Tooth cyst treatment at home: folk remedies
If you experience tooth cyst treatment at home seems one of the more pleasant and effective methods to solve this problem. Before embarking on such actions, you need to understand that a cyst of the gums characterized as a neoplasm with a rounded cavity, inside of which is liquid (in the frequent cases pus). It can be a long time not to disturb the man and that is why the pathological process is delayed, worsening the patient’s General condition and clinical severity. Gradually the cavity may increase in size, destroying healthy tissue. In this situation it is advisable to consult a doctor, and then to use traditional methods in accordance with the recommendations of the specialist.
Is it possible to cure in house conditions
Treatment of a cyst at home can improve the patient’s condition and to facilitate the expression of clinical manifestations. However, this method should be used as an auxiliary in conjunction with drug therapy. Before you start home treatment you need to consult your doctor to get recommendations and to learn about permissible dosages.
This also applies to those cases when recovery of the patient requires surgical intervention or injection of special drugs into the channels of the root of the teeth for cleaning and disinfection. In more relaxed situations people’s ways can have such a positive effect:
- to reduce or eliminate the inflammatory process in tissues;
- to ease the pain;
- to provide antiseptic action and prevent the further spread of inflammation;
- to suppress the growth of infections etc.
As alternative medicine is applicable these methods:
- preparation of herbal tinctures or alcohol;
- the attachment of compresses and lotions to the injury site;
- the use of medicinal herbs and handy tools for solution preparation with the aim of rinsing the mouth.
When you use traditional methods you should always monitor their well-being. In view of the availability of individual hypersensitivity of the body may cause allergic reactions.
Preparation of solutions for rinsing
To cure a cyst on the tooth, it is possible to resort to the preparation of medicinal solutions. Treatment oral this drug has a strong antiseptic effect, speeding the healing process. So, examples of popular recipes are:
- As the basis take one of the herbs or make them a mixture of:
- creeping thyme;
- field horsetail;
Medicinal plants must be pre-dried and milled. To prepare the broth 2 tbsp one of the herbs or a prepared mixture. Pour boiling water over 1 Cup and leave to infuse in a thermos (can be in any other dish, wrapped with a warm towel or a scarf). As soon as remedy infusions and cooled, they can be rinsing the mouth. Used in the form of baths and keep the solution in the mouth without movement for at least 3 minutes, and apply as a lotion to the inflamed area.
- A solution of soda. Takes about half tbsp of baking soda, which is soluble in 1 Cup of room temperature water. To achieve greater effect, it is advisable add 1-2 drops of iodine.
- The solution with lemon juice. You need to take 1 glass of warm water and add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Effectively using cranberry juice as the trays or rinsing.
- Myrrh tincture diluted in a ratio of 20 drops in a half glass of clean boiled water. Rinse your mouth at least 30 minutes.
One of the oldest and most proven ways is to use saline solution.
To cure the cyst, relieve inflammation in the soft tissue and destroy pathogenic bacteria, preventing their further distribution, is very simple. You need to take only ordinary table salt. Preparing it is easy, on the basis of clean, boiled water at room temperature. For 1 Cup you will need 1 tsp of salt. Then, the solution should be well stirred until a complete dissolution of salt crystals.
Depending on the extent of the pathological process you can rinse every manifestation of discomfort in the inflamed area. Most often the recommended interval between treatments varies between 1.5 – 2 hours. Also table salt can be replaced by sea. It contains more micronutrients and minerals, and therefore the effectiveness of such interventions will be greater.
Folk recipes: compresses and lotions
Compresses, baths and lotions is one of the ways to ease the pain and reduce the inflammatory focus. About a few of these types of assistance already mentioned, there are still some options:
- Take a head of garlic and slowly sucked it for 1 hour. You can also cut garlic and one slice in a circular motion to RUB the damaged area. This method has a powerful antibacterial action.
