The treatment of periodontitis in the home: what can cure periodontitis teeth
The treatment of periodontitis in the home not only helps to save time and money, but also, in most cases, is a safe alternative to expensive procedures in the dental clinic. How effective treatment of periodontal disease at home, take a closer look.
What is periodontitis and features of the disease
Periodontitis, in medicine is called the inflammatory disease of the gums surrounding the tooth. The progression of the disease is characterized by denudation of the neck of the tooth, whereby he greatly increased in length. The ligaments holding the tooth in the jaw hole weakens and leads to the loosening and loss.
For periodontitis is characterized by:
- Bleeding gums;
- Denudation of the neck of the tooth.
The disease is slow. First, one notices that the gums become inflamed and got swollen. The patient complains of the fact that during the cleaning my gums are bleeding. There is pain while taking solid food. In the midst of disease, the clinical picture represents the exposed neck of the teeth located under a sloping angle.
With the defeat of periodontitis observed mobility of the teeth. In the gum formed a pocket, which is the gateway of infection and pathogenic microbes. Food debris, trapped in the gingival space over time, will harden, causing the formation of plaque and Tartar that is very difficult to remove using a toothbrush or toothpick. Treatment of gums with periodontitis folk remedies very effective method, but before you begin treatment you need to be sure of the diagnosis. Periodontitis inherent symptoms listed below.
Symptoms of the disease
In reproduction in oral bacteria, inflammation develops, which leads to the development of purulent infection. Periodontitis characterized by:
- Feeling a metallic taste in the mouth;
- The odor caused by the activity of microbes;
- The appearance of fistulas with purulent exudate;
- The increase in submandibular lymph nodes;
- The presence of plaque;
The stone and plaque are formed due to insufficient hygienic care of the oral cavity. In the absence of proper treatment, you can lose teeth or enlist the help of a prosthetist. I’m sure many want to keep their teeth. To do this, you must carefully monitor the cleanliness of the mouth and how to cure periodontitis at home.
What contributes to the development of pathology
Dentists articulate the main cause that triggers the development of disease — deficiency of vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C. Not less important reason for the prevalence is the presence in the oral cavity bacteria. The immune system directs all the power to normalize the microflora in the mouth, there are antibodies that destroy not only bacteria, but also destroy the enamel, and cause the development of inflammation in the gums. In this case the ligaments holding the tooth in the moon is waning, leading to loosening and loss of the tooth.
Microbes are densely arranged on the surface of the tooth, in the form of a film. In other words the teeth plaque. With proper hygiene, plaque is easily eliminated. If hygienic care is not carried out regularly, colorless plaque turns to stone, to remove which can only be a dentist performing a professional cleaning. If done regularly, the prevention of periodontitis folk remedies, dental treatment in the future can be avoided.
Is it possible to treat periodontitis independently
Prior to self-treatment of periodontitis in the home folk remedies it is necessary to visit the dentist to assess the extent of spread of the disease. Assessing the degree of severity of the disease, a doctor prescribes rational treatment aimed at strengthening the gums and eliminating the inflammatory process in the oral cavity. If you set up for treatment of periodontitis folk remedies, without carrying out therapeutic procedures at the dentist, be prepared for what the treatment will be lengthy. In addition, procedures to eliminate the disease, you must exercise regularly. If you intend to rinse your mouth and brush teeth 1 time per day, the effectiveness of the treatment will not.
Preferably before you treat periodontal disease at home to visit a dental clinic for professional cleaning and removal of plaque and stone. When in the mouth all stimuli are removed, you can proceed to the treatment of periodontitis folk remedies. What herbs and plants have the highest efficiency, will be discussed further.
What plants are used for the treatment of periodontitis
How to cure periodontitis at home with medicinal plants? Most have high effectiveness:
- St. John’s wort;
- Cowberry leaf;
- Oak bark;
Used as a single-component solutions, and fees of medicinal plants:
- Oxalic fee;
- Oak bark in combination with lime colour;
- Linden calendula;
- The seeds of quince;
Expressed therapeutic effect has a tincture of the root of krameria reanimobiles.
