Salt in the kidney: causes, treatment, methods of breeding
Causes of salts in the kidneys
Salt in the kidneys and the urine in small quantities may be present in any person. To suspect the disease in that case, if the level of deposits exceeds the permissible limits. This pathology can occur not only in elderly but also in children. Before starting the excretion of salt, should undergo a diagnostic to ensure no other diseases of the urogenital tract.
Not always the presence of excess salt indicates any disease. Often poor nutrition is the main cause of high concentration of mineral compounds in the urine, for example, when eating sour foods, foods with high ascorbic acid content, as well as the abuse of mineral water and salt.
Predisposed to pathology people:
- with the lack of motor activity;
- the inhabitants of hot climates, susceptible to excessive loss of fluid;
- athletes experiencing intense physical exertion, accompanied by heavy sweating;
- people who use hard water;
- people who abuse food rich in proteins.
Other factors of sedimentation are:
- genetic predisposition;
- excess calcium and uric acid in the circulatory system arising from the disorder of metabolism;
- insufficiency of fluid in the body. Occurs most frequently in the use of diuretics and sulfonamides;
- kidney diseases are infectious origin.
Children in the early years often experience disorders of salt balance, as their buds slowly withdraw the sodium.
High salt content in children does not always mean the presence of pathological phenomena and diseases. Often this condition indicates a not fully formed of the urinary tract, and the irregularity of feeding.
In women, the pathology is connected with the peculiarities of the endocrine system in men with BPH, lack of physical activity, abuse of alcohol and spicy dishes.
Excess salts rarely provoke any unpleasant symptoms, however, if the salt crystals in the kidneys begin to move to the ureters, they can cause damage to mucous membranes and internal inflammation.
The deposition of salts in the kidneys manifested by the following features:
- painful sensation when urination;
- unilateral cutting pains in the lumbar;
- the staining of urine in reddish-brown color, changing its content;
- uchashchennaja need to mochevyvodjashie;
- the increase in body temperature that occurs under the influence of inflammatory processes. Such conditions are most typical for pregnant women;
- nausea and retching;
- the increase in blood pressure, swelling.
In addition, guard the appearance in the urine blood veins.
In children the signs of disease can also become feverish syndrome, fever, chills, excessive irritability and moodiness.
Newborns become restless, bad sleep, urinate often. Older children are prone to allergic reactions, slow, suffer from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, obesity.
The overabundance of meat in the diet often leads to increased amounts of salt, uric acid and disorders of protein metabolism. The children there:
- poor appetite;
- loss or, on the contrary, the weight of the body;
- impaired memory and attention;
- frequent pain symptoms in the head;
- delayed physical development.
Adult patients, suspecting at itself inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system such as cystitis and urethritis, should be examined to exclude the disease-causing calcium deposits in the kidneys.
Often phosphate or urate stones in the patient are found unexpectedly in the study of urine. In addition, urine may contain an increased number of erythrocytes and leucocytes, indicating inflammation of internal organs, as well as some bacteria. In the urine protein is often observed, which also indicates inflammation. Often the urine has a sediment and turbid in appearance.
In addition to the examination of the urine, a doctor appointed by the blood test. Usually in pathology of the blood was increased content of urea and creatinine, which are also signs of pathological processes.
By means of ultrasonography detects echogenic inclusions and crystallization of salts. Most often an ultrasound method used to detect complications arising on a background of the disease.
In some cases, the patient is administered urography for examination of the functioning of the urinary tract radiography with contrast.
To get rid of salt in the kidneys can help a qualified specialist who will rule out other diseases of the genitourinary tract, and, if available, will appoint the corresponding therapy.
The applied treatment depends on the extent and characteristics of salt deposits. Therapeutic measures include:
- adjustment of the diet, the use of a special diet that excludes the consumption of food containing sodium chloride and additives;
- the increase in the use of boiling water to 1.5-2 liters a day. The water will help to increase the flow of urine, stimulates the excretion of salt and prevents the formation of crystals in the urine;
- the alternation of work and rest, application of moderate physical activity, as well as the exclusion of stressful situations.
