
Usually in the process of making a cocktail is not used sodas and juices with pulp, as they can interfere with the formation of foam.
In a container add flavor and protein basis. A special device is fed with oxygen, which churns the contents. Foam-forming element holds the O2 in the beverage and contributes to its absorption by internal organs.
What is the use for adults
Bike, getting into the internal organs, instantly dissolves in the bloodstream and spreads throughout the body. Regularly applying a drink, you can improve the health and get rid of many diseases:
- to establish the metabolism;
- to strengthen the immune system;
- eliminate sleep disorders;
- to stabilize body weight;
- to get rid of chronic fatigue syndrome;
- to recover after exercise;
- to establish the circulation process, to get rid of anemia.
Oxygen cocktail for adults is used as a complementary agent in the treatment of diseases of internal organs:
- the heart and blood vessels;
- gastrointestinal tract;
- the respiratory organs;
- nervous system;
- skin pathologies.
The drink quickly supplies the cells and tissues of internal systems with oxygen in full, and also eliminates the lack of oxygen. It is proved that one serving of cocktail replaces a two hour walk in the woods.
Medical drink is very helpful while carrying a child. Foam will help to enrich the body with oxygen, which is especially important during pregnancy.
After its use:
- comes to normal emotional state;
- stabiliziruemost blood pressure;
- comes relaxation.
Oxygen foam will help:
- to prevent placental insufficiency and oxygen hypoxia of the fetus;
- to support the hemoglobin level is normal;
- to exclude common viral diseases;
- to build a dream;
- to prevent the collection of excess body weight.
In addition, intake of oxygen cocktail during pregnancy contributes to the birth of a healthy baby with a stronger immune system.
Use for children
Treatment drink recommended at any age without restrictions, including children. Air foam made from fruit juices, provides the child’s body with oxygen and vitamins.
The foam has a positive effect on memory and concentration, due to fast oxygen to the brain.
Most often, the cocktail administered to debilitated children, are prone to frequent colds, to improve health, boost immunity, replenish lost energy, and also enrich the body with essential vitamins.
At regular intake of tea can establish the function of all internal organs. Bike for kids will help to get rid of:
- chronic fatigue;
- sleep disorders;
- diseases of the digestive tract.
The cocktail is also a good prevention for colds.
When used correctly, oxygen foam is quickly absorbed by the stomach and dissolves in the blood, while oxygen flows into the internal organs faster than when inhaled.
For all its merits, the drink can harm:
- In the presence of inflammation of internal organs glut of oxygen can cause problems.
- The use of foams leads to the acceleration of metabolism, which is often the cause of advancement of stones in the gallbladder or kidney. The result may be a blockage of the duct, and develop the inflammatory process.
- Moreover, oxygen cocktails are not recommended for people with ulcerative lesions of stomach, gastritis with high acidity. In this case, the use of foam must be approved by your doctor.
Harm oxygen foam may be hiding in its components. Therefore, before applying, you should specify its composition. In addition to the use of fruit juices or milk in a cocktail can add raw egg whites, which is often the cause of salmonellosis in children.
With caution the foam used by people with the following diseases:
- adhesions in the intestine;
- diabetes mellitus;
- all types of poisoning;
- inflammation of the duodenum;
- diseases of the stomach;
- allergic reactions to components of the foam;
- bronchial asthma;
- kidney stones disease.
The recommended dose of beverage – 1-2 cups per day. Duration of treatment – 14 days. To avoid irritation of the mucous membranes of the stomach the foam should correctly taken. Cocktail drink a teaspoon in small portions.
If you drink a drink through a straw or take it in unlimited quantities, it can provoke a burn of the esophagus, irritation of the mucous membranes of the stomach and bloating.
It is worth remembering that the cocktail is not a cure. Oxygen foam used as a supplementary means of maintaining a normal state of health, but not as a standalone medicine.