- Quite an unconventional way is the use of rust. To do this, take a rusty nail, heat it under fire (for neutralization) and immediately dipped in a container of natural honey. The resulting hole from the substance you want to use as a lotion to the gums with it localized cyst.
- Massage the gums with the help of salt and one pinch of turmeric. Movement should be light and not cause extreme discomfort.
- Hot compress for the treatment of cysts of the tooth needs to be applied on the external side of the tooth, and the length of the procedure should take approximately 15-20 minutes.
These methods relieve swelling, eliminate pain and help in recovery.
To prepare tinctures will need more time, but the effectiveness of these medicines is much stronger, and the duration of exposure faster. Use alcohol base allows you to temporarily facilitate the manifestation of unpleasant symptoms and conduct rehabilitation of the oral cavity in order to prevent reproduction and further spread of bacteria.
To improve your condition, you can rinse your mouth with diluted medical alcohol or plain vodka. But it is best to use medicinal plants, which will add the healing properties of the prepared medium. In this case, the traditional healers recommend the use of ficus or horseradish root. Preparation of medicines as follows:
- First you need to grate the horseradish root on a grater, to let juice. Then taken three-liter jar half filled with vegetable ingredient, and then filled to the brim with alcohol or vodka. The Bank needs to put out of reach from children place, it is desirable that it was cool and dark. After 3-5 days the healing solution can be used as a gargle or lotion to the inflamed area.
- Take about 30-50 leaves of ficus and fill them with 70% alcohol. Insist on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator or other cool place at least 1 week and to rinse the oral cavity obtained by means of up to 3 times a day. Before the procedure, the infusion is recommended slightly warmed to a comfortable optimal temperature.
Such a tool has great antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and healing effect. Treatment of folk remedies in the alcohol compresses or mouthwash is not recommended for pregnant women, nursing mothers, and young children.
The use of oils
Therapeutic effect the oils have similar properties to alcohol tinctures. But the advantage of such medication is that they are available already prepared, and therefore do not need to spend time on cooking.
What is the use of such dental treatment? Oil in essence is quite a concentrated product, and therefore stronger, but it must be applied with caution. At the moment there are many plant extracts, including those for cooking broths. That they, as well as oil of peppermint, tea tree or bergamot can be used in the treatment with the aim of antiseptic treatment.
As adjuvant therapy, medicated oil is used thus:
- Sesame oil need to take 1 teaspoon and hold it in your mouth for about 5 minutes. The number of treatments is 3-5 times a day.
- Clove oil put a few drops on a cotton swab, apply to the area of swelling and redness and hold for about 10 minutes.
- Peppermint oil, bergamot and almond to be applied on the principle of using sesame oil.
- You can do a therapeutic blend of oils in a lotion. You just need to moisten a piece of cotton in solution and apply to the inflamed area for a few hours.
When cyst on gums this treatment at home will have a pronounced beneficial effect with subsequent rapid recovery of the patient.
It is impossible to predict the development of any disease, however, observing the preventive measures, the risk of their greatly reduced. Turning to General rules, as recommended by all dentists, one can distinguish the following professional advice:
- The oral hygiene is one of the essential daily procedures. We should not neglect the cleaning of the teeth and irrigation of the oral mucosa after each meal.
- Arising carious formations, and there are more at a constant pain should immediately consult a doctor for early detection of problems.
- Strengthen your immune system, eat a full and take multi-vitamins, especially in autumn and winter. With a weakened immune system decrease the body’s defenses, and he is unable to fight infection.
- Sanitize the mouth only from reliable experts, so you’ll reduce the chances of you providing substandard medical services.
Treatment of tooth cysts folk remedies has many advantages. This financial inclusion and the efficiency of undertaken measures. However, it is strongly recommended to seek qualified help in medical institution. Home therapy is only symptomatic, and in complicated cases can be a cause of the development of life-threatening condition, for example sepsis. Do not risk your health, and all therapeutic measures perform under the supervision of a physician.