Tibetan herb for cleansing the human body
How to cleanse the body Tibetan herbal collection
Tibetan herbs for cleansing the body created many generations ago. It consists of a few dozen ingredients, most of which are found in the Tibetan plateau. Medicinal plants include unique substances that help cleanse the body of harmful substances and toxins, improves the functioning of all internal systems. Currently, there are many options for healing songs of the plants, differing from each other by the number of ingredients.
Indications for use
Medicinal drink from Tibet it is recommended to drink for people of all ages, including the elderly and children. Indications for use are the following pathological States:
- disorders of the digestive system;
- gallbladder disease and pancreas;
- the decline of the immune system;
- frequent colds;
- the deterioration of the liver;
- the metabolic disorders;
- blockage of blood vessels;
- high cholesterol;
- pathology of heart and vessels;
- high blood pressure;
- malignant neoplasms;
- surgery, radiation, chemotherapy.
In addition, healing drinks from herbs take during the recovery period after the treatment with medicines, for extracting from the body of accumulated poisons, as well as prevention:
- to reduce internal inflammation;
- as an auxiliary means during the course of elimination of helminthiasis;
- for stabilization of urinary function;
- to clean the circulatory system and lymph;
- in order to rejuvenate the body.
Herbal is a good prevention of heart attacks and strokes and other abnormalities in the heart muscle.
Most of the disorders in the stomach, bowel problems, nausea, associated with the accumulated toxins in the body. Stagnant toxins are often the causes of memory disorders, chronic fatigue, frequent colds.
Tibetan medicine offers a recipe of cleaning the body from decay products and salts. The combination of herbs according to the Tibetan technique allows not only effectively release the internal organs from pollution, to establish their work, but also to prevent the formation of gallstones.
Medicinal drink made from the plant are recommended in virtually all diseases. A beneficial effect on the internal organs, the infusion will help clean away harmful compounds:
- urogenital tract;
- the liver;
- renal system;
- the blood system.
The use of a healing broth stimulates the function of the excretory system, a beneficial effect on the brain, strengthens bones, increases vascular tone, purifies the blood and lymph. During the treatment of helminthiasis it contributes to the rapid recovery of the body.
Collection № 1
This combination of plants, called «Elixir of youth», the composition includes 4 components positively affect the skin and has a rejuvenating effect on people.
In the Tibetan collection No. 1 includes:
- birch buds;
- St. John’s wort.
A unique blend of herbs has beneficial effects on the human body:
- it regulates the metabolism;
- cleans the blood;
- strengthens cell membranes;
- restores the elasticity of blood vessels;
- removes toxic substances and poisons;
- it stimulates the functioning of the digestive tract;
- regulates sleep;
- relieves fatigue and depression.
After a few days of regular consumption a decoction one may feel ease in all body, to feel improve mood, increase efficiency.
This combination of herbs is recommended to use after prolonged treatment with drugs that negatively affect the liver and in the recovery period after undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
In addition, due to the combined action of plants, can significantly reduce the body weight without the use of intensive exercise and dieting.
Method of application
Plants are crushed by a grinder or Mincer. The resulting powder is placed in a paper bag, tying tightly, and store in a glass container. Cook healthful drink it is necessary every day. To do this, one tablespoon of raw pour boiling water and insist 30 minutes.
A decoction is used twice a day, in the morning, after food, mixed with 5 g of dissolved honey, and at night, before bed, heating it to room temperature in a water bath.
The course of treatment is 60 days, after which if necessary you can repeat the procedure after 1 year.
The best cleansing effect of the infusion was observed in spring and summer.
Collection number 2
Unique Tibetan collection for the cleansing of the body includes the contents of the 26 components. The effect of using medicinal drink has significant differences from the previous one.
The content includes herbs:
- St. John’s wort;
- the celandine;
- birch buds;
- mother and stepmother;
- pine buds.
To enhance the cleansing action, together with the internal use of healing infusion of the recommended bath with the addition of herbs. For this re-of the remaining plants pour boiled water, the tail and add in a pre-dialled a hot bath.
The tea has a complex effect on the human body, affecting all the internal organs:
- has beneficial effects on blood vessels;
- prevents deposition of cholesterol plaques;
- prevents the development of blood clots;
- improves blood;
- stimulates the functioning of the heart and blood vessels;
- relieves hypertension and other pathologies of the heart;
- strengthens the immune system, increases resistance to colds;
- effectively cleanses the internal organs, remove toxins and waste products;
- reduces soreness of the joints;
- relieves inflammation;
- promotes weight loss, removing excess fluid and toxic substances;
- stabilizes the metabolic processes and metabolism;
- supports the condition of patients after surgery, including after undergoing chemotherapy for malignant neoplasms;
- reduces the negative impact of drugs on the kidneys and the liver;
- stimulates the process of digestion;
- establishes the functioning of the kidneys.
In addition, the use of infusion according to the Tibetan recipe will help stabilize the psyche during times of stress, nervous tension and depression.
Method of application
All components take in equal proportions, thoroughly pulverized. 2 liters of boiled water will need 14 tablespoons of raw materials. The resulting composition is kept for 7-8 hours. Drink strain and drink in divided doses before meals and 3 hours before bedtime.
The collection No. 3
One of the most popular combinations of plants is the composition No. 3. Tibetan herbs for cleansing the body contains the following components:
- the leaves and roots of strawberries;
- birch buds;
This therapeutic blend has a beneficial effect on blood circulation, the lymphatic system, strengthens the vascular wall. Most often, the composition of the clean intestinal system, kidneys and liver. The drink will help remove heavy compounds and salts, as well as reduce joint pain.
Method of application
Tibetan method of purification of an organism on this recipe involves a long course of application of the present 75 days 1 every 12 months.
