Sea buckthorn oil in stomatitis: application for adults and children
Sea buckthorn oil in stomatitis have been used. Raw materials for cooking oil has a high content of nutrients and vitamins. Possessing a pronounced antimicrobial action and absence of side reactions, the drug can be used to treat stomatitis in adults and children.
Properties of sea buckthorn
Treatment of folk remedies are not less effective than traditional drugs that has a number of limitations and contraindications. Sea buckthorn oil for stomatitis is a highly efficient means of having a hypoallergenic action. In addition, regularly treating sores in the mouth of a child, the healing process accelerated significantly. Sea buckthorn is a unique plant that:
- Relieves pain;
- Softens the diseased tissue;
- Accelerates the process of regeneration;
- Increases the immune power of the body;
- Possesses antimicrobial properties;
- It has a restorative effect on the body.
Oil is used in complex therapy. One drug to fight the disease impossible. It is important to keep oral hygiene and rinsing with antiseptic solutions. Depending on the shape and form of stomatitis patients are receiving antiviral and antifungal drugs.
Nutritional composition of medicinal oil
Sea buckthorn oil from stomatitis for children is one of the most important components of successful therapy. Vitamin composition is presented:
- Vitamin C. is directly involved in metabolic processes occurring in the human body. It is a carbohydrate, lipid metabolism, and synthesis of steroid hormones and nucleic acids. The content in sea buckthorn vitamin C significantly exceeds the amount of valuable substances in rose hips and citrus. Has anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects;
- Vitamin E. Adequate intake of the component in the body accelerates the regeneration of tissues, increases the protective function;
- The vitamin b deficiency of vitamins of this group disrupted the major body systems. Vitamin complex accelerates the process of tissue regeneration;
- Vitamin K. This component helps to improve function of hematopoiesis is applied as a preventive measure for kidney disease;
- Carotenoids, which are precursors of vitamin A, involved in the metabolism and has a beneficial effect on the organs of vision. Stimulates the production of collagen and keratin. Accelerates the healing process.
The product is rich complex fatty acids that accelerates the regeneration of the mucous membranes, which is very important when the time came.
Chemical and mineral composition
The preparation comprises folic acid, manganese, iron, silicon, aluminium. In addition, valuable oily solution rich in carotene, Riboflavin, tocopherol, thiamine, bioflavonoids, polyunsaturated fatty acids triterpenoid acids.
Rich composition allows the use of the drug in the treatment of many pathologies. The drug of plant origin has virtually no contraindications, which allows to treat young children.
But still it is useful to get advice from the experts about the possibility of using the drug on a disease.
How to treat sores sea buckthorn oil
Definitely get the advice of your doctor before using the medicine. In the presence of intolerance to the components, even the external use may harm the health.
To check for allergic reactions you need to apply the drug on the inside of your wrist and leave for influence for 10 minutes.
If after the specified time will not have any itching, redness, swelling — you can use for therapeutic purposes. This diagnostic method is only applicable for adults. Sea buckthorn oil in stomatitis in children is used in the following way:
Ulcers treated pre-soaked in a drug swab. Treatment is carried out at least 3 to 5 times a day. Folk remedy does not burn mucous membranes, and on the contrary, soothes ulcers, kills germs and speeds up the healing process.
Pronounced healing effect of oil of an application. A bandage or gauze and wets liberally applied to the affected mucous membranes. Keep the gauze in your mouth for at least 5 minutes.
After the procedure you cannot eat or irritate the mucous fluid within about 30 minutes. Sea buckthorn oil in stomatitis in adults is used with the same success as in children. To get from the drug need a result of his need to know how to choose.
How to choose a quality product
Oily solution of sea-buckthorn berries release a lot of pharmaceutical companies. But how to choose a quality oil? Important rule: when buying oil, pay attention to the area of producing products and the gathering place of the berries. They must be identical. During transportation and prolonged storage of sea buckthorn lost a number of useful properties. This is especially true of vitamins. For example, vitamin C is destroyed by sunlight. The product must be certified and meet quality standards. A good indicator of oil will be stamped on the packaging that the product is made from selected varieties of sea buckthorn.
Good oil can be identified by other criteria:
- Color — orange-red;
- Smell — bitter-buttery;
- The structure is homogeneous;
- Let’s say a slight precipitate.
Cooking oil from sea buckthorn house
To ensure the quality of the product prepare the oil by yourself. You will need ripe berries choice. Before cooking them should be thoroughly washed and dried. For eliminating excess moisture, you can put raw on paper towels.
Next you need to obtain juice from the berries. The remaining pulp, place in oven and dry. After the cake is dried, fill it with olive oil for 2 weeks. Periodically stir the mixture. After 14 days strain.
The finished product was stored in the refrigerator, protected from sunlight.
The following method of preparation of sea buckthorn oil lies in the pursuit of concentrated juice. The juice is placed in a dark place. In the process of settling floats on the surface of the oil. It should be collected and placed in the refrigerator. Oil, with this method of cooking is safe, it is perfect for children.
Contraindications to the use of oil
Herbal products can not only provide healing effect on the body, but also cause adverse reactions.
- With great caution should be treated with oil, if there are problems with the digestive system, particularly the stomach, gallbladder, duodenum, liver and pancreas.
- You can not use the tool in the presence of intolerance to the components included in the composition of sea buckthorn oil.
Treatment of sea buckthorn oil in stomatitis has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and regenerating effect.
Using the product on prescription, in combination with medicines to cure the disease quickly and without complications. Before you begin self-treatment, visit your dentist for final diagnosis.