The child climb fangs: the symptoms of teething
That the child climb teeth, the symptoms characteristic of this period of life, always indicate correctly. Parents will have a difficult time when the baby may be difficult to eat and sleep due to severe pain, often fever, sometimes a skin rash. But it depends on them the whole process of how easy it will be to see the fangs and how it will affect its further development.
The correct formation of the milk teeth
To the first molars could grow properly, start to think about this need in the period of intrauterine development of the baby. Already in her second trimester, there is a bookmark of the teeth, and their health depends on the mother’s diet.
For normal development need calcium in sufficient quantity, need to eat fish, dairy and seafood, the gynecologist can also prescribe special medications. If you do not give this sufficient attention, deficiency of essential trace elements can affect health and the child and mother.
The timing of when you should see the molars, almost all standard, although the excess of calcium causes an acceleration of the process. The order of eruption of the following — first, there are the Central incisors — 6 to 12 months; then the side teeth 9-16 months; at last the fangs — 16-23 months.
Are usually the first upper canines, then the other, but sometimes it happens symmetrically. An important condition for the normal development of teeth — proper nutrition of the mother, then the introduction of complementary foods based on the recommendations of a pediatrician. It is important to give preference to the fruit and to protect the child from excessive consumption of sweets.
What are the eye teeth
The appearance of fangs or, simply put, the eruption of the eye teeth — is really difficult. Especially painful this happens with the upper molars, the reason is its close proximity to the nerve that passes through the entire upper part of the face and connects with the Central nervous system. At the same time, the closer he is to the top gums, the greater the pain when the child climb three.
Associated symptoms — conjunctivitis, frequent lacrimation, pain in the ears and nose. A little easier is erupting canines from children in the lower jaw, but unfortunately, completely avoid the adverse events impossible.
Why teeth late
If the specified span upper or lower canines start to erupt, it is a cause for concern. The reason for such a regulation may be General inhibition of the development and some diseases.
- Adentia. It is the actual absence rudiments of teeth, revealed by x-ray. Unfortunately, in the future to resolve this issue only by means of implantation upon reaching the age of majority;
- Rickets. Due to lack of nutrients, especially vitamin D, the baby molars do not begin to rise at the right time. Calcium is simply not absorbed and the tooth-bone system fails to develop properly.
If beginnings tend to come out at the second or third month of life, it also requires the opinion of a specialist. But if in six months the age of first cut is the canines, and Central incisors, do not worry, this is not an uncommon phenomenon.
Features of eruption
Many parents are concerned when I climb fangs. Usually at the age of 16 months, but for each organism individually. Affect the timing of the emergence of new molars many factors — genetic predisposition, the quality of food and drinking water, climatic factors, living conditions. Even if twins are born, one process can go quickly and smoothly, and the other to take much more time, and I am very surprised parents.
Interestingly, grow fangs after the incisors, but then slowed down and as if missing molars. It is recommended that once in the mouth will be the first prorezalsya the molars, come to the specialist for a consultation, in the future, the baby had problems with the bite.
Around 22 months the canines in children appear in full, but it all depends on the individual case. Even an experienced pediatrician will not be able to pinpoint the time, sometimes, only a few days, and sometimes the process is delayed for a few months. Fall these teeth at the age of 8-10 years, then the change is already permanent, and it will happen quite differently.
There are true symptoms of teething canines the child, among which the first sign — swelling and discoloration of the gums in place shaping the future of the molar teeth, and profuse salivation. Further can be seen the following picture:
- Moodiness and irritability;
- The need to chew on various items that help to cope with itching during how the baby hatch in canines;
- Poor sleep due to the totality of the above reasons;
- Feeding problems — some babies teeth erupt so hard that they completely refuse some meals;
- High temperature — for up to three days can stay on the level from 37.5 to 38 degrees, record 39 °C is rare;
- An increased gag reflex from too abundant offices of saliva;
- Rash on my chin (there is for the same reason);
Indicated when eruption of the canines in children symptoms can also occur, for example, only partially, but if the fever lasts more than three days, consult a doctor.
