Rinse the mouth with baking soda and salt toothache
Rinse the mouth with soda is great eliminates pathogenic bacteria. To keep our teeth white and strong, and breath fresh, no need to buy expensive tools to care for the oral cavity. Soda helps to achieve such results, it is included in all of hygiene. Soda solutions relieve pain, reduce inflammation and protect the enamel of the teeth from disease.
Useful properties of baking soda to the mouth
Soda is used in many industrial spheres of human life. Why is it necessary? For domestic use it is an essential component. It is used in the cleaning of buildings, disinfecting of utensils and prevention and getting rid of a large number of diseases.
Sodium bicarbonate (soda) is a unique substance, which has the following useful properties:
- non-toxic and completely safe during the mouth rinse;
- is an excellent antiseptic that kills all pathogens in the oral cavity;
- acts as the leavening agent, used to whiten teeth and prevent caries formation.
To maintain healthy teeth and gums use solutions with soda, baking soda and salt in combination with a decoction of herbs. Rinsing with baking soda for toothache is essential in dentistry.
- During the symptoms of toothache rinse teeth with baking soda and salt. These substances will greatly reduce pain. But not eliminate the problem completely.
- Saline solution for rinsing can be used to clean the teeth from disease-causing microorganisms that enter in the mouth along with food. Toothpaste frequent use can damage the enamel. That is not true of the bicarbonate of sodium and salt.
- A solution of salt and soda well brushing tooth enamel resulting from plaque and whitens it well. To achieve this, the results need constant rinsing. These substances will not harm enamel, the opposite effect with benefit.
- Soda, the stomatitis. For the treatment of small children is enough to wipe oral mucosa with gauze, dipping it in soda solution for rinsing. Adult is used to rinse the teeth.
Rules of application of sodium bicarbonate
For toothache are strictly observed proportion of solution: teaspoon soda dissolved in a glass of warm boiled water. In violation of the proportions of irritation and dryness in the oral cavity.
If the teeth have yellow or preventive action to prevent it, brush your teeth twice a week. Instead of toothpaste use bicarbonate of sodium. But it doesn’t pay to abuse the substance because of the frequent use of sodium bicarbonate can destroy the enamel.
In sudden onset of a toothache, you can use the soda solution with the addition of other components. Treat your teeth with salt or sodium bicarbonate not fully succeed, need expert help.
Side effects of soda solution
- Prepared with soda-saline solution for rinsing may not be dangerous to humans. Limit the use of soda can determine only the diseases of man and his years.
- The process of rinsing is contraindicated in small children who do not know how to properly rinse your mouth. You can use a cotton swab or gauze soaked in the solution for treatment of the oral cavity.
- When acquired diseases that are specific: stroke, head injury or brain damage, it is not recommended to rinse with baking soda and other solutions to the oral cavity.
- If a person has thyroid disease, in soda you can’t add iodine. This includes tuberculosis and nephritis. In the period of carrying a child is not recommended to use iodine to prevent allergies.
The right proportions and adding certain components will help to get rid of a toothache and to clean the enamel from plaque. Soda and soda-saline solutions make it easier than with the help of medicinal herbs.
You must use a just prepared solution, otherwise the beneficial properties are lost. The water is taken and boiled at a temperature of about 36 degrees. Cold or hot solution may cause harm to gums and tooth enamel.
Lumps of baking soda and salt carefully stir in water until, until they disappear completely. Induced fluid does not need to cool.
Soda solution copes with pain. Cook it in a glass or Cup. A teaspoon of baking soda, mix in a Cup of warm boiled water. Then use as directed.
With bleeding gums cope Sodo — iodine solution. In a glass of water add a teaspoon of sodium hydrogen carbonate and 3 drops of iodine.
If one soda is not coping with acute pain, prepare 200 grams of infusion of sage. It is added three grams of baking soda and iodine. Rinsing your teeth with baking soda with the above components twice a day.
Soda — saline
Recipes salt water with baking soda there is not enough. They add certain components to fight disease. It can be a toothache, plaque on the teeth, or caries, bleeding gums, or just preventive measures.
For getting rid of pain you need to mix a teaspoon of salt and baking soda in a glass of warm boiled water. Mix well and gargle saline solution about three times a day. The procedure is done after meals and before bedtime.
This recipe can be slightly modified. Instead of water, use 200 grams of chamomile broth and add a few drops of eucalyptus oil. Relieves pain and inflammation.
The following solution will help to clean the teeth and reduce inflammation. It is prepared with the addition of a glass of water half a teaspoon of salt and soda, plus one drop of iodine.
Solutions to fulfill all their purpose, it is necessary to properly rinse the mouth. The language must be pressed to lower the sky so that the inner side of the teeth was opened. Rinse for about a minute and with different head tilts. Then the effect will not keep itself waiting long.
Treatment soda solution
As mentioned above, the sodium bicarbonate in combination with salt and other components are able to relieve a toothache, stop bleeding, fight bacteria and plaque. It can be used as a natural bleach.
Soda solutions are very popular, she is in the kitchen in every home. When the question — whether to use sodium bicarbonate to solutions, the answer is of course. A great helper to maintain the hygiene of the mouth.
Treatment aching toothache
Soda and salt is the most important and first assistants when nausem tooth. By evening, the pain becomes stronger. Solutions with these components significantly reduce the level of pain. To reduce inflammatory process.
Rinse the mouth with baking soda and salt helps in severe dental caries, various forms of pulpitis, periodontitis.
Soda and salt — a natural antiseptic, reduce almost to a minimum the number of harmful microorganisms in the mouth. Wash them out with water. Therefore, dentists recommend rinsing the mouth with the addition of these substances.
It is worth remembering that just getting rid of problems and using soda ash or soda-salt solutions impossible. You need to rinse your mouth with salt and baking soda in the early stages of the disease.
Rinsing after tooth extraction
For disinfection of wounds, each taking some measures. In this regard, dentists recommend the use of antiseptic after removal of teeth. But all procedures must be agreed with experts.
After getting rid of a diseased or damaged tooth remains of the wound. The surgeon during the surgery holds the washing and disinfect, but does not stop the bleeding.
- Rinsing with salt and soda is possible only after a day or two since the removal. To do this, use the bath: a solution of soda is kept in the mouth for about three minutes, then poured. After that you need to refrain from food and water for an hour.
- Two days later, you can gently rinse your teeth with baking soda and mouth. It is sufficient to carry out the procedure twice a day. It is the place to be when there is inflammation or a diseases: periodontitis, caries, gingivitis, stomatitis, and others.
Only the attending physician will give the patient accurate guidance in the selection of means for rinsing the teeth and the frequency of the procedure. And determine whether it is possible to rinse the wound.
The right dental treatment with salt and sodium bicarbonate, gums and getting rid of plaque, bleeding will not only help cope with the disease, but also make fresh breath. You also need to know how to rinse your mouth with baking soda right. Sodium bicarbonate has proved as the reliable and affordable assistant in dentistry.