How to prepare medicinal teas and infusions
Let us consider what can cure periodontitis at home:
- Sea-buckthorn and pine oil, in combination give an effective remedy of periodontitis. Oil must be mixed, the resulting mixture to massage your gums at least 2 times a day, for 10 minutes. For effective massage should be wound on a finger bandage and dipped in a mixture of oils;
- The infusion of lime color combined with the calendula. For the preparation of drug mixtures must be mixed in equal amounts of the ingredients, pour boiling water and leave to infuse. 20 minutes later, the tincture is ready. Before the procedure of rinsing should be filtered the resultant solution through a fine sieve or cheesecloth. Ready infusion should be 4 times a day to rinse your mouth;
- Healing infusion of oak bark and lime blossom. To prepare the solution for rinsing you need to combine 2 tablespoons of the bark and 1 teaspoon of Linden flowers. Pour mixture of boiling water and leave for steaming. After 20 minutes, strain and use the infusion for rinsing;
- Oak bark crushed, measure out a teaspoon of chopped ingredients and cover with cold water. Put on fire and boil for 20 minutes. Cool in a natural way, pass through a sieve or cheesecloth and rinse your mouth throughout the day;
- Comfrey is quite effective folk remedy of periodontitis. Dry root of comfrey should be thoroughly crushed, pour 1 scoop of the product with cold water and boil for 15 — 20 minutes. Cool, strain and use for rinsing the gums. Can be used for irrigation of the oral cavity;
- Tincture of the root of krameria reanimobiles. It is prepared as follows: 3 tablespoons root pour 40 % alcohol. Alcohol get that many to hide the root. The bottle is resealed and removed to a dark place for 14 days. Once the tincture is ready, strain and put in a cool place. Apply healing solution with a cotton swab on the gums 2 — 3 times a day. This method of treatment will help to strengthen the gums and stop the inflammation.
It is advisable to combine traditional methods with the use of drugs, accelerating the regeneration of tissue and have antimicrobial action. If you only use the rinse in severe disease, the result may not meet your expectations.
In addition, patients must stick to the diet and include in habitual diet that is high in vitamin C. If you notice that the treatment of periodontitis in the home is not effective, the inflammatory process increases, and bleeding gums — tell your dentist, it will help to cure the disease with traditional methods.
All safe treatment of folk medicine
The use of medicinal plants is not always has a therapeutic effect. Many herbs contain powerful allergens that are in contact with mucous membranes can cause unpredictable reactions of the body. This is especially true of those who decided to treat the herbal baby. Carefully study composition and side effects of medicinal herbs. Strictly follow the specified dosage, if it says to rinse ready-made solution no more than 2 times a day after each meal to rinse your mouth.
Pregnant women should also take special precautions apply herbs. Many possess teratogenic and harmful to not only the mother but also the unborn baby. A placental abruption can cause calendula flowers and St. John’s wort. Comfrey is a poison, leading to increased tone of the pregnant uterus, the opening of the bleeding and miscarriage. Even innocuous chamomile can trigger uterine bleeding.
How to treat periodontitis teeth folk remedies, it is easier to prevent at an early stage of development. Will help simple tips:
- Regularly to improve your immunity: exercise, temper the body, stick to a proper diet;
- Do not run the disease of the internal organs, in time to pass medical examinations;
- Right, and most importantly, regularly take care of your teeth and gums;
- Use a good toothpaste, additionally rinse your mouth with antibacterial mouthwash;
- Correctly choose a toothbrush. Remember! This is an individual subject of care, which cannot be transferred to other people, even if you are members of the same family;
- After meals rinse your mouth or use additional tools: a toothpick, a dental floss;
- Come professional cleaning at the dentist, at least 1 time in 6 months.
Before you begin self-treatment and use a folk remedy of periodontitis teeth consider whether your therapy more effective than prescribed by a doctor. Many try to save on the use of herbs and medicinal infusions, because they cost a penny. But, not for nothing they say that a miser pays twice the price! Can it happen that in trying to cure periodontitis on your own the situation is complicated and you still have to go to the dentist, who may prescribe the right drug that the treatment will be long and expensive.