Red clover tincture to cleanse the blood vessels
Tincture of red clover to cleanse the blood vessels
Clover is a unique herb with healing properties. Healers often use the plant in diseases of the heart, diseases of the urogenital tract, as an antiseptic, and as an additional method in the fight against cancer. Tincture of red clover to cleanse the blood vessels is one of the safest ways of alternative medicine, which are easy to cook by yourself.
Clover – plant, honey plant, found throughout Russia. For therapeutic purposes used red clover, otherwise known as red. Thanks to its unique composition, the herb has a beneficial effect on the entire body as a whole:
- eliminates viruses;
- protects against bacteria and fungi;
- relieves inflammation;
- prevents the development of cancerous tumors;
- promotes expectoration;
- establishes the intestine;
- strengthens the vascular wall;
- reduces the amount of harmful cholesterol;
- a positive effect on the composition of the blood;
- relieves symptoms of menopause;
- normalizes metabolism.
A particularly effective cleaning of the vessels with red clover. Tinctures based on plants have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system:
- strengthen the vascular wall.
- output of cholesterol deposits;
- purify the blood and lymph of toxins.
Tincture for cleaning the blood vessels, privateparticipation of the flowers, can be used for cleaning vessels and as a preventive measure, but before use you must inspect .
Indications for use
In addition to infusions of alcohol-or vodka-based is made from the plant extracts for external use, as well as medical ointments.
Funds from the clover are used for the following ailments:
- high cholesterol;
- frequent headaches, migraines;
- noise in the ears;
- lack of vitamins, fatigue, deterioration of health;
- prevention of vascular diseases.
Most often, medicinal infusions are used by people belonging to the risk group for the development of atherosclerosis:
- high blood pressure;
- people suffering from obesity;
- persons subject to frequent stress;
- patients leading a passive lifestyle.
However, it is worth remembering that even the most harmless and useful grass can hurt if you apply it lightly and in large quantities. Therefore before use it is necessary to consult the attending physician.
Despite the undeniable benefits of the plant, it can cause harm. Drinking clover for cleaning the blood vessels is not recommended:
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- if hypersensitivity to the components of the herb;
- when blood clotting;
- during the liquid stool;
- after suffering a heart disease – stroke or heart attack;
- for varicose veins and thrombophlebitis;
- in some types of cancer.
The major side effects after the use of alcohol infusion are crashing the menstrual cycle in women and deterioration in the libido in men.
Furthermore, the unsupervised use of tincture may impair the internal organs and cause the following symptoms:
- pain symptoms in the head;
- internal bleeding;
- muscle pain;
- skin rash.
When you see warning signs therapy should be discontinued, and to immediately seek medical attention.
With careful use recipes based on clover in conjunction with other treatments, including medications.
The cleansing of the vessels of the clover is carried out by different methods. The choice of preparation method depends on the individual condition of the patient.
Tincture from the fresh flowers
- For the preparation you will need one Cup of freshly picked flowers plants and 500 g of vodka. The solution should infuse for 10-14 days in a dark place, shaking occasionally. Use a means of following the course of 2 months, on an empty stomach, one tablespoon three times a day.
- In the preparation of the tincture instead of vodka you can use pure alcohol. To this end in a container of dark glass put fresh heads of grass, pour the alcohol. The jar is placed in a dark place for 14 days. The proceeds of the tail and use 1 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Intolerance to alcohol can apply another recipe: 4 tablespoons of fresh flowers to brew 500 g of boiling water, stand 7 hours, and drain. To drink on an empty stomach ½ Cup three times a day.
Tincture from dried clover
To clean vessels, you can use infusions of dried flowers. This tool will help to get rid of headaches, reduce the appearance of arteriosclerosis, anemia, and lower cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- 100 g of dried plants pour 1 liter of vodka, allowed to stand for 10 days, the systematic stirring the solution. Use tincture need 1 time per day before sleeping, one tablespoon, for 15 days. After a ten-day break, repeat the course of treatment.
- The dried raw material can be brewed with boiling water. This drink is recommended to drink as a tonic instead of regular tea for 1 week. Brewing clover for cleaning the blood vessels need the following: 1 tablespoon of herbs 0.5 liters of boiling water. The composition is kept for 6 hours and drink 100 g three times a day, putting in a solution of a teaspoon of honey.
With horse chestnut
To effectively clean the vascular system and strengthen the walls, you can use the following recipe.
Of clover and skin horse chestnut are preparing a separate tincture on alcohol. For this plant pour vodka and insist 14 days, then mixed in equal proportions. The resulting means take for 30 days half an hour before a meal, 20 drops.
This recipe will help to release the vessels of toxins, reduce cholesterol, and stabilize blood pressure.
The healing qualities of the plant allow it to be used as an alternative medicine in the treatment of atherosclerosis and getting rid of the cholesterol. Natural substances in its composition, have a positive impact on the entire human body as a whole, and the simplicity, affordability, and fast results allow to consider it an effective folk remedy for cleansing the vascular system.