POLYSORB vomiting in children and adults: instructions for use
Application of POLYSORB vomiting and other ailments
Unfortunately, it happens that when you eat poor quality food, large quantities of alcohol or if you have any diseases a person has vomiting. Vomiting is one of the manifestations of intoxication, which can remove the drug, absorbing on its surface toxins.
In today’s market presents quite a number of sorbents. Most effective means have always been POLYSORB. In addition to vomiting, he shows and in disorders of the intestines. POLYSORB vomiting in children is the tool of choice.
Brief description of the drug
POLYSORB is a fine powder, which includes silica, having a colloidal structure. This powder is used for suspension preparation, that is, after dissolution in water is in it in suspension. The powder particles are not fully diffuse between the water molecules. If you look at the prepared suspension, it is more like a suspension.
Powder POLYSORB very light, white color, acceptable bluish tint. The smell of the drug has not.
This tool is intended for reception through the mouth, and the structure is an inorganic, non-selective, multifunctional sorbent. What does it mean? The remedy acts on all kinds of toxins in all parts of the gastrointestinal tract. One gram of the drug has a sorption capacity equal to 300 m2.
How does POLYSORB
This medicine has a very pronounced ability to absorb and bind toxins. Once in the lumen of the digestive system, POLYSORB collects and displays the body of toxic elements that can get in there from outside or generated in the organism itself. In addition, the drug can bind bacteria and their derivatives, and a variety of antigens, allergens, food type, poisons, medications, alcohol radicals, salts of poisonous metals and other components.
In addition to these toxins, the drug can bind, and products of metabolism produced in the body. This may be too much bilirubin or urea, fats and other metabolites.
This medicine is not able to be broken down and absorbed hence excreted unchanged.
When to use POLYSORB
Besides the fact that POLYSORB is assigned when vomiting, there are a number of indications for its use.
- Intoxication of various origins, wearing a acute and chronic in children and adults. Such condition very dangerous, as the presence of toxic substances in the blood and the stomach adversely affects all organ systems, inhibiting their normal function.
- Infectious lesions of the intestine acute flow. They may include food infection, diarrhea of infectious nature and disbacteriosis lesions in the combined treatment. All these States are accompanied by the release into the lumen of the intestine of foreign proteins, which are absorbed into the bloodstream, are carried throughout the body and affect the human condition.
- Diseases of septic nature, in which there is a very strong intoxication. When purulent inflammation of the absorption of tissue breakdown products in the blood, which leads to poisoning of the whole organism. Application of POLYSORB allows to considerably mitigate these symptoms.
- Severe poisoning poisons, and drugs, alcohol and other compounds. State data are the most difficult and dangerous, as associated with lesions of the brain and all parts of the nervous system.
- Allergic pathology of food and medicinal character. Since such substances are absorbed into the bloodstream through the stomach and intestines, it is advisable to block them at the stage of admission, with what copes POLYSORB.
- A significant increase of bilirubin level in hepatitis. Bilirubin is a product of metabolism, neutralized by the liver. In some diseases, for example, in hepatitis, the strength is very greatly increased, because the liver is not able to disarm and withdraw. The increase of this metabolite leads to severe lesions of the nervous system.
- An increase of urea in the kidney functions. In this situation the essence is the same as that of bilirubin, only the neutralized product is urea, which excessively accumulates during the decline in renal filtration function. This decline due to a number of pathologies.
- Prophylactic POLYSORB is recommended for use in areas with unfavorable environmental conditions.
Thus, we can conclude that POLYSORB vomiting the child may be used for any reason, the origin of the disease.
When not to use POLYSORB
Unfortunately, even such a harmless remedy is allowed not to everyone. There are a number of contraindications to its use. It is not recommended to use this medication with such pathologies of the stomach and intestines, as atony, bleeding and worsening of the ulcer. Under these ailments, the use of POLYSORB can only hurt, as his hard particles can injure the already thin mucosa.
The use of drugs is prohibited and if the phenomena of individual intolerance of its components.
How to use the drug
POLYSORB should be used exclusively inside, mixing it previously with water. Ingestion of dry powder is not acceptable. To get the right suspension, the required dosage of the drug is mixed with a half glass of water. Doctors recommend always to prepare fresh slurry and drink it at least an hour before eating or receiving other drugs, so in such cases, the risk of unnecessary absorption of the particles is reduced.
POLYSORB vomiting in adults is administered in the dosage is no more than 0, 2 grams per kilogram of body weight per day. He has to take it in 4 doses, not just drink the entire dosage. If not stoped vomiting and phenomena, intoxicate, the drug can be administered from the calculation of 0.33 grams per kilogram of mass.
It should be noted that from vomiting kids POLYSORB appoint a doctor. For them its dose in each weight category:
- Mice up to 10 kg to dissolve for a day not more than 1.5 teaspoons of product in 50 milliliters of water.
- Children up to 20 kg is put one teaspoon dissolved in 50 milliliters of water at the reception.
- Children up to 30 kg it is recommended to dissolve a teaspoon with a slide in 70 milliliters of water.
- Children up to 40 kg per single dose are 2 tablespoons with a slide, dissolved in 100 milliliters of water.
