White spot on gums: white coating, white point
The mucosa of the oral cavity is the most vulnerable point and if there is a white spot on the gums, you just need to pay attention to it. In addition to the spots of the specific manifestations can be ulcers, wounds on the mucous membrane or white coating. The reasons for the formation can be multiple, starting with the usual disorders of the mouth cavity hygiene, lack of proper amount of vitamins and minerals as well as the consequence of serious diseases of the human body. Age at discharge not prone to illness, both children and adults. You can also note the presence of pain, they can be felt or not at all. In any case, any education on the oral mucosa should be a reason for a visit to the dentist.
The causes of formation on the gingival mucosa
White patches on the gums or spots, or ulcers each discharge has its structure, characteristic features, and pain. Each of them their unpleasant and causes discomfort. Among the main reasons for bringing the suffering of the oral mucosa can distinguish a number of manifestations.
Injury to the mucosal surface
The most common and frequent way harm your mouth:
- The first is used food, consisting of solid products that are able to carry out mechanical tissue damage. This is the bones of fish, chicken, croutons, sunflower seeds, etc.
- Fast chewing can also cause disruption of the surface of the gums.
- The white spot on the gums can occur from careless use of toothpicks or the use of other foreign (non-recommended) items to remove food residue in the mouth.
- No exception is damage to the gingival tissue of the dental tool in the treatment.
- Damage the gums can corrective device because of low-quality or literacy specialist has become a dangerous and inefficient to use.
- Today’s dental market products to care for the oral cavity is quite extensive. Actively begin to use the brushes for cleaning interdental spaces. They are made with observance of all requirements and minimal in terms of harm when applying. But illiterate brushing your teeth in a hurry can cause trauma of the gingival tissues, which in turn again will lead to negative manifestations in the mucosa.
Has the form of spots or dots whitish hue. Such spots on the gums mean that there is a channel through which released purulent accumulation, which in turn signals the occurrence of an inflammatory process of the gingival tissues. Provocateurs fistula are pulpitis of the tooth, periodontitis, inflammation of the cyst, tooth decay at a late stage, complications of treatment.
Key indicators of the fistula is the pus from the canal through the gums white spot and the presence of unpleasant mouth odor. In addition there are pain dental sensations in the formation of a spot, because the fistula is formed near the root of the tooth. The gum tissue beside the tooth will stand out puffiness. The solution can only be carried out by treatment at the clinic. It is necessary to remove the cause caused by disease of the teeth. In order to prevent the cosmetics for rinse and also help people’s solutions from chamomile or sage. To prevent the inflammatory process is carried out antibacterial effects and physiotherapy.
Visually Wens represent white dots on gums that are close to each other. They can take place without causing pain, but causing discomfort in the mouth. May occur independent resorption and the complete destruction of the Wen. But still should go to the doctor for the control and removal of secretions on the gum. Also, do not delay treatment if the meal or special mechanical effects on the Wen that is strictly prohibited, there was his opening. Microorganisms inside the spots can be instigators of breeding and infecting other areas of the mouth. Important in identifying monitoring the growth and changes of Wen. If you increase or change their form of treatment is through surgical intervention. Also a doctor will prescribed drugs to maintain the body’s immune system, allowing the exclusion of relapse after the spot is eliminated.
Inflammation of the gums
Provokes the disease is mainly periodontal disease, in which formed bubbles with pus, accompanied by bleeding gums and pain. Periodontal pockets over time, filled with food remnants, decay occurs, and then the inflammation. Pus begins to look for ways to eliminate and one of the options becomes the gingival tissue. This is a more advanced stage of the disease, and therefore a late appeal to the doctor and treatment will lead quickly enough to the tooth destruction and loss. Independent pricking bubbles is prohibited due to the fact that the mass contained in the form of pus, has many negative, infectious organisms. Direct contact with mucous membranes can cause infection, a complication that significantly affect the health of the other teeth. When inflammation of your doctor will be assigned to the use of gels, rinse. Complications, severe inflammatory process taken antibiotics. During treatment and during the adaptation period it is not recommended eating hard food, which can have a negative, irritating effect on the mucosa.
The procedure is popular, but no matter how safe it may be, a dentist removes the tooth enamel due to special tools that also fall on the gingival tissue. This reaction forms a white coating on the gums that can scare the patient. In this situation, you need to observe the color of the mucosa and to carry out hygiene procedures. After whitening will be useful to rinse decoction (infusion) chamomile in the morning and evening for 2-3 days. If plaque is not a pathological disease caused due to the patients teeth, the gums will restore its color. If the plaque is removed, but on the contrary will begin to appear white spots on the gums, you should immediately consult a dentist to determine the cause and eliminate it.
Change the color of the mucous
If the gums formed a white film, then ignore it. In some cases, in addition to the causes of bleaching, the RAID can be brought on by a long use of chemicals, which includes chemical (secure) connection. Not afraid is the lack of proper vitamins in the body. A lack of calcium, iron, vitamin C. To stabilize the recommended to the diet in condition. Doctors, after studying and examining the patient, his illness, the symptoms will indicate the need for reception of certain drugs, and prescribe a suitable diet. Self-saturate the body with vitamins are not recommended because of the prevention of overdose.
Plaque formation in diseases
In addition to the reasons which can be eliminated at minimal cost and health risks, there are a number of factors of a more complex order effects, through which is formed a white coating. One of these include candidiasis, which develops in weak immunity. It’s not just weakening due to a viral illness or otherwise of a chronic illness, and the result of the presence of HIV disease, diabetes mellitus, bronchial asthma. Excessive use of antibiotics can also occur in the form of plaque on the gums in the form of a mushroom. Spot, ulcer, white spot on the gums are not so terrible compared to the RAID, because one of the dangerous diseases in this case may be a signal of cancer gum disease. This disease will become problematic in the treatment, long-term, and in the case of late intervention will have serious complications.
Foreign white spots on the gums in an adult can appear in the first place because of lack of oral hygiene.
- Should be used in everyday life, toothpaste, floss, rinses, brushes, which will guarantee the creation of cleanliness in the mouth. The choice of means on care of teeth individual, someone to brush their teeth, and someone chooses a set of procedures. In any case, the neglect and refusal to care for the oral cavity will sooner or later cause disease.
- Further fall under the ban any of the products, which are often replaced by a toothpick. It is needles, pins, etc. items that can damage gum tissue and lead to painful formations.
- Periodic examination by a dentist should take place at which the doctor examined the oral cavity, if necessary, promptly carried out the treatment of unhealthy teeth.
- Do not forget about nutrition, avoiding harmful habits that destroy teeth, maintain the vitamin in normal condition. Not superfluous additional supplementation to maintain the immune system at the time of the year when the body is weakened or after viral diseases.
It is important to always remember that it is better to prevent than to treat long. Therefore, any deviation of the healthy state of the mouth should immediately bring to the dentist. Self-treatment and interference with gingival tissue basis can cause inflammation, complications and other undesirable consequences.