Indigenous children’s teeth order of eruption
Molars in children and order of their eruption are a source of many questions from parents. Because the symptoms of their occurrence is very painful. Any mother concerned with the question — what now climb, dairy or permanent molars in a child and when cutting molars. Need to know answer to this question, to avoid problems with the dentition of the child.
The first indigenous teeth
The first molars in children are temporary (milk). The main mission of which is the grinding and chewing of food. They are called molars, are at the end of the jaw of the child. There are 8 molars, four above and four below. How much they appear.
When the child reaches the age of 13 to 19 months, he climb the first molars or molar with a pair at the top. On the lower part of the jaw are cut at 14 — 18 months.
All the kids are special and the order of growth of teeth may differ due to:
- genetic factor;
- sex (the boys erupt later);
- climatic conditions;
- the condition of the mother during the period of carrying a child;
- date of birth.
If the kids friends came first teeth, your child yet, this is not a reason for worries. They will erupt.
The types of chewing milk teeth
First milk molars can erupt in six-month age child. Of course, the baby will not be able to describe their condition.
To clarify this situation helps the presence of the following symptoms:
- the baby becomes cranky and whiny;
- observed the swelling of the gums and the presence of white tubercles;
- the kid stops eating;
- abundant saliva;
- the child suffers from stomach disorders.
Basically, cut the premolars and molars. Which at a certain age are replaced by constant. Adult children, when appear persistent, in place of the milk cracks are formed that defines an active jaw growth.
Officially a couple back teeth are called the first molar the second molar. Different from regular size and thinness of the enamel and fragility and greater risk of damage.
The terms and order of eruption of first and second temporary molars can be seen in the table.
|Age||The dental formula|
|12 — 19 months||4 2 1 1 2 4||The first molars|
|4 2 1 1 2 4|
|20 — 33 months||5 4 3 2 1 1 2 3 4 5||The second molars|
|5 4 3 2 1 1 2 3 4 5|
Remember, if it disrupts the sequence and timing of eruption of temporary teeth for no more than 6 months, it is considered the norm.
Here’s a diagram of eruption of the milk row.
When all milk teeth have appeared, followed by a lull. It is called physiological dormancy, which lasts up to three years. After the root of the tooth is shortened, resolve. The tooth begins to get loose and fall out. This increases permanent.
When there are permanent molars
Permanent teeth in children have a period of eruption of from 5 to 15 years, at which there is a dentition completely. There have been cases when wisdom teeth grow after the age of 30.
Parents should carefully monitor the process of eruption of permanent molars, particularly root. If the launch time moved on 3 months on, it may be a sign of the presence of any diseases. It could be vitamin deficiency, rickets or impaired metabolism of nutrients.
Permanent molars in children are formed under temporary. If the child is 7 years old and he still has milk, you should not worry that he has no permanent. Just until they are ready to erupt.
The emergence of permanent molars has a specific order. We can say for sure if it will appear right at the top of the cutter, it will soon be left.
The order of eruption of permanent teeth
All existing schemes of eruption of the dentition are indicative. The sequence of eruption should be constant, in the absence of pathologies. To teeth can grow up to 21 years.
At the age of 6 — 7 years the child behind the dairy row will have the first permanent molars root. Growing molars in children in the place where I grew temporary.
After they climb the two incisors on each jaw, then another two. When the incisors erupt, begin to climb the premolars. Their other name — small indigenous. They will be replaced in the 9-11 years second premolars and out to 12 years. 13 it needs to erupt the canines.
To 14 years in the empty places of the dentition (in the end) making its way through a pair of second large molars. The most recent should appear third molars (wisdom teeth). Someone they appear by the age of 15, someone later, someone absent.
How to grow molars and full-mouth series, you can see on the image below.
Basically, the first milk molars are replaced by permanent, located on the lower jaw. How long will this process exactly can not be determined. The main determining factor is the child’s body and its features.