To prepare you need 100 g of dry plants crushed. Two tablespoons of raw materials, 200 g of water. Infuse for 40 minutes, strain and drink 3 times a day, 200 grams 30 minutes before eating.
How to prepare and use the Tibetan collection
Tibetan herbs included in the healing songs, you can collect yourself or purchase in the form of finished tea in pharmacy networks.
In the manufacture at home all the components should be mixed in the same amount. To store dry herbs you need in a dark place, protected from moisture. Prepared infusion stored in a glass container with a screw cap.
To prepare a medicinal drink herbs pour boiling water, infused for 40 minutes and cooled to room temperature.
Most effectively make the broth in the evening to improve sleep and in the morning. In infusion it is recommended to add one teaspoon of honey.
In the morning the broth is consumed 30 minutes before Breakfast. The rate of purification depends on the General health of the patient, as well as from the goal.
The average length of treatment is 1 week, then should take a break of 7 days, continue use for 10 days. After this necessary rest in 3 days.
Herbs for cleansing the body should always be freshly prepared. It is recommended to keep in the refrigerator for days: after this time the beverage can form toxins.
As a course of cleansing
Healing charges are effective only if you combine their intake with the use of a balanced diet. First of all, eliminate from the diet the following products:
- animal fats, fatty meats, smoked products, sausages, semi-finished products;
- alcoholic beverages;
- carbonated and caffeinated drinks;
- sweets, cakes, pastries, white bread;
- spices and spicy seasonings;
- dairy products with high fat content that includes starch and dyes;
- butter and foods containing palm oil;
The main condition for obtaining a positive result from the purification process is the complete rejection of bad habits and Smoking.
During the cleaning of the internal organs you should drink at least 2.5 liters of water daily, do not skip meals and eat 4-6 times a day, reducing the portion in half.
Useful in cleansing products are:
- light meals of lean fish and lean meat;
- weak black tea;
- fresh fruits;
- dairy products;
- vegetable soups;
- green tea without sugar.
In addition, when used in a therapeutic infusion must be aware of the following rules:
- The dose and the duration of the cleansing course dependent on the specific person and the state of its digestive tract.
- If tendency to constipation broth drink 3 cups a day, adding to the composition buckthorn bark.
- Chronic constipation can increase the concentration of herbs: 14 tablespoons in 1.5 liters of water.
- The reverse effect, the appearance of excessively frequent and loose stools dosage of tea should be reduced to 2 glasses per day.
For cleaning vessels
Most often experts recommend taking Tibetan tea for cleansing vessels. Due to the unique composition of the collection № 3 it is possible to achieve improvement of work of cardiovascular system as a whole:
- much cleanse the blood vessels from fatty deposits;
- to improve their tone;
- to establish blood flow.
People suffering from vascular pathologies are often concerned about the other problems: the drop in performance, frequent dizziness, tinnitus, impaired visual abilities. After going through the entire cleansing course, you can get rid of many disease States.
The infusion is prepared as follows. 1 tablespoon chopped herbs – 0,5 l of boiling water. Broth infuse for 20 minutes, after cooling drink it is divided into two parts. One of them dissolve 5 g of honey and drink at night. After that, it is forbidden to consume any food and water. In the morning on an empty stomach, half an hour before Breakfast, drink the remaining drink in the form of heat, adding to the infusion of 1 teaspoon of honey. Cleaning is carried out daily until the end of the decoction. The course of purification is carried out 1 time per 24 months.
Cleaning gall bladder and liver
For dissolving the stones formed in the bile ducts, and liver cleanse used collection # 2.
This combination of herbs normalizes the liver as a whole:
- dissolves stones and sand;
- reduces the viscosity of bile;
- relieves the feeling of heaviness after eating;
- lowers the amount of bad cholesterol;
- relieves heartburn;
- eliminates the bitter taste in the mouth.
In addition, it can be used for the prevention of hepatic diseases.
For a full cleansing course requires 0.5 kg of raw material. This composition is considered one of the most effective folk remedies for cleaning the cells and tissues of the liver. The duration of treatment is 10 weeks, 1 every 12 months.
Cleaning the circulatory system and lymph
To strengthen the veins, the venous outflow, get rid of inflammation and swelling, as well as the elimination of varicose veins is applied the collection No. 1. The duration of the cleanse – 10 weeks.
The entire process will need 100 grams of raw, crushed with a coffee grinder. To prepare 10 g of the mixture brew 500 g of boiling water, stand for 2 hours and drink 3 times a day half a Cup 30 minutes before meals.
Contraindications and adverse effects
Like any other product based on medicinal plants, Tibetan collection has some limitations. If you are sensitive to any of the ingredients necessary to exclude him from the lineup. Also be careful Allergy sufferers, and use the infusion only after consultation with a specialist.
Contraindications to the reception are:
- the period of gestation of the child;
- the period of breastfeeding;
- chronic pathology of the gastrointestinal system in the acute stage;
- kidney stone disease;
- severe disease of the lymphatic system;
- viral pathology.
In these cases, you should wait recovery.
Of the negative effects after ingestion include:
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- a feeling of dizziness;
- pain symptoms in the head;
- pain in the liver;
- excessive sweating;
- itching of the skin.
Such symptoms are considered normal and indicate the beginning of the active purification of the body. If the symptoms become more intense, the dose of the decoction is allowed to reduce for a few days.
Regular cleansing of the body required even for those people who do not suffer from significant health problems. Popular ways to clean of toxins, waste and toxic substances in most cases are effective and safe. Miraculous recipe from Tibetan monks for complex cleaning of the organism refers to the funds that can be used without any fear by people of all age groups.