What is the toxins in the human body
The impact of toxins on the body and human health
The toxins are toxic substances or poisons natural (biological) origin. Every day people are faced with a minor amount of these harmful compounds. They enter the body from the environment or produced in the process of life internal organs and systems.
In diseases, poisoning toxins intensively increase in their numbers and cause harm to the body, lead to anatomical changes and physiological malfunctions. The response for this implementation – the formation of antibodies in the blood.
Kinds of toxins
Toxic substances are divided into two groups.
Exotoxins – chemicals which get inside the organism of nature. The main infectious agents:
- micro-organisms and their spores – bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa;
- poor quality food improper cooking or storage, poisonous mushrooms;
- polluted water, air, soil dust, industrial emissions and household waste;
- radioactive particles and chemical emissions, radiation therapy;
- allergens – pollen, foods;
- rodents and other animals that carry infectious diseases.
Exotoxins are highly toxic. This is due to the fact that substances are able to mimic enzymes, hormones and other biological substances of the organism in which they are embedded.
Environmental toxins are the unstable chemical structure. Under the influence of drugs, high or low temperatures, light radiation, they quickly lose their activity.
Endotoxins are chemicals with toxic effects, caused by the death of bacterial cells. Such toxins in the body have a pathogenic effect on the internal organs, most of them to be affected are the urinary system.
The accumulation and excess of these substances cause psychological stress, enteric infection, food or alcohol poisoning, frequent colds, diseases of the liver and kidneys. The rapid increase in endotoxins endotoxin is called aggression. Restore the normal state by using enterosorption method of treatment, ingestion of sorbents, which cleanse the intestines and restore the intestinal barrier is destroyed.
The impact of toxins on the internal organs
Each of the types of toxic substances is selective. Their primary goal are vital organs, nerves and brain, heart, vessels, blood, kidneys, liver.
Toxins in the human body can cause severe poisoning. Main clinical syndromes of intoxication:
- Fever is the first and bright sign of the action of toxins. The UPS and downs in temperature can be both gradual and sharp, critical. The change in temperature during the day has important diagnostic value. The thermometry is carried out several times a day. Schedule fever can trace the dynamics of the disease. Sudden changes in temperature weakens the body and difficult tolerated by the patients.
- Meningeal syndrome – is caused by neurotoxins that cause inflammation of the meninges. Patients present complex symptoms characteristic of meningitis – increased tone (rigidity) of the muscles of the nape of the neck, headaches, increased sensitivity to light and sound stimuli, drowsiness, apathy or, on the contrary, irritability. Because of muscle rigidity the patient is in a typical position: head thrown back, arched back, legs pressed against tenotomy stomach.
- Diarrheal syndrome. There are frequent acts of defecation. The liquefied or liquid stool, scanty or abundant, mixed with mucus, blood, undigested foods, worms.
- Hepatolienal syndrome. Intoxication greatly increased the spleen and liver. These bodies have a large number of specific cells that interact with toxins begin to rapidly grow.
- Lymphadenopathy. When severe intoxication in 95% of cases are increased peripheral lymph nodes. For its size they can reach 5 cm or more. Recorded as a single inflamed node, and all groups (submandibular, axillary, inguinal). The lymph node is a barrier to infection. When he cannot cope with the toxins, they accumulate, break and spread to neighboring nodes. In the disease process, the lymph nodes can stick together (sklerozirovanie), to fester, to go back to the original size.
The impact of toxins is often accompanied by a rash on the body. On the dynamics of the distribution of elements rashes you can determine the degree of intoxication, her stage. To do this, consider the following characteristics of the rash:
- the time of occurrence;
- localization and diversity;
- the sequence of the distribution;
- the state of the mucous membranes.
As remove toxins from the body
By definition, the toxins in the body is not only pathogenic bacteria and toxic substances. They also include waste products that are produced in the result of the work of the internal organs: chemical compounds formed as a result of metabolism, toxins, various deposits.
In severe cases of intoxication or poisoning applied detoxication therapy:
- infusion infusion – intravenous administration of drugs that reduce the concentration of the toxins, their removal from the body;
- parenteral nutrition and maintenance of water-salt metabolism, improve microcirculation (glucose, Trisol, «ringer-Locke»);
- forced diuresis;
If the toxins do not pose a threat to human life, their elimination can occur in a natural, physiological way. This patient is prescribed a corrective diet, compliance with the water regime. Prescribe physiotherapy: sauna, bath, massage, swimming pool. To toxins accumulating in the body, it is necessary to normalize physical activity age-appropriate. It is recommended to give up bad habits – Smoking, alcohol.
Clash of the organism with toxins is inevitable. But their impact can be controlled. For this you need to monitor their health, and in the case of infectious disease to immediately seek professional medical help immediately.