Symptoms of eruption of permanent molars
Cut molars are more painful and with more severe symptoms than the indigenous dairy. The child may for a few days to change behavior. He becomes a whiny, lethargic, too agitated and irritable, after all, penetrate the molar inconvenience to the baby.
The most basic signs when the child climb molars:
- the increase in body temperature. Basically, when the temperature does not rise above 38 degrees. With the exception of the presence of colds in that period;
- the appearance of cold. What nasal discharge are liquid and transparent texture;
- the child significantly increases the flow of saliva;
- there was a failure in the digestive system: diarrhea or constipation. This symptom is rarely seen;
- baby sleeps poorly and is restless;
- child complains of soreness of the gums and itching.
You must know that in the time of teething, the child weakens the protective function of the immune system. To exclude infectious diseases should visit a pediatric dentist or pediatrician. Most often, the erupting permanent molars in children is accompanied by a runny nose. Appeared the molar or premolar — a sign of the blunting of the symptoms of teething.
How to help the child
When the baby cries, mom and dad are ready to do everything to alleviate the condition of the baby. Completely get rid of the accompanying symptoms is impossible. But a bit to smooth out their dramatic effect is quite real.
Actions that will help the child:
- to relieve itching and pain, you must gently massage the gums. This will help the tooth to erupt sooner. You need to sanitize my hands and finger to RUB the sore place;
- for pain relief you can use dental gels: Holisal, Kamistad, Kalgel, Metrogil Denta and others. But using them is neat, no often than 4 times a day. Before applying you must read the instructions and check the presence of Allergy to the drug components;
- if the baby’s body temperature is kept more than 5 days, it should immediately contact the pediatrician. This is the case not only in the eruption. The doctor will prescribe anti-inflammatories, analgesics they also;
- to avoid irritation on the chin, constantly wipe eye-catching saliva. Better use handkerchiefs made of soft material. To remove the moisture gently promaqua cloth and then smear with a fat cream.
But, we must remember that self-medicating is not always good. Referring to the fact that the baby cut molars, you may not notice for some disease that has the same symptoms.
The emergence of the premolars and molars kids tolerate fairly easy, but the process must be under the supervision of parents. The temporary teeth should not interfere with the growth of permanent teeth, so sometimes they have to be removed.
The doctors there are General recommendations for the care of the oral cavity at the moment of eruption:
- the obligatory visit to the dentist. He will recommend what to do and what drugs to use for pain and temperature;
- in any case not to lick pacifiers and nipples of baby. For an older child, you need to allocate a separate fork and spoon;
- to follow the rules of daily hygiene of the oral cavity of the child. Children older than 1 year, daily to brush your teeth with a soft toothbrush;
- when the baby grows up, you need to teach him how to properly clean the oral cavity;
- after a meal to teach the child to rinse the mouth and use the dental floss;
- to prevent dry mouth to give my daughter/son more water;
- limit consumption of sugar-containing foods;
- for the strength of enamel, the child should eat nutritious and varied food.
When you climb molars and all the while, parents don’t have overnight to give the child a sweet drink, to eat a lot of sugary foods, use of unbalanced diet and create a contact with the saliva of an adult.
Visit to the dentist
Eruption of permanent teeth in children is an important life stage. The formation of the entire dentition requires careful attention to avoid any pathologies, or time to start treatment.
As soon as the first permanent molars and premolars, you must immediately contact your dentist. It will all the necessary events and will reveal all sorts of problems such as:
- the fallacy of formative occlusion of the child;
- problems with gums;
- changes in the structure of the enamel, problems with its mineralization;
- pathological curvature of the dentition;
- the formation of cavities.
In adulthood, people suffering from diseases of the oral cavity, who received beginning in childhood. Therefore, it is necessary to visit the dentist since childhood, so he was able to identify problems in the initial stages.
Knowing the timing of eruption of permanent teeth, as well as their order, parents will be able to explain changes in the child’s behavior and help him to move is not an easy stage easier. And, in the future, his teeth were healthy, it is necessary to adhere to the rules of oral hygiene and not to forget the regular visits to the dentist.