What can be confused
From common colds eruption of new molars on the top and bottom help distinguish typical causes for colds is required, or contact with sick or hypothermia. To verify the accuracy of your observations, go to the pediatrician for a checkup. Likely to be assigned immunomodulatory drug or interferon suppositories Nurofen, Vibrocil or Set, helps, weakness, confusion for children.
It is likely to confuse the symptoms of the eruption of the canines and intestinal infection. If persistent diarrhea and vomiting, should be immediately tested for detection of E. coli and rotavirus.
Remember that to start taking antiviral drugs and antibiotics not only by prescription.
Cope with the symptoms
If you cut the upper molars, you may notice the baby also runny nose, nasal congestion, redness of the throat. To help him, use safe methods that protect against infections and colds. The fact that when cut, the canines immune system is weakened and cannot cope, appear these unpleasant symptoms.
To help needs the following:
- The use of special toys, rings that give teeth to erupt much easier;
- The use of anesthetic gel is designed to relieve symptoms such as pain and burning sensation;
- Best natural remedy — chamomile oil, it is especially helpful when children are cut teeth. It is fairly easy to RUB into the gums several times a day;
- Children’s fever medicines. Their choice depends on what age the kid is, the better when choosing to consult with a pediatrician.
Don’t forget to play with the child as much as possible to distract him, especially if you cut the eye teeth and this causes great suffering.
What are the drugs prescribed by pediatricians
From what is presented in the market of drugs for children, the specialist may prescribe the following:
- The dentinox. Should only apply if the child is not the tendency to allergic manifestations in the rest of the drug is completely safe. In the composition of the lidocaine and chamomile extract, rubbed into the gums to three times a day;
- DataNorm baby. It’s a homeopathic remedy with a complex action. Thanks to him, the cutting tooth does not cause as much pain, out inflammation, improving digestion;
- Baby Doctor First teeth. Indicated for infants, it reduces inflammation.
When you use these tools, be sure to follow the reaction of the baby to avoid allergies, keep the dosage.
Besides the chamomile oil for massage you can use bee honey. It is absolutely not suitable means that includes alcohol, analgin and aspirin are also contraindicated.
Recommend and marshmallow root extract which is great relieves the symptoms and accelerates the recovery process. Botanicals delicately affect the health and completely safe for a small body.
Forewarned is forearmed
First, the three begin to climb out from top to bottom, sometimes this happens simultaneously. But the first symptoms often appear long before actually cutting teeth.
It is therefore important to understand in advance what to do:
- For example, you can purchase a syrup containing paracetamol, it is great to help with increasing temperature. And be careful with the plastic attachments to the crib that the child is safe to chew on;
- Buy some special soft rings, they must be periodically put in the fridge for anesthetic effect and alternate. In General, the molar teething won’t cause such discomfort, if you give the baby cool products. Be careful and observe moderation, it’ll catch a cold, use ice cubes is strictly forbidden;
- Always ensure that the skin does not remain wet for a long time because of profuse salivation or irritation of the rash may occur;
- Put the child on his lap and gently massage the gums, accustomed to this procedure, he will understand that it is animal pain and burning sensation.
How to avoid problems with the teeth
Care for milk teeth starts not after they erupt, and even before that. Before and after the baby is born the mother should monitor nutrients and vitamins that it receives. The best food in the first year of life there is always breast milk, it has also immunostimulating effect.
If you want to have your child as long as possible did not have any problems with your teeth, don’t give him sweets until the age of three, the fructose in natural foods are much healthier.
For daily hygiene while use a normal brush can not, begin to teach the child to use silicone fingertip or gauze swab. Pasta special buy, which is recommended for children aged zero to four years. All its components are completely safe, even if it is swallowed, harm will not cause. The composition is usually little or no fluoride, abrasives, scratching the enamel, non-existent.