To reduce the concentration of salt deposits, will help special diet. From the diet should exclude salt or significantly reduce its use.
Also, you should limit intake of food rich in potassium, calcium and phosphorus. The patient should abandon the use of:
- fried foods, smoked meats;
- of alcohol beverages;
- strong tea;
Depending on the performance of oxalates in urine is sometimes excluded from the diet:
In childhood prohibit or strictly limit:
- the meat dishes.
Normalization of the diet is supplemented by food:
- with lemon juice;
This food has a positive effect on the urinary tract and has a slight diuretic effect.
Drug therapy involves the use of:
- diuretics, diuretics;
- funds that contribute to the breakdown and liquefaction of mineral deposits;
- anti-inflammatory medications that are aimed at the suppression of urethritis, or cystitis;
- in serious cases, for example, converting a salt into stones, surgical intervention is required in conjunction with a strict diet, complete elimination of fruit with vitamin C content, caffeinated beverages.
To reduce the pain when urination, eliminate cramps will help antispasmodics and painkillers.
First of all, the doctor prescribes the treatment, aimed at identifying and addressing the factors that triggered the formation of salts, for example, diseases of the urogenital tract – cystitis, urethritis, gynecological diseases and others.
If the salt imbalance caused by urinary infections, use:
- The kanefron.
- Urolesan and other antibacterial drugs.
Medication is always assigned to the specialist, and the entire treatment should take place under medical supervision, as the excretion of salt from the kidney is often accompanied by pain.
In addition, in conjunction with medical drugs, patients undergo a course of herbal medicine.
Salt deposits in the kidney in children often arise from wrong nutrition. To avoid the lack of effect of treatment and adverse effects during drug therapy to monitor the diet, to avoid eating food that may cause an exacerbation of the disease, to limit meat and dairy dishes.
How to bring salt from the kidneys of concern for many people faced with this problem. The most popular methods of alternative medicine are:
- A decoction of the roots of sunflower. Grind the roots, pour three liters of water, boil for 5 minutes. The infusion of the tail, cool and use within 2 days instead of water. Stored the resulting broth in the refrigerator.
- To bring salt from the kidney in a child, you can use tangerines, assuming no allergies to this fruit. The past 7 days eat 1 kg of oranges, and then make every 7 days and repeat the course of therapy.
- Another method of treatment for children with strawberry. 1 kg of berries – 200 g of sugar. The composition of the leave until, until you see the juice which should be consumed before eating 100 grams three times a day.
- With deposits of salts will effectively manage a mix of garlic and lemon. For this you will need 3 lemons and 150 grams of garlic. Components of grind blender, pour one liter of water and kept for 24 hours. The resulting composition drink 50 grams on an empty stomach.
- The infusion of Bay leaf. 25 leaf Lavrushka – 400 grams of boiling water. The infusion is kept in a thermos for several hours. Take a drink throughout the day. The course of treatment – 3 days. The procedure should be repeated after 7 days. During the cleanse should follow the specific vegetarian diet and eliminate alcohol.
Treatment of kidney folk remedies used with caution, as urogenitalny system may be the stone that is exposed by some means can move to another location, triggering acute renal pain.
Wide application in the fight against salt deposits found medicinal plants:
- buds of birch;
- corn silk.
Medicinal herbs are best to buy in drugstores, to prepare infusions, strictly observing the specified ratio.
Should not be used diuretic plants, composed antraglikozidy, promotes urination, however, can irritate the bladder to cause cystitis and prostate inflammation in men. In addition, these herbs are dangerous during pregnancy, hemorrhoids, women’s diseases. Dangerous plants include:
- magpie berries;
In the self there is always a danger for health, is especially dangerous to treat the children. Before to eliminate the excess salts in unconventional ways, you need to be diagnosed. If you suspect serious illness should consult a specialist who will prescribe appropriate treatment.