- Children up to 60 kg put tablespoon POLYSORB slide-on 100 milliliters of water.
- Persons whose weight exceeds 60 kg, the dosage can be increased to 2 tablespoons.
In one teaspoon with a slide is 1 gram means in one tablespoon with a slide approximately 3 grams.
If a person has a marked allergic food issues, the remedy should be used before meals, dividing the daily dose into 3 parts. How long will treatment, to decide the doctor. It depends on the diagnosis and the severity of the condition. On average during intoxication therapy is from three to five days. Allergy treatment can last for 2 weeks. If the attending physician determines that treatment must be repeated, this can be done in 2 weeks.
Application of POLYSORB in various pathologies
As has become clear, vomiting is not the only indication for the use of this tool. There are some features of use of means in various States. In such cases, the application of POLYSORB – a step therapy.
- Poisoning acute and food infection. This kind of poisoning may be caused by toxins or microbes that produce toxins in the lumen of the stomach. It is not surprising that the main goal of treatment is evacuation of the pathogen from the stomach. With this diagnosis, the treatment should start with flushing the stomach cavity proper suspension of Polisorb. If poisoning is very severe, such rinsing is best done 4 times a day and after giving the tool still inside.
- Intestinal infection acute course. If for some reason the pathogen easily passed through the stomach, there is a diarrheal syndrome. If you have problems with bowel treatment polisorba you need to start with the first hours or days of the disease. The first day of illness require admission to a daily dose in the first 5 hours, then dose divided into 4 admission. The treatment lasts an average of 3-5 days.
- Therapy of viral hepatitis. The entire burden of hepatitis is that the inflamed liver is not able to neutralize and destroy the bilirubin – pigment formed during metabolism in the body. In high concentrations it strongly affects the brain, causing the appearance of symptoms of encephalopathy. When such pathology POLYSORB nausea given with the purpose of detoxification. To begin therapy in the first days of the disease and hold it at least a week.
- Diseases of the allergic type. As in poisoning, acute attacks of food Allergy recommended gastric lavage suspension of Polisorb. After this procedure, medication is administered in the usual dosage, which is used until the effect of treatment. If the Allergy is chronic, then to apply the medicine should be courses, depending on the severity of the disease. Such courses last from 5 to 10 days, with the medicine drink just before eating. Such treatment would be appropriate and in urticaria, wearing a relapsing course, with an increase in the level of eosinophils in the blood and for getting rid of seasonal allergies.
- Chronic insufficiency of kidney function. Kidneys are known to purify the blood from harmful substances and excrete them in the urine. For various reasons, their function is disturbed, which is accompanied by a delay in the body of harmful substances that negatively affect the nerves and the brain. For this pathology the medication is prescribed courses up to 30 days, which can be repeated after a three-week break.
Unwanted effects from taking POLYSORB
From taking this medicine rarely experience any complications, but still they are there. These include the emergence of allergies, constipation and symptoms of nausea. If you use the tool more than two weeks, there may be an inhibition of normal absorption of vitamins and calcium in the stomach and intestines. To prevent a lack of these substances it is necessary to take a multivitamin complexes and calcium.
It is worth remembering that due to the high binding capacity POLYSORB able to absorb into itself other medicines, therefore, while their reception effect can be reduced or completely absent.
POLYSORB and the child’s body
Kids are very prone to various diseases as their immune system is very weak and is not able to adequately resist bacteria and viruses. In addition, children are extremely sensitive to medications, so it is important to know how to help a child with vomiting without hurting him.
POLYSORB vomiting in children begins to be active in the first minutes after ingestion. Once in the cavity organs, he actively attracts toxic substances, and then displays them. If simultaneously to increase the amount of fluid you drink, then recovery will come pretty quickly.
POLYSORB kids not only helps with vomiting. If the child ate the allergenic food, and the body rash, can I give POLYSORB, and the Allergy will come to naught due to the fact that the silicon will bind the allergen.
With regard to viral pathologies, it is effective against pathogens of SARS, as well as bacteria. The hardest thing for immunity time is autumn and spring. If giving this medicine to a child rate for 2 weeks, it is possible to avoid severe colds. When an already existing OCR medicine helps to cope with severe intoxication and reduces the body temperature, which speeds recovery.
How to protect baby
In order to help the child to avoid poisoning and digestive disorders accompanied by vomiting, you need to follow a few simple rules. Kid a childhood you need to instill a love and interest in nutrition, to teach him to eat nutritious foods that will provide all the necessary nutrients. Water drink only filtered or boiled. All hygiene products must not be toxic, as children will want to try them.
Every mother should know five POLYSORB features that make it indispensable in the treatment of poisoning:
- This works for 4 minutes after administration.
- To give such a remedy can be using a bottle, Cup or spoon.
- Stir POLYSORB possible not only in water but also in juice, compote.
- This medicine does not contain in its composition of dyes, preservatives and other chemical additives.
- The dosage of the tool is calculated based on the weight of the child, which makes it possible to conduct treatment.
In conclusion, I must say that the use of POLYSORB is not only effective, but also safe because of the simplicity of its structure and mechanism of action.