How to keep teeth healthy: prevention of diseases of the teeth and gums
Many are thinking about how to keep teeth healthy. It is necessary to prevent various diseases. There are some rules that need to be done.
Be sure to monitor the health of your teeth. First of all it concerns the cleaning of the oral cavity. The procedure must be performed every day at least twice, but it’s better after every meal. Last cleaning should not a few seconds and 4-5 minutes. Do not press the brush, otherwise you can damage tissue. It is necessary to pay attention not only to the outside, which is visible to all but remote places. After a meal it is recommended to use chewing gum and rinse the mouth with special solutions. To monitor the teeth therefore, you must from an early age.
Need to know how to choose the right means to care for teeth. Do not buy the most expensive or the cheapest the pasta. The brush should be soft, not to hurt the gums and teeth, but her hair should have a certain rigidity to be able to clean all the hard to reach places. Dentists recommend to change brush every 2-3 months. It is necessary to conduct regular cleaning. You can do this in several ways:
- to lower the brush for a few minutes in a conventional boiling water;
- lather her soap and leave it for the night.
You must make sure that the bristles do not remain particles toothpaste. You can still purchase an electric toothbrush, with it, the cleaning procedure will be faster and easier.
You need to seriously consider the choice of toothpaste. There are comprehensive options and paste with abrasive, stimulating, foaming components. It is best to choose a tool that contains fluoride, as it protects the enamel from penetration of harmful substances. But an excess in the human body will lead to the destruction of the enamel.
A workout for the teeth
Very useful to have a special workout for the teeth. You can put it in my mouth several chewing pads and chew them until the sweet taste is not over. Then add 2 drops of essential oil fir, pine or tea tree. Such a chewing gum can be used several times, it will become a simulator. After a few days its replaced with new.
Another option is a massage that is recommended in childhood. This will help to maintain the health of even the dairy teeth. You need to grab the gum with your thumb and forefinger. Then gently RUB with movements in the vertical direction. To repeat the action at least 10 times. It is allowed to simultaneously use any vegetable oil, which added a bit of salt (a small fraction).
Prevention of diseases of the gums and teeth is and folk remedies. They are considered to be quite effective, but also gentle. Here are the most popular recipes tested for centuries:
- Oak bark. Is used for bleeding gums. Shredded bark mixed with flowers of lime, both components take the same parts. Spoon collection pour a Cup of water and wait until the infusion has cooled. Then it is filtered and used for the prevention of inflammatory processes of the gums. Rinse your mouth 3 times a day.
- Horseradish and wine. You need to chop the horseradish grated and squeeze the juice. 2 tsp dissolved in a Cup of red wine. Rinsing this part of your mouth after each meal.
- The burdock. On the basis of preparing the broth, which helps to strengthen the gums. Chop the burdock. 1 tsp of raw anger with a Cup of water and boil on low heat for 2 minutes. After an hour, when the medium has cooled and infused, strain and use mouthwash.
- Herbal. Effective prevention of gum disease is through the gathering of blossoms, rose hips, fireweed and mint leaves. You need all the components are thoroughly crushed and mixed. 1 tbsp. l. collection pour 1 a glass of water and then boil. Drain after 2 hours, add 5 g mumie. The resulting solution rinse your mouth 2 times a day.
- Wormwood can prevent various diseases of the oral cavity, including teeth. Infusion removes unpleasant odor from the mouth. To cook it you need 1 tbsp. l. minced raw pour 2 cups boiling water and wait half an hour, filter, rinse fluid obtained by mouth 4 times a day.
- Cognac has restorative properties, it is very useful for tissues of the oral cavity. But to use it in small quantities.
- Baking soda. This is the easiest option, which is suitable for brushing teeth. 1 tbsp of baking soda dissolved in a glass of water and rinse your mouth after every meal. This option is considered the most popular. If you add it to toothpaste the baking soda, then you can get rid of plaque .
- St. John’s wort. On the basis of this herb is prepared the alcoholic tincture. The drug is able to prevent the destruction of the tooth root to eliminate inflammation and unpleasant odor from the mouth. To prepare this remedy you need 1 tbsp. l. chopped herbs pour 500 ml of alcohol. Tool to insist in a dark place during the week. Medicine to dissolve and swallow. Half Cup is taken 40 drops. Use the infusion twice a day during the week. This is a great prevention of your teeth and gums.
- Plantain. If you want to heal small wounds in your mouth, you can use the juice of plantain, applying it on the gums. The tool does not have any harmful impact on the enamel.
- Lemon. The juice of this fruit strengthens the gums, accelerates tissue regeneration, so that helps to cope with small ulcers in the oral cavity. You need a brush to apply the gel, avoiding contact of fluids on the teeth.
Prevention of dental diseases is very important. All these means of preserving the health of the oral cavity are very effective and proven for centuries. They are perfectly suitable for adults and children. Have virtually no contraindications. Cannot be used in the presence of Allergy to any components. If dental problems should consult a doctor.
Prevention of diseases of teeth and gums includes changes in the diet. You must consume those foods that benefit the teeth and gums. It is recommended to eat honey and citrus. Will benefit and apples. But after consumption of such products it is necessary to brush your teeth. But the various sweets (cakes, candy, etc.) should not be abused, as they contribute to the destruction of the enamel.
Not recommended for hot meals and drinks. The diet should include fresh fruits and vegetables, clean water. Useful in the morning drink carrot juice. You can squeeze it out one large carrot, add 1 tbsp olive or flax oil and 1 tsp of honey. All mix thoroughly and drink on an empty stomach. This drink not only strengthens the tooth tissue, but also eliminates any inflammatory processes in the oral cavity.
Foods which are beneficial to the teeth and gums:
- Carrots. It can crack teeth, and drink fresh juice. The product strengthens the enamel. Besides, is a good simulator for the gums and teeth.
- Milk and milk products. They contain large amounts of calcium, which is an important component of dental tissue.
- Fish. In its composition a lot of phosphorus, which is also very important for healthy teeth;
- Green — source of calcium organic type.
- Kelp is considered a source of iodine and other micronutrients that improve metabolism.
- Pumpkin. It contains selenium, zinc, fluorine. Due to this, the product has bleaching properties relative to enamel, strengthens teeth and heals them.
- Apples. They are also an excellent trainer for those people who care for their teeth.
- Chicory improves metabolism, blood circulation in the tissues of the oral cavity.
- Bow. In its structure a large number of volatile and ascorbic acid, whereby the product prevents scurvy, eliminates inflammation and strengthens the gums.
Should be excluded from the diet a number of products that are harmful to teeth. These include the following:
- Roasted sunflower seeds as cleared and not cleared. While cleaning teeth enamel damaged seeds. If you repeat it often, it will not be able to recover completely. In addition, in roasted seeds contain harmful substances, which also can damage the enamel.
- Rude food — crackers and other solid food. Her gums are injured, harmed enamel.
- Fast food and butter cakes. This food is not sufficiently chewing load, which the gums become loose with regular use of this food. Increases the likelihood of tooth loss, and enamel becomes thinner, which facilitates the penetration of infection in the tooth tissue.
- Coca-Cola, lemonade and other fizzy sugary drinks. They contain chemical compounds that destroy the enamel.
- Currants, cherries and other berries with a sour taste. They have many fruit acids that are bad for the teeth.
If you follow the simple rules, balanced diet is a good prevention of diseases of teeth and gums.
How to maintain healthy teeth — the question for many is actual. You need to properly floss, visit the dentist regularly, give up bad habits. There are many additional measures that will improve their status and prevent various diseases of the oral cavity.