Brushes for the teeth: how to use
Modern dentistry offers many tools for the care and maintenance of the oral cavity, one of which is the brushes for the teeth. The use of paste and brush, thread and dental floss are not fully able to clean my space. With bristly bits that do not already have high popularity, can effectively clean the interdental space, and make cleaning if installed corrective devices. The fixture is very simple in appearance, it consists of a flexible tip and grip to hold in hands. Through the brush you can easily get into any hard to reach space to eliminate food residues. But as with any invention, which is applied for the benefit of the population, has its drawbacks, benefits, recommendations and application instructions. Only by knowing the rules of use, by following them you can achieve the desired result and to achieve a white smile.
Benefits and purposes of nozzles for cleaning the oral cavity
The main advantage of pipe-cleaners, compared to other means for care of teeth is its ability to clean the teeth from all sides. Become available front and inside, and chewing part.
After the meal between the teeth are always remnants of food, and on the back side accumulates plaque. Using toothpaste to clean the surface of the teeth from the outside and internal part. Rinses directed more to disinfection of the oral cavity. With floss you can clean the interdental space, but not all teeth possible to crawl with his hands. Brushes for cleaning the teeth can penetrate into any place, their structural part can be executed in various forms that enables cleaning in hard to reach places. Another advantage is their uniqueness in the ability of massaging the gums, promoting blood circulation.
When in the mouth there are dental appliances for bite correction or curvature of teeth, the importance of high-quality cleaning of the oral cavity increases significantly. Toothpaste is not even capable of half to carry out a complete cleaning. Due to woolly bits, the access is open, the processed each element of the design that enables to maintain hygienic condition in the mouth at a high level.
What are the brushes
When there is a demand, just a suggestion — it’s the law of the market. Now many people want to have beautiful, white teeth, but in addition to the treatment and prosthetics important series of events of prophylactic orientation. Dental brushes are increasingly began to appear in the Arsenal of the average person, therefore, the dental market offers a huge number of various types, versions, colors and shades. Produced device with interchangeable nozzles or without them. There are proposals with different bristles, size of fibers, etc., the Execution can be plastic or metal. Bristles cleaning head has a different structure, material, and options with a special coating to prevent damage to the enamel. It is recommended that before you purchase consult with your dentist to choose the most convenient set of brushes. Otherwise, you can blindly buy the wrong cleaning device that can cause injury to the mouth. Regardless of the manufacturer there are three main types:
Cost some of the cheap fixtures that are ideal for cleaning interdental spaces, when the distance is wide. Also suitable for purification of the necks of the implant and to care for the gingival surface. The bristles of the nozzle has the same length on the entire web.
The name speaks for itself, the size of the bristles in the upper part narrow and widens to the base. The cost of the fixtures is higher than the cylindrical shape, because the conical brushes are more versatile and suitable for a healthy dentition. Due to its structure of the pile can cater for narrow interdental spaces and clean and wide space. Tapered brushes are available in different sizes of nozzles, i.e., the fuzzy cone has no standard size. Is selected depending on the needs and recommendations of the dentist.
Ideal cleaning of the oral cavity, if installed corrective devices or prostheses. Curved brushes has a semicircular shape of a rod with bristles and a handle. The convenience and versatility of the system allows each lock to clear braces, to penetrate all the hard to reach places dental corrective devices. Curved brushes are the most expensive devices in comparison with the others.
Selection of brushes to care for the oral cavity
Dismissive approach to the acquisition of the brushes will give a negative, and in some cases aggravating the result. First, you need the recommendation of an expert who will examine the tooth space and will give recommendations on the choice of brushes and their use. Second, the main component is the quality of the material and the finished product. Should explore the market of dental devices and to identify a reliable manufacturer. For production we use only high quality material which is completely safe for health. The tooth brush of the bad stuff may leave particles of lint in Mizuno space, which can cause rotting and swelling. Also, low-quality material can irritate, become the allergen that will cause a lot of inconvenience. In addition to determining a reliable expert, you need to choose the right size, so going to the dentist is extremely important.
It is important to know cleaning teeth bristles the wrong size can cause discomfort after application, especially if the procedure is performed bristles more than you need. The interdental space is to injure, the gums to be irritated, in time, develop persistent pain.
In some cases, of course you can choose the brushes, but you should know certain rules and be guided by the recommendations.
Independent selection tool
If visiting the dentist is problematic, it is at your own risk you can pick up the brushes yourself. For this you need to follow some rules that will help you to make a choice.
- You need to decide on the long part of the NAP, because the sale has several options. You want to take into account the age and usability. Accordingly, for children it is necessary to choose the smallest diameter and size.
- Also important is the length of the bristles, because the interdental space are different. At large gaps will not help narrow the diameter, and having a short distance between the wide teeth brush can injure the mucosa. Also note that in the presence of corrective devices and prostheses need to pick up the pipe cleaners are long, because they to maintain and clean oral cavity will be much easier.
- Pile bristles plays an important role, because rigidity is important. If mucosa is sensitive, then in any case can not be used for a very hard NAP. Also recommended for use by children to only purchase the soft bristles.
- It is very important ease of use. Not every pen will hold well in the hands, and therefore, cleaning can become not very pleasant. Therefore, you should select products most suitable for cleaning. For example, a smooth handle will always slide in the hand, and the need to stop on a rough surface or handle with a special non-slip materials. For sale is a large selection of all kinds of varieties, so it is recommended to make a detailed study and choose the most convenient option.
Usage rules brushes
In order to properly use the cleaning device without damaging the mucous membrane, the teeth need to have some idea about the tool. To do this, you first need to visit a doctor who will provide the necessary guidance, and secondly, it is necessary to examine the instructions for use, and in others, for greater certainty, you can use the video preview cleaning on the Internet. But in any case, brushes for teeth are used in the following order.
- It is necessary to bring the brush to a cleared place at a comfortable angle to the tip with bristles soft and easily penetrated into the interdental space. Ideal perpendicular position relative to the teeth.
- When the nozzle go through you need to do the cleaning movement and rotational manipulation.
- After several movements of the cleaning in one place, the pile shall be washed with water using a pressure jet that allows you to knock out of the villi is plaque.
- After successively in the same order clean remaining sections of the oral cavity.
- The main thing is to be neat, there should be no movements that cause pain.
It is important to remember that when cleaning the brushes in any case not applied to them toothpaste. If the Shoe will feel discomfort, pain, then you need to select the bristles is less than or to seek advice, the selection of the device to the dentist.
After use rinse the mouth with warm water, and if the first few days will have bleeding gums, you should apply a therapeutic rinses, which reduce inflammation. If the decision to care for the oral cavity with the help of brushes, it is necessary to carry out the procedure every day that the result was achieved one hundred percent.
Recommendations on caring for brushes
- The device is not reusable, so one cleaning brush the term should not exceed one week. You can use the interchangeable heads and one handle, or purchase kits with disposable brushes, which after a period of use utilized.
- It is also necessary to observe the hygienic care and storage of cleaning tools. Always brushes after use must be closed, that they are not settled dust. For this purpose they are placed in a case or on the bristles put on special cap.
- After brushing, rinse the brush under running water so as to rinse out all residues and particles of plaque.
Thus, the pipe-cleaners are designed to maintain the hygienic condition of the mouth, occupied a niche in the dental field. They are not only distinguished by their versatility and ease of use, but have availability through the pharmacy network, as well as a wide range and choice.
The main strategic challenge to the application of the cleaning devices is a visit to the dentist, who will examine the condition of the mouth and tell you how to use the brushes. Otherwise, the desire to make a beautiful smile can cause discomfort in the mouth.