Teeth paste: types, which is better for front teeth
Many people with age, there is a need to insert a tooth replacement of lost or to restore the integrity of parts of the dentition. To provide a full meal and a beautiful smile in various ways — installation of dentures, implants, to conceal defects or to prevent the complete destruction of a damaged incisor or molar teeth let crowns, inlays and veneers. Modern dentistry provides a wide range of types of prosthesis and materials of construction of the prosthetic product. If needed, we can even replace all the teeth.
What are the criteria to choose the form of false teeth
When choosing which teeth better insert prostheses or implants, should take into account the condition, the advantages and disadvantages of both methods, the financial component of the issue. No less important is the time interval, which is provided by the replacement teeth (destroyed or removed), and appearance of installed products. As a rule, the more natural and attractive look used dentures, the more expensive their cost.
Therefore, when deciding which teeth better insert, analyzed three main factors:
- the status of the dentition and of the body, tendency to allergic reactions to medications or materials used for production of prostheses, the presence of oral foci of infection;
- the location of teeth that are prosthetic;
- the preferences of the patient, taking into account financial costs for a particular kind of dental procedure, the cost of which is determined by the quality of the dentures.
Types of prosthesis and their features
There are two types of dentures: fixed, removable and combined. The first type of structures may be installed in the presence of natural teeth or implants for fixation in the mouth. This crowns and bridges made from different materials. A removable prosthesis is usually used in the absence of teeth, and to restore those that are located at the edges of the dentition. As part of the combined prostheses both fixed and removable part, attached to the castle fixtures.
Dentures universal through their application it is possible to insert the teeth in the most severe cases and any age, they are affordable. Due to the production taking into account individual peculiarities of an oral cavity of each patient’s addiction to them is fast installation and removal is made easy. But removable dentures need special care, periodic cleaning. When wearing it for a long time, the jaw bone can atrophy. From time to time design wear out and they need to change. Used for the manufacture of the material dentures are:
- Acrylic. Duration of operation — from 5 to 8 years. The advantages of acrylic dentures include strength combined with light weight, easy care, great similarity with real teeth, reasonable price with good quality. The drawbacks of these products are not suitable for people who are allergic to acrylic, for the first time after installation can RUB the gums, so first use it is recommended to use special ointments.
- Nylon. Service life — 5 years. Fairly inexpensive, are easy to care and installation, natural appearance, hypoallergenic — can be used even by people with a tendency to allergic manifestations. These dentures do not cause discomfort when eating, do not impair speech. But due to the high elasticity of the material sometimes patients can experience pain when the use of nylon dentures.
- Polyurethane. This kind of false teeth in their properties similar to the previous one. As it is produced domestically, its price is even lower. He’s also stronger and more durable nylon, serves 6 — 8 years.
- Clasp. Resistant to significant loads, reliable, long life. Getting used to immediate dentures is happening so quickly that some patients do not even want to take them off before bed. They prevent the loosening of the roots with uniform distribution of load not only on the abutment teeth, but also across the jaws.
- Prostheses «, Quadrotti». Have a beautiful appearance, a great similarity to natural teeth. Flexibility, ease of use, durable fixation. Getting used to dentures happens in the short term, they do not change the pronunciation of sounds, so are the best option for people who, in connection with the peculiarities of professional activities communicate a lot, give lectures or conduct important negotiations.
The advantages of bridges and crowns include long service life (15 years), inexpensive cost compared to implants. Bridge construction can be of any length. But with the installation of fixed structures teeth grind and, if necessary, depulpers that accelerates their destruction. Also non-removable dentures are inlays and veneers.
Installing crown is the most simple and popular type of removable prosthetics. With the help of the teeth can be adjusted to give more correct form, to reduce too large dental gaps. Disadvantages of the use of crowns is the risk of an inflammation of gums with excessive penetration of the design into the soft tissue, as well as the difficulty of determining start of closed fracture of her tooth. Consider what are the types of teeth as used for the manufacture of material and place of installation.
