On the gums inflated ball what to do
On the gums inflated ball, what to do? the answer to this question people look for on the Internet. The best solution to the problem will immediately go to a dental clinic, for diagnosis and treatment. If you visit the doctor is not possible, and the General condition does not cause anxiety, it is possible to independently perform diagnostics. In this difficult case will help article. After determining the cause of the disease, the person will be able to provide assistance on their own. Remember, many diseases of the oral cavity have similar current. Not having medical education, it’s easy to make mistakes, to apply the wrong treatment, and thus to lose precious time. In this case, the high risk of complications.
The main reasons for the appearance of the formations on the mucous membranes of the mouth
The ball on the gums can occur for a variety of reasons:
- Activation of the herpes virus.
- Stomatitis bacterial nature.
- Abscess (dental abscess) — an inflammatory process in the periosteum.
- Trauma to the jaw. If the gums are puffed up ball after impact, this is a normal protective reaction of the body. It indicates damage to healthy tissues and the release of body fluids, which is enclosed in a confined space. A few days after the injury, lumpy needs to shrink in size and disappear completely. With the appearance of severe pain, contact your dentist for carrying out x — ray picture and determine the severity of the injury.
Depending on the diagnosis, therapy of diseases and their timing will differ.
The symptoms of stomatitis
- Dryness of the mucous;
- Hypersalivation — increased production of salivary fluid;
- Redness, swelling, local fever, tenderness of the gums;
- Fever. When herpes over the values deviate strongly from the norm. The thermometer shows 38 — 39 °C. When bacterial (catarrhal) stomatitis body temperature remains normal or subfebrile (37 — 38 °C);
- The appearance of plaque on the tongue and mucous membranes;
- Bad breath;
- Depressed mood and health. If a child falls ill, he becomes lethargic, Moody, constantly demands attention to itself.
Peculiarities of herpes stomatitis: the emergence of a bubble on the gums for 2 to 3 day from the onset of the disease. The elements are isolated and reaches a large size, multiple and small. In addition to the gums, the pathology may be located on inner and outer sides of the lips and the sky. Education initially filled with clear fluid that later becomes cloudy. On day 5 after infection, the bubbles burst in their place remain ulcers. They are painful, interfere with proper nutrition. Complete healing occurs within 9 to 13 days.
Features bacterial (catarrhal) stomatitis: slight increase in temperature, maintaining the health of a person, the appearance of the gums rounded structures having smooth shape. The ball is often isolated, has a rather large size. Painful compression that occurs when catarrhal stomatitis, called Atami. Pathology self-healed in 7 to 10 days from the onset of the disease. The application of therapy accelerates tissue regeneration and reduces pain.
Signs of periostitis
- Blister on the gums at the roots of the tooth. Initially, the education minor and does not interfere with its owner. For several days the inflammatory symptoms increase, swelling, spreading. In the absence of adequate treatment, size increases, cheek, lip, revealed the apparent asymmetry of the face oval;
- Fever, decreased performance and well-being, can occur if the pathology is spreading rapidly and the person is not qualified dental care;
- Toothache. Initially, the symptom appears in the use of food during nadkusyvat. A little later, the pain is constant, aching, rapidly increasing;
- If the pathology affects upper teeth, show signs of inflammation of the sinuses;
- Bad breath;
- The sensation of an unpleasant smell in the nose, for no apparent reason.
The increase of the body, the spread of the swelling of the tissues of the cheeks, neck, deterioration of General health — an unfavorable sign. With increasing symptoms, the risk of complications: abscess, sepsis.
Finding signs of flux, immediately contact your dentist. In a later visit to the doctor, the chance of saving the tooth is minimal.
Treatment of stomatitis
Treatment of stomatitis should begin with the onset of the first symptoms. Methods of treatment:
- Drinking large amounts of fluid (at least 1. 5 — 2 liters per day).
- The exception to the menu is spicy, salty, sweet foods. Food should be offered to the patient in the form of heat. Preference is given to food steamed in the oven, grind them using a blender. Before serving, the dish is complemented by the broth and brought to a liquid puree shaped state.
- Rinse your mouth decoctions of chamomile, calendula, oak bark will help to eliminate inflammation, clear mucous, relieve pain.
- The application of therapeutic rinse will eliminate pain, accelerate recovery. Drugs of choice: Miramistin, Chlorhexidine, Rotokan.
- To accelerate the healing of ulcers, apply the regenerating oil — sea buckthorn, wild rose. Recommended to lubricate the affected areas before eating.
- With the increase in body temperature over 38.5 °C is shown antipyretic medications — Nurofen, Paracetamol, Ibufen.
- Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing effect have gels and ointments: Holisal, Actovegin, Solkoseril, Metrogyl -Denta.
- Painkillers: Kamistad, Lidocaine Aseptic Kalgel.
- When is herpes stomatitis it is recommended to use antiviral ointment: Oxolinic, Aziklovira.
Cases should thoroughly implement the hygiene procedures. Teeth should be brushed 2 times a day after meals. Recommended use the brush with soft bristles and a toothpaste without abrasives. Treatment of vesicles on the gums is carried out after the antiseptic rinse. Gels and ointments applied in a thin layer. After the application is forbidden to eat, drink within 1 hour.
Before independent use of medications, carefully read the instructions, keep in mind recommendations on age and presence of contraindications.
In most cases, with correct treatment, the pathology is cured after 10 -15 days. In patients with recurrent course of disease, contact your dentist to identify and resolve the root cause.
Therapy for the abscess
Flux is a serious disease that disappears on its own. In order to get rid of pathology must apply to the dentist for treatment. Allocate 2 options of treatment: surgical and conservative.
In the conservative treatment includes: unsealing of root canals, or extraction of a necrotic pulp, antiseptic processing, elimination of source of infection. Subsequently, after complete relief of inflammation is filling the canals, rebuilding crowns composite.
Surgical techniques show a fast and good performance. They are applied with the ineffectiveness of conservative therapy. If: on the roots formed granulomas, inflammatory process has affected a large percentage of healthy tissues, swelling severe, being of the patient is critical, to resort to resection of the tooth.
Regardless of the method of treatment mandatory are assigned antibacterial drugs, therapeutic rinse.
Treatment of periostitis of long. After treatment, the patient must carry out preventive supervision by a dentist. During viral infections, colds and low immunity, there is a risk of repeated inflammatory process.
The bubble on the gums indicates the presence of problems in the body.
In order to reduce the number of pathologies of the oral cavity should:
- Carefully follow hygienic procedures. Clean your teeth 2 times a day. The procedure is performed with a brush and paste. With the mouthwash recommended to use a prophylactic course of 1 time in 3 months. Irrigator — a special device that will help you efficiently clean the interdental spaces, gingival pockets handle, to massage the gums;
- Eat right. Try to avoid refined foods. Switch to fruits, vegetables, seafood, herbs. After eating, spend rinsing your mouth with clean water;
- To avoid hypothermia. During viral epidemics of conduct health of the body by using taking multivitamins, fortified food, hardening;
- To treat comorbidities. Diseases of ENT organs give rise to pathologies of the oral cavity. Infection with blood flow, penetrates into nearby tissues and organs, causing inflammation;
- Examine out the dentist at least 2 times a year. During the visit, the doctor will carry out a professional cleaning of dental units, if necessary, cure tooth decay, spend the prevention of gingivitis and periodontitis, will provide the necessary guidance.