Effective remedies for candidiasis of the mouth — drugs pills
Effective remedies for candidiasis of the mouth help to not only get rid of the symptoms of the disease, but also from the microorganisms that cause this fungal disease. Only the doctor can choose the appropriate drugs. Pre-diagnosis is carried out. This is followed by systemic and local treatment.
Before you begin treatment against candidiasis relies by a doctor to be diagnosed, to not only confirm the presence of the disease, but also to determine the main causes. Only after that the doctor will be able to choose the appropriate medication. Diagnosis includes identification of key symptoms, a study of the condition of the mucous membrane of the oral cavity. The doctor should do a scraping from the mouth, to take blood for research and to determine the level of concentration of sugar in the blood. All the results obtained in such studies influence the choice of treatment regimens.
To eliminate thrush in the mouth, it is necessary to start the treatment and disease with a chronic course. For example, in case of different diseases of the digestive tract, diabetes, leukemia, etc.
Treatment of candidiasis of the mouth carries out a periodontist or dentist. If the damage moved to other mucous membranes, this deals with infectious diseases or Mycology. Allocate local and systemic therapy.
Total therapy is that you need to take those pills that have a systemic impact on the patient. These drugs not only destroys the fungal organisms that caused the disease in the mucosa of the oral cavity, but also help to get rid of mycotic lesions of other organs. In addition, such tools eliminate the carriers of the fungi. Tablets with antifungal activity is conventionally divided into 2 groups: the imidazoles and polyene antibiotics type.
Regarding the latter group, the example is Levorin and Nystatin. Their supposed to eat 4-5 times a day after meals. Therapy lasts 1.5–2 weeks. It is recommended that these drugs dissolve. Then the effect will be more pronounced, and also extended the expiry date on the mucous membranes of the mouth. The improvement of the patient will be noticeable the fifth day of therapy: plaque becomes smaller, and the cracks and wounds begin to heal. If these drugs don’t help, then prescribe Amphotericin B. It is administered through a vein. You can still use the drug in pill form. Therapy lasts a couple of weeks. To use medications twice a day after meals.
The second group of drugs used in the treatment of candidiasis of the oral cavity, called imidazoles. Examples of these drugs are Clotrimazole, Econazole, Miconazole. The dosage is prescribed depending on the severity of the patient’s condition and his age. Therapy lasts from 1 to 3 weeks.
In addition, it is recommended to use drugs from the group of antiparasitic and antimicrobial agents. They are able to stop the development of fungal infection. For example, you can use the Fluconazole. This tool has antimyosin action. It should be taken only once a day. The dose volume is determined by the doctor. Another suitable Diflucan. It is also supposed to eat only once a day. Therapy will last 1-2 weeks. Even Nizoral is prescribed for 2-3 weeks. To dissolve in the mouth will fit dekumanova caramel. Therapy lasts 1.5–2 weeks.
To strengthen the human body, especially the immune system, prescribe drugs from the group of vitamins. For example, a very useful ascorbic acid, vitamin PP and group B.
They will stabilize the redox processes and to strengthen protective properties of an organism. In addition, a very useful tool that contain iron. For example, this Conferon and Ferropleks. They can be purchased in the form of pellets. They will restore the metabolic processes of iron in the human body that have been destabilized due to thrush.
The whole month needs to take calcium gluconate. This drug also has a tonic effect, eliminates symptoms of allergic reactions caused by candidiasis. As for vehicles with anti-allergic properties, it is still suitable Pipolfen, Suprastin, Diphenhydramine Fenkarol.
To quickly cure the patient and to strengthen his immune system, use oral vaccine. It is also used as prevention of various diseases caused by fungi of the class of Candida, including yeast infection. To do this, use Methyluracil and Pentoxy. They cause increased synthesis of white blood cells and certain groups of globulins that can fight the fungal infection.
To treat candidiasis of the oral cavity necessary using drugs with local action. They act directly on the oral mucosa. Will not be absorbed into the bloodstream. These drugs stop the reproduction and growth of Candida, eliminate the unpleasant symptoms of the disease. In addition, they accelerate the process of tissue regeneration, so that erosion, cracks and sores that were caused by fungus, heal quickly.
For the treatment of oral candidiasis usually use aniline dyes type. For example, the perfect brilliant green, methylene blue. Also, very effective is Fukortsin.
You can use iodine and make the application. For example, suitable Lugol and Yodditserin. To dissolve the Lysozyme administered in pill form. It has antibacterial properties. If the affected lips (cheilitis that is evolving), it is recommended to use severinului and nistatinovaya ointment. They also help in the presence of Zayed, which is caused by a yeast infection.
It is very important to implement sanitation of the oral cavity to cure the man from thrush. In other words, it is necessary to begin treatment of all diseases, pathologies and inflammatory processes in the mouth. This applies to the gums, teeth. Mandatory proper care of dentures. It is recommended to handle by various means with antifungal properties (the exceptions are dyes of the aniline type).
If you develop a candidiasis in the oral cavity, it is recommended to rinse your mouth with various alkaline compounds. In addition, well help solution with disinfectant properties.
Such solutions help to remove plaque, fungus, eliminate inflammation. They accelerate the healing process of tissues. For rinsing the mouth is recommended to use such means:
- a mixture of Iodinol and water;
- boric acid (solution with 2% concentration);
- baking soda;
- borax (solution with 2% concentration).
