Is it possible to treat teeth with a cold
Is it possible to treat teeth with a cold? you feel weakness in the body, fever, runny nose — these are obvious signs of the disease. But what if at this time you recorded on a visit to the dentist? A definite answer to this question is no. But experienced doctors advise to put off the campaign at a more favorable time.
What to do
This problem is solved in each case. It all depends on the condition of the person. If you have a high fever and nose is stuffed so that it is difficult to breathe, go to the dentist, you can not. Just call the doctor to report your problem and ask what to do with a sick tooth until, until you recover.
You can’t visit the dentist with a cold else, and for the following reasons (assuming that the tooth does not ache to such an extent that waiting is impossible):
- Usually during a cold weakens the immune system and it is better not to make any interventions, even in terms of teeth.
- At the time of disease in your mouth accumulates bacteria that can get into the wound, in the treatment of the tooth. In the process of infection may start the inflammatory process.
- To sit for more than an hour in the dentist chair unbearable when a stuffy nose, a scratchy throat, there is a constant desire to sneeze or to cough, and headache.
- Every dental treatment is a small stress to the body, and in its weakening in the cold, the extra stress is not desirable.
- It is worth thinking about the doctor, because he’s a man, so as all the risks to get you from infection. Take the Dr and wait out the period of the cold house.
What to do for colds teeth? Sometimes, a toothache occurs in the background of a cold, and then the teeth begin to react to hot, cold, sweet or salty. In this case, it is recommended to consult with a dentist. After taking a history he will advise the intake of vitamins, painkillers and anti-inflammatories. You may need to take potassium supplements and vitamin D3. All this will strengthen tooth enamel, reduce tooth sensitivity.
In some cases you may need the assistance of a neurologist. This is due to neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve, which passes through the region of growth of the teeth. Only the doctor can prescribe the appropriate treatment.
In some cases, a trip to the dentist cannot be delayed
Sometimes, staying home is unbearable. This can be severe pain in the tooth, which does not removed, or an abscess, which swelled cheek to incredible sizes. In this case, despite a cold, you should visit the dentist.
But even in these circumstances, the dental treatment for a cold in the form of their disposal. No surgeon will agree to this Scam. You ask why? This is due to the fact that in the mouth is the accumulation of various pathogens, and a tooth pulled, they easily penetrate into an open wound, thus triggering the inflammatory process. Therefore, waiting for the relief after getting a tooth pulled, you can get even bigger challenge in the form of various complications.
Another reason for the urgent intervention of the dentist is an inflammatory process in the oral cavity, when the temperature increased exactly for this reason. In this case, not only can you treat the teeth, but necessary.
How to fix a toothache with a cold
Thus, it was found that SARS is better not to go anywhere and deal with the treatment of the disease. But what to do when severe dental pain? To reduce suffering from a toothache, try the following tips:
- Take pain medication, so you kill two birds with one stone, first, remove the toothache, and secondly, will reduce the temperature, as is often the composition of these drugs is acetaminophen or ibuprofen.
- A special pill or pills of menthol goes under the tongue, as its absorption will be allocated to the mint flavor, which acts as an anesthetic and sedative. The pain should subside.
- Dissolve in a glass of warm water 1 tbsp baking soda and rinse this tool aching tooth. You will need 3 of these procedures before the toothache will subside, usually relief comes within the hour.
- Also help herbal teas with ginger root or sage.
- The use of onions or garlic for sore tooth, in this case, they also help to overcome the cold.
- Try to cure very common cold as quickly as possible, sometimes tooth pain is enhanced by the inflammatory process. This may be due to inflammation of the trigeminal nerve, branches of which pass through the oral cavity. To cope with the disease, you will reduce and toothache.
- On the area of the tooth you can use drops, application or compresses from the pharmacy remedies or folk medicine.
Of course, all these measures of a temporary plan and primary treatment will still be ahead. To cope with SARS in the near future you will be able to make an appointment to the dentist and forever to get rid of problems with the tooth.
Compatible with cold lips and a visit to the dentist
Commonly, the herpes appeared on the lips, often referred to as a cold. Indeed, most often it occurs in cold period of time as a result of hypothermia.
Herpes is a viral disease that can appear, including on the lips. At this time, it is worth considering whether to visit the doctor with this problem? It is necessary to warn that the dentist refuses to treat a person with a cold on the lips. This is due to the fact that the virus is on the lips in the treatment of the tooth can easily enter the body to get rid of that would be virtually impossible. Such actions threaten the development of stomatitis.
In addition, there is a huge risk of infecting the next patient, since even under sterile conditions, the virus can be completely destroyed. Thus, you will undermine the reputation of the clinic, and it’s your fault other people are getting hurt.
Better propecia cold sores on the lips and then go to the dentist. Especially cold on the lips is treated quickly, it will take just a couple of days.
Thus, the answer to the question of whether to treat teeth during a cold, is obvious. Permitted only in emergency situations. In another case, it is worthwhile to postpone the trip to the dentist to thoroughly recover from colds, and only then think about a sick tooth.
The same is true of the common cold on the lips that is herpes, remember that this insidious disease, so do not risk themselves or a dental clinic. In some cases, tooth pain occurs due to the common cold, for example, in viral diseases of the nose creates additional pressure, which provokes a dull ache in the teeth. After recovering from an illness, you will get rid of dental problems.