How to take ketorol in dental pain?
Take Ketorol toothache is one of the most effective and efficient ways to combat this problem, it is popular for its strong analgesic action, which can quickly neutralize the painful symptoms.
In this article we will analyze and describe how to use ketorol, consider its effect on the body, discuss contraindications.
Ketorol is a non – steroidal remedy, which has a strong anti-inflammatory action. Medicine is considered one of the strongest non-narcotic painkillers.
Releasing it in the form of tablets, solution for injections and gel for topical application. Ketorol main characteristics are very similar to Ketanov (part of the preparations included the same active substance).
Begins to affect the body after 15-20 minutes after ingestion, and the peak of its action falls on the 40-50 minute since ingestion and the effect lasts approximately 5 hours. For toothache use the drug in pill form. In pharmacies it is released on the recipe.
With proper reception of the cases these side effects are very rare as the absence of a positive result after consumption. However, doctors say that such drugs should be taken only with very strong pain prior to arrival in the dental office.
The composition and the effect on the body
The main active substance is Ketorolac ketorol it has vivid anti-inflammatory, so it helps to cope with severe pain.
- Ketorolac trometamin.
The damaged area on the teeth obezbolivatmi tool, but this does not mean that pathological processes are terminated. They continue to occur with the same intensity, but the man ceases to feel pain. For such a strong and quick action ketorol often compared to drugs.
The drug temporarily relieves symptoms and does not cure it. Some patients, due to the use of strong painkillers for a long time, do not go to the experts. Eventually the affected teeth are completely destroyed, which led to their loss and costly treatment.
Ketorol non-addictive, and rarely gives side effects. For a person without complex abnormalities in the body the cure is safe, but that does not mean that you can abuse it. In any case, it is important to take it after a careful study of the instructions, consult a specialist.
How to take Ketorol in dental pain?
It is recommended to take medicine when the pain is characterized by a strong pungency. For chronic pain its use will not bring the desired effect.
Less than you use Ketorol, the more positively it affects the body, one pill will be enough to numb the pain before the visit to the doctor if this fails, then you can re-take the drug.
- you should not take a day more than four tablets ketorol (and the intervals between doses must be 4 hours);
- the pain relief should not exceed 5 days;
- when taking the tablet should drink plenty of water;
- the presence in the stomach is too high amounts of fat can have a negative effect on the action of ketorol.
We would like to tell you about the use of the drug in the form of solution for injection, to relieve toothache is rarely used.
- the total dose per day should not exceed 90 milligrams;
- a single person can enter from 15 to 30 mg of the medication;
- the following injection should occur no earlier than 5 hours after the previous input.
This form of use allows it to act much faster, but the person without special education recommend the use of pills.
Side effects, usually caused by improper use or systemic disorders in the body of the patient, which are contrary to his normal technique. Specialists distinguish the following possible side effects:
- increased drowsiness, slowed reaction time;
- disorders of the digestive tract (possible symptoms of diarrhoea, nausea). The situation may deteriorate if the patient is suffering from systemic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Another reason for this side effect may be the advanced age of the patient;
- the flow off of the hands, feet or face;
- Allergy is caused by a component of the anesthetic;
- headaches and dizziness;
- because of failures in the process of metabolism, the skin may be covered in a rash.
To avoid possible damage from tools, carefully read the instructions, do not increase your dose taking it, try to consult with a dentist.
The manufacturer defines the risk group, which is not recommended to take ketorol. This includes people with complex pathologies or changes in the body, they are recommended to look for other painkillers, after consultation with a specialist.
The tool does not recommended to take:
- in the case of pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding);
- persons under 16 years of age;
- systemic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer);
- in cases of kidney failure, heart or liver;
- reduced blood clotting (hemophilia);
- in case of Allergy to the active ingredient of ketorol – Ketorolac;
- if you have problems with the respiratory system (asthma, nasal polyposis).
Make ketorol together with other drugs should be very cautiously and only after consulting with your doctor. Not recommended to use together two funds with a bright analgesic anti-inflammatory action.
If you have used the drug immediately before the visit to the dentist should be the one to tell him, otherwise diagnosis your problem may be ineffective.
Video: description of Ketorol
► How much?
The price may differ in each pharmacy. As a rule, it is in the range from 40 to 60 rubles per pack of tablets (20 pieces). The price for solution is from 150 to 180 rubles for 10 vials of 30 ml.
Or Ketanov Ketorolac, since they are most similar in action to the ketorol. You can also use Dolac or Nise.
► Which is better or ketorol Nise?
Both have a similar analgesic effect, but Nise gives a stronger anti-inflammatory effect. On the other hand, it is more expensive of ketorol — per pack of 20 tablets will have to pay 150 to 200 roubles.
► The effects of an
When you overdose Ketorolac patients feel severe pain in the abdomen, disorders of the kidneys, erosive processes in the gastrointestinal tract. You should immediately go to the hospital.
► What is stronger: ketorol or Ketonal?
The main active ingredient of ketorol is Ketorolac and Ketonal – Ketoprofen. The effectiveness of each of them depends on the characteristics of the patient. They are believed to have roughly the same analgesic effect.
► Can I take during menses pain?
Yes, it really helps with the monthly pain, but it is recommended to use only in extreme cases. As a rule, ketorol can be replaced with tempalgin, which is better suited to satisfy the female pain.