Crowns to restore front teeth
It is very important that your front teeth look attractive and as natural as possible. So they are trying to establish crowns made of ceramics, metal-ceramic, porcelain. Types of crowns for installation on front teeth:
|Cermet.||The design inside is made of metal, the outside has a multilayer ceramic coating. The metal base gives the crown strength and resistance to wear, ceramic provides the beauty and natural look. But on the front teeth these products to put not recommended, because if the gums begin to fall, will see the metal ring at the bottom of the prosthesis.|
|All-ceramic.||Thanks to the use of ceramic Zirconia, these crowns have high strength. Their appearance is completely identical to natural teeth. No metal parts eliminates oxidation of structural elements and increases the lifespan. In comparison with other materials crowns are made of ceramic most expensive. Considering all the features and benefits of this material, these products are better to put on the front teeth.|
|Porcelain.||Designed for installation on the front teeth. It is a resilient product for the manufacture of which applies pressing. On the strength of porcelain crowns all-porcelain inferior, but the appearance is a full copy of real teeth.|
Crowns for restoration of posterior teeth
In areas not covered by the smile, you can insert the teeth from materials that do not possess a special beauty, but is able to carry a powerful load. This is because molars are the chewing of food.
On the chewing teeth it is better to put metal-ceramic and all-ceramic crowns made of zirconium dioxide either:
- Metal. They are used with titanium, stainless steel, alloy containing chromium and cobalt. Perhaps the use of precious metals — gold or platinum in the form of spray, or for the entire structure. These crowns are suitable for installation on chewing teeth, as they reliably provide the chewing of food. But because of the unsightly view they are used where they are not visible when you smile.
- Metalcomposite. Crowns of this type are rarely used because of the small life — about 6 months or a little longer. In their manufacture on a metal frame applied several layers of plastic. But under load the plastic moves away from the metal, so metal-composite crown makes sense to put the tooth in a small period of time prior to the installation of a more robust design.
Bridges allow you to restore the dentition that is missing 1 tooth, but several. Part of the prosthesis includes such number of the United crowns, how many roots need to replace. The structure is attached to the abutment teeth located on the sides of the empty hole. They must be sturdy enough to withstand entering the axle load. The grinding of the abutment teeth will eventually lead to their loosening and destruction. Therefore, after a certain period of time in this place need to put a removable prosthesis.
According to the production method and the material are distinguished:
|Solid.||For the manufacture of an alloy of chromium and cobalt. Molding provides good quality dentures.|
|Cermet.||A metallic base is applied to the ceramic layers, less aesthetic compared to made entirely of ceramics, but more affordable.|
|Ceramic.||To create a prosthesis used Zirconia, the model is developed with the use of computer technology.|
Inlays and veneers
Using the tabs, or veneer mounted on front teeth, you can correct defects in their appearance. In case of partial destruction of tooth surface to restore it using the tab. It fits him well and is a long time. Veneers are able to correct the entire dentition: hide the curvature, to reduce dental gaps, to give more beautiful color.
Consider, as inserted teeth with combined prosthetics. As part of the design uses two parts, one of which is removable. For its fixing to the abutment teeth using a special material. The second section of the prosthesis is removable, it is connected and the first through the castle mounts of the two types of clasps (metal hook) and attachments (special metal devices consisting of two devemy each other parts). Also made a combination of clasp dentures, mounted on telescopic crowns.
The use of implants
People who would prefer not to change prosthetics as they wear, and to insert the teeth once for a long time, should pay attention to the possibility to place dental implants.
Their advantage is not only in a long life, but no need special maintenance, grinding, located next to incisors. Disadvantages — high cost and long waiting period in order to determine whether the implant was able to settle down.
The installation of the implant is the best answer to the question: how to insert the tooth, if there is no remaining root. A contraindication to implant surgery is the age of 22, some chronic diseases, Smoking large quantities of cigarettes (over a pack per day). The implant consists of a metal screw, which is a artificial root inserted into the jaw bone.
Using the operation, you can insert a front tooth — incisor or canine. If the row is missing only one tooth, this allows you to restore its integrity, without damaging the adjacent. Sometimes surgery requires a sinus lift — bone augmentation of the jaw. It is necessary, if the upper tooth row has insufficient height of bone. Is it possible to insert a tooth using the method of implantation and which is better to use prostheses is decided by the doctor after examining all factors.