You need to rinse your mouth daily every 2 hours. In addition, the procedure was performed after every meal and before going to bed. Therapy lasts for 1-2 weeks. Even if you feel improvement of oral cavity, procedure is recommended to continue to repeat.
Folk remedies for candidiasis of the mouth
From candidiasis well help folk treatment methods. They can be used as a supplementary measure to the primary medical therapy. Here are the popular options:
- Calendula. Need a spoon of inflorescences pour a Cup of boiling water. Then cover the container lid and wrap in a towel. Leave it for an hour. Then drink this drink. Every day cook new. Even a spoon of alcoholate dissolved in a Cup of clean water. Then such a solution is used for rinsing the oral cavity. The treatment will take approximately 2 weeks. The calendula contains natural antibiotics, as well as volatile and oil, which destroy the fungus. In addition, disappear inflammation and pain.
- Bow. You need to squeeze the juice from the bulbs and wipe over affected areas of the oral cavity. The procedure was performed 2-3 times per day. To pre-clean the plaque.
- Garlic. Use the same way as onions. The plant contains volatile, which kill fungus and strengthen local immunity.
- Wormwood. Must use her juice to lubricate the affected sites in the oral cavity. Alternatively, a spoonful of raw pour boiling water and then use this infusion.
- Cranberry. Candidiasis in the mouth can be eliminated by using conventional cranberries. It contains a large number of antibiotics of natural origin and vitamins. You will need to use the juice to rinse for one month.
- Kalina. Has the same effect as cranberries. Juice berries are supposed to rinse your mouth several times a day.
- Carrots. You need to use its juice for rinsing the mouth. There are a large number of different vitamins, volatile oils. In addition, it is recommended to drink the juice of half a Cup 4 times a day. Therapy lasts for a month.
- St. John’s wort. This herb is supposed to cook the broth, then use mouthwash. To prepare the drink, you need a tablespoon of herbs, pour a Cup of water, boil for 10 minutes and wait until the vehicle cools down. After that to filter. Rinse exercise 5 times a day for 2 weeks. To be antimicrobial, antibacterial and wound healing properties.
- Rosemary. It is also necessary to prepare a decoction. You will need 20 g of dried herb per Cup of boiling water. Then boil for 20 minutes and use as the previous tool. Improvements will be noticeable the fifth day.
- Oil. It is recommended to make applications with the use of oils. For example, suitable sea buckthorn, olive, rose hip oil and aloe Vera liniment. You must fold the cheesecloth in 6 times, moisten in oil and apply to the affected place for 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure for 2 weeks. Oils contain substances that destroy the fungus, accelerate tissue regeneration, strengthen immunity, eliminate inflammation.
- The oak bark. Based on it is also possible to prepare a decoction. You will need 200 ml of water to about 20 g of dried bark. Cooking should be within half an hour on a steam bath. Then soak in the broth a piece of gauze and apply to the sore spot in your mouth. You can also use the decoction for rinsing. The procedure is repeated 4 times a day for 3 weeks.
- Parsley. To prepare the broth to use her roots. You will need a spoon of dried roots pour a Cup of cold water and boil. Then wait until the vehicle rises over an hour. After that to filter and take 2 tablespoons 5 times a day. Before you swallow the medicine a little longer to keep in my mouth. For getting rid of thrush will need about 1.5–2 weeks.
- Dill. Seeds are used to prepare the broth. You will need a spoon of seeds in 500 ml of boiling water. Means to insist hour. Then strain and drink on an empty stomach one third Cup 3 times a day.
- Med. This product helps in the treatment of thrush mouth. First you need to remove plaque. Then moisten gauze in saline solution and treating the sore spots. Then put it in your mouth a spoonful of honey and dissolve it. For a cure will take about a month. The procedure is repeated 4 times a day.
In addition, there are many other traditional medicines, which will also help to get rid of candidiasis in mouth.
For more tips
If you develop candidiasis oral cavity, it is necessary diet. In addition, it helps not only in treating but also in preventing such fungal diseases. Be excluded from the diet or limit consumption of various confectionery and foods that contain yeast. It is not recommended to eat fatty meats and fish, mushrooms, sauces. Harmful sweet fruits, coffee, tea, soda, and alcoholic drinks. Too sour and spicy food will irritate the mucous membranes, which causes a feeling of burning and pain.
But the diet allowed to include pastries, which doesn’t contain yeast. Will benefit from milk products, greens, vegetables. You can eat lean meat and fish, cereals. It is recommended to consume nuts and seeds, blueberries, cranberries, cranberry, and a variety of not too sweet fruit.
Very useful teas based on herbs and various juices. It would be best if the food is liquid or semi-liquid. After the patient recovers gradually allowed to expand the diet.
As for recommendations, you must follow these rules:
- regularly consult a dentist to cure all diseases of the oral cavity;
- to stop uncontrolled and long-term use of drugs from the group of the sulfonamides and antibiotics.
- stop Smoking;
- when using the inhaler during asthma is always to rinse it;
- to keep clean;
- to reduce the consumption of sugar and foods that contain yeast.
To prevent thrush in newborns, it is always necessary to wash nipples, their the dishes.
Many people are thinking about how to treat candidiasis of the oral cavity. Now we developed a lot of drugs with both systemic and local action that will help to get rid of this disease. But before to use them, you must consult your doctor. Besides, you can always use folk remedies, which are no less effective than pharmaceutical drugs.