Deponirovanie tooth what is it
Deponirovanie tooth is scary and incomprehensible to many the term, heard probably every inhabitant of the planet at least 1 time in my life, since the age of 18 -30 years. Despite the intimidating name, the manipulation is very important, it helps to relieve the patient from unbearable pain that can keep your unit the maximum amount of time.
In some cases, necessary procedure
To remove the pulp of the tooth means to remove from the cavity of the root canal infection neuro — vascular bundle.
The nerve, the healthy unit is protected from exposure to the environment tissues: dentin and enamel. The lack of observance of rules of personal hygiene, eating lots of sweets leads to tooth decay. Pathology affects healthy tissue, gradually engages in a process of the nerve leads to its inflammation.
The task of the dentist to detect caries and for treatment prior to the development of pulpitis. Unit without nerve is considered «dead». Pulpless tooth can over time:
- Dark pigmenting;
- To be a source of infection of the periodontium and bone. The rule applies only to those teeth that have been poorly treated by the dentist. With inadequate therapy can appear pain while eating, form of pathological swellings, ulcers at the roots. The symptoms indicate the presence of an inflammatory process, which requires mandatory dental care.
- Have an increased tendency to fracture. If the lesion of the enamel and dentin maximum, at the end of the root canal treatment and restoration of the seal, carried out the installation of protective dental crowns.
- Even after a perfectly performed procedure canal filling, some patients noted the presence of discomfort when biting. They are amplified during diseases of ENT organs, hypothermia of the body. As a rule, after a full recovery, symptoms subside or disappear completely.
Despite the fact that pulpless teeth have imperfections, they are the main advantages:
- The usefulness and functionality;
- The absence of visible changes in the smile;
- Long service life of teeth;
- The lack of tissue rejection after the killing nerve fibers;
- Maintaining the usefulness of the physiological range, with the exception of malocclusion;
- The lack of need for removal and further prosthetics.
Based on the above, we can conclude that the procedure the tooth pulp and filling root canals is important. Do not despair, if during a visit to the dentist will need to perform the necessary treatment. Provided experienced doctors and compliance with its recommendations after therapeutic intervention, the unit will serve its owner for a long time.
Caries as a cause of the pathology of inflammation of the nerve bundle in the root canals
Tooth decay is the worst enemy of the oral cavity. To a greater extent, it strikes:
- People who ignore the rules of personal hygiene. Mouth constantly present opportunistic organisms. After eating, the units remain food particles. They are a good medium for bacteria. Their waste products cause thinning of the enamel. Units become vulnerable, evolving pathologic process. When the disease affects the dentin, the timing of tissue destruction are reduced.
- Patients with a negative genetic predisposition. If the child both parents have the diseases of the oral cavity, it is necessary to carefully monitor the health of the baby. Since infancy need a thorough hygiene, go through a preventive examination at the dentist 1 time in 6 months. Children, being prone to early deterioration of the units, carry out the remineralization of teeth and fissure sealing.
- People with somatic diseases. If the patient notes that recently, he became a regular visitor to the dental clinic, despite the observance of strict rules of hygiene, it is necessary to find the cause. It may be: endocrine disorder (thyroid disease, metabolic disorders, diabetes), cardiovascular disease. Quite often, tooth decay develops in children who have diseases of ENT organs and because of their influence not breathe nose, and mouth.
- Adults and children in which diet there are a large number of refined food. Very harmful products: candy, pastries, fast food, chips, sodas. They have a negative impact on the state of the body, are the cause of atherosclerosis, diseases of cardiovascular and nervous systems. If it is impossible to refuse this food, try to keep its use to a minimum. Replace sweets with honey and dried fruit, chips, wholemeal bread. Useful solid fruits and vegetables. They are rich in vitamins, have a massage effect on the gums. These include: cabbage, radishes, carrots, beets.
- Women during pregnancy, breastfeeding, at the time of formation of menopause.
Tooth decay initially appears as a formation of white spots. The initial form of the development responds well to treatment and does not require mechanical intervention. If favorable period missed during therapy enlists the aid of a drill.
Many patients do not rush to the dentist when the first symptoms and get an appointment pretty late. Strong pain indicates the development of a serious disease, which is called pulpitis.
Deponirovanie tooth is necessary when:
- Deep caries;
- Periodontitis. If the patient ignores pain and is not timely qualified help, the nerve dies and begins to decompose. The process leads to inflammation of the periodontal tissues. Pathology is serious, treatment is required long;
- Trauma unit, affecting the root system.
In most cases, people with pulpitis, experiences severe pain. It is poorly eliminated by taking analgesics and worse at night. Usually after rendering the qualified help, the main symptom is eliminated after the 1st visit to the dentist. For a full treatment will require 2 to 4 visits.
Treatment of periodontitis takes a much longer time. With the development of abscess (gumboil), the risk of complications increases. The timing of therapy depend on the diagnosis, presence of inflammatory process, the number of root canals, the experience of the doctor.
The method of removing the nerve. Description of the procedure
On reception at the dentist, the doctor:
- Will conduct a visual inspection. It includes inspection using a probe and dental mirror. Additional methods include: caries — test, determination of sensitivity by means of water and air.
- Will send the patient to x-ray the. After reviewing the results, the dentist decides the necessity of removing the nerve.
- Spend anesthesia with the injection of anesthetic, wait for the action of the drug.
- Cleanse the affected tissue. If the unit has 1 root, deportacia tooth can be carried out in the first visit. If 2 or more roots, at the mouth bandage containing marcusyou pasta. Top medicine is fixed with a temporary filling. Arsenic leave for a period of from 1 to 5 days. The time depends on many factors, the list of which is: patient age and drug dosage. Dentist reports, after which time you must attend the reception for the next stage of treatment. If the pasta is not promptly removed from the cavity, evolving ARSENICAL periodontitis.
In a follow-up visit, the dentist releases the unit with the help of anesthetic, expands and cleans the root canals. After carrying out the antiseptic treatment, the cavity sealed with gutta-percha and a special solution. To confirm the quality of work, the doctor sends the patient for a final x — ray picture. Filling materials have a good x — ray contrast. At the perfect picture pulpless tooth has roots densely filled with materials, no voids, gutta-percha beyond the apex.
On the day of the canal filling, the installation of permanent seal is not possible. The cavity is covered with a temporary material. The patient goes home. Its task is to monitor the state of treatment units. In the first 3 days pulpless tooth may disturb minor aching. Most often they appear when biting. When severe anxiety is recommended to take pain medicine: Ketarol, Analgin, Pentalgin, Nise, Ibuprofen. In most cases, sensitivity is eliminated within 1 to 2 weeks.
In the last visit, the dentist enquired about the health of the patient. In the absence of negative symptoms, conducts the installation of permanent seal.
Pulpless tooth requires proactive surveillance. When pain, swelling, fistula, you should contact your dentist for an additional inspection.