Folk remedy for toothache: treatment recipes
Of course, we would like to find is a folk remedy for toothache, which would operate quickly and efficiently, and also had contraindications. Thanks to the wisdom of the ancestors there is indeed an impressive list of similar recipes. But it is important to realize that such measures may not be a panacea, moreover, often you do not know the exact cause of the pain. If in a short time the condition does not improve, you should visit your dentist to avoid possible unpleasant consequences for health.
Why do I get toothache
Any pain in the mouth — a sign of any trouble, they mean that developing pathological process. This can happen directly in the tooth, the gums, periosteum or jaw. Accordingly, let us list the variants of probable causes such as:
- Cracked tooth enamel;
- Irritation of the tooth root;
- Dental abscess — an abscess of a tooth root;
- Carious lesions of molars;
- Gum disease;
- Syndrome of the temporomandibular joint.
It is important to understand that not all of these causes can be influenced using a folk remedy for a toothache. They are more likely to help with tooth decay, gum problems, flux.
Why pain should not be underestimated
If you decide to remove the unpleasant sensations in the oral cavity alone, must understand this will only eliminate the symptom but does not solve the problem. Necessary in any case to consult a specialist for advice, so you can avoid possible complications in the future.
Often caries tissue are observed such effects as the development of an abscess of the tooth root or pulp, in the worst case scenario — the loss of a molar.
If the toothache is already present, the abscess of a tooth root, there is a probability of occurrence of cellulitis, meningitis. Here we are talking about a serious risk to human health when the success of the treatment solely depends on the timely treatment to the experts.
If the pain is caught off guard
There are times when you have no opportunity to seek professional help, for example, at night. Here we need a simple tips and recipes, how to quickly relieve toothache folk remedies in a short time:
- Ordinary raw beet, if it is applied to the affected area, well up to the task;
- Try St. John’s wort oil, dabbing them with a cotton swab and placing on the tooth for a few minutes;
- Helps lard, a piece is applied to the aching molars — these traditional methods of treatment of dental pain can be quite effective;
- Prepare an infusion based on Boudreau hederacea — Cup of boiling water need a tablespoon of the dry component, after five minutes rinse ready. Similarly, you can do with sage, after filtering the liquid, you can use the broth for other purposes;
- As described above, can be prepared remedy made from geranium, how to make a paper flower;
- Make a paste of honey and cinnamon, taking the ingredients in equal amounts. Apply it on the desired area rubbing movements;
- Take a small piece of propolis, apply to the diseased area for a while.
Shooting pain in tooth decay
Carious lesions of the tooth — the most common cause of the emerging pain of varying intensity. So I have accumulated plenty of ways to get rid of toothache folk remedies, especially good rinse:
- Try the camphor in the alcohol — dipped cotton ball to them, and then put it on the aching tooth, also can lubricate the gums. For such a procedure is equally suitable and fir oil;
- Instead of toothpaste when brushing your teeth, many are advised to use the most ordinary soap, kills pathogenic microflora;
- Take the onion peel on half a liter of water will need three tablespoons of chopped main component, cook it all takes three minutes. Better to leave overnight to infuse, after straining the liquid to rinse your mouth twice a day;
- Good to have the house dried banana peels. It will need two spoons and three teaspoons of sea salt, add olive or lamp oil. All carefully mix, you get a paste, which must be periodically RUB the gums. Do not worry strong salivation, try to hold it in your mouth for five minutes.
The most effective folk recipes that provide immediate therapeutic effect for toothache:
- Mix components, each taken on a tea spoon paste of garlic, onions, and common salt. Next, the mix accurately superimposed on the patient’s tooth which is then covered with a cotton pad. The advantage of this method is that restrictions on the number of procedures there, and the result can be felt after a few minutes;
- Take about 20 grams of green tea, brew it with a Cup of boiling water for 10 minutes. Then grind grated 5 cloves of garlic, add them to your tea, leave for about 10 minutes. Remains strain the structure and make it rinse as long as necessary;
- Another simple remedy is to take an alcohol tincture of Valerian, soak the cotton ball and lay it in appearance of pain. If relief did not come immediately, you need to make a few more bells and whistles;
- In a glass of hot water dissolve a teaspoon of salt and seven drops of iodine solution. You can begin to rinse — the duration is five minutes, no more than 3 procedures per day.
Decoctions and infusions
People’s best ways to treat toothache include recipes based on medicinal plants. Here are some of the most effective of them:
- A mix of mint and raspberries soak in wine vinegar for three days, then strain. You need to store in a cool place, and if you experience any pain start to rinse;
- You will need a spoon of dry chicory per Cup of boiling water, after insisting strain. Infusion to rinse the mouth needed, cool it to room temperature;
- Prepare a decoction of aspen is chips obtained from aspen twigs in a glass of hot water will need a teaspoon of dry matter. All this must be brought to the boil and cook for 15 minutes, then strain, the remedy is ready.
Assistance in periodontitis
Treatment of toothache folk remedies for this dental disease is to combat the inflammatory process. Usually medication the drug, that relieves pain, does not have the desired therapeutic effect on the periodontium. At the same time, various natural components handle it fine.
The most successful recipes from the toothache, to help with the inflammation of periodontitis:
- Use birch tar — after regular brushing with a soft brush apply this natural antiseptic to the gums. After about three days of regular use should be sufficient for a positive effect;
- Collect plantain leaves, if possible, simply wash and apply to the gums. If you pursue dental a sharp pain, just periodically chew the plant;
- Take the turnip, grate it on grater, boil in water five minutes at the rate of two tablespoons of vegetable per Cup of liquid. Next, cool the resulting broth, strain, make them rinse;
- Taken two spoons of thyme, boiled in a glass of water, after boiling, removed from heat after a minute. Heated tool to rinse your mouth five times per day.
What to do with pulpitis
When this kind of inflammation there is a risk of accumulation of pus in which the infection starts to move into the nearby tissue. Due to the intensity of unpleasant feelings, it is important that a folk remedy for a toothache is quite fast and efficient, high quality to cope with its task. Here are some recipes that have proven effective:
- Mix 20 drops of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon of baking soda, 5 drops of lemon juice. The resulting paste must be rubbed into teeth and gums twice a day, it besides whitening and refreshing way;
- Teaspoon of propolis tincture on alcohol, mix with two tablespoons of warm water, this also need to add the dried air. An hour later, the vehicle is ready, use it to rinse, long-term treatment — one treatment per month.
Before trying to remove a toothache folk remedies for pulpitis, it is important to know if there is an acute form of the disease — then hot infusions and other means is contraindicated.
Getting rid of periodontitis
Are you trying to figure out what to do if it hurts one of your teeth, but the reason may be in the gums. Periodontitis is characterized by inflammation, bleeding, itching, discomfort when chewing, a further loosening of the molars.
Such dental treatment folk remedies can be quite effective, but often without professional help in the future not to do:
- Take about the same amount of Linden flowers and calendula, pour a glass of boiling water, leave for about 40 minutes. Do gargling three times per day;
- For chronic diseases it is useful to massage the gums with a mixture of oils of fir, sea buckthorn, enough for five minutes two times a day;
- If you have a Kalanchoe, squeeze from the plant juice, soak a cotton harness them and put it closer to the gum. The procedure time is not less than 40 minutes, can hour;
- Many folk remedies the treatment of dental pain mention comfrey. Take a spoonful of the dry product and put it into a glass of hot water, then keep in a water bath for about 20 minutes, strain. Rinsing should last about 2 minutes.
Also try adding some dry pasta calamus powder, it will improve its properties.
That will help with Tartar
Often because of the insufficient quality of hygiene on the teeth accumulate plaque, which hardens and can be removed only in the dental office. Because of this further affects the gums, in the worst case, teeth can fall out. In this case, treatment of folk remedies — rather a preventative measure, but if the situation is not running, do well:
- At night rinse your mouth with a solution of half Cup of warm water and a spoon of honey. This should be done within three months every day;
- Prepare the infusion of horsetail — you will need three tablespoons of dry matter and a Cup of boiling water. The infusion should be prepared in an hour, with carefully steamed. After straining you need to drink a glass twice a day;
- Take the bark from young branches of a walnut — 150 g need to boil in a liter of water for 15 minutes. In the resulting broth when brushing your teeth, wet the brush and how to clean the molars, paying attention to all the interdental spaces;
- Every day eat raw carrots or slices of black radish also helps to remove the stone consumption of apples, pears, garlic, cabbage, green tea.
Essential oils that can easily buy and immediately use, this is a good option for quick relief of pain and inflammation. Here are some tips about how to be treated by using aromatherapy:
- The clove oil wetted cotton swab and inserted into the hollow of the patient’s molar. The necessary time to evaluate personal feelings, since the substance is strong enough, can cause an allergic reaction;
- A compress of five drops of oil caputi will help to relieve pain, reduce swelling and inflammation;
- Also good job mint oil on cotton wool is moistened and applied to the aching tooth, frequently changing;
- And prepare a mix of 1 drop of clove, 2 drops of peppermint and lavender oils, all Bay is a teaspoon of almond oil. Dipped in this composition cotton swab applied to the affected area.
How to prevent a relapse
If you suffer from toothache, and folk remedy you have to choose by trial and error, so you need to think about how to prepare in advance:
- First, start carefully monitor the oral hygiene, consult your doctor about further care.
- Second, you must make sure that food and drink into your body much as possible of fluorine, although an excess is also not supposed to be, so it is desirable to know the content of this substance in your body.
- Next — follow the temperature of the food, get ill suddenly can tooth, if you first eat something hot and then cold. And, of course, avoid sugar in its pure form, especially the caramel and candy, it is better to give preference to the fruit.
- Be sure to check in advance as much as possible about what you can do if you have a toothache, to be prepared.
- Not be amiss to eat a few cloves of garlic or half an onion a day, so you will reduce the growth of pathogenic microflora in the mouth and at the same time to strengthen their immune system.