Treatment mushroom tea: useful properties, contraindications, and reviews
Kombucha is one of the ancient plants with beneficial properties which man is introduced more than 2 thousand years ago. Very popular is the drink Kombucha: a combination of yeast and bacteria impart not only unusual taste but also give new healing properties.
Scientists still can’t tell where it was first discovered this plant. According to reports, the place is Ceylon, where the local inhabitants have noticed its healing effects on the body.
Official medicine is not left unattended Kombucha and after a careful study of its properties was forced to admit that he can be very effective in the treatment of various diseases.
Kombucha: useful properties and contraindications
Kombucha has many useful properties, therefore it can help in the treatment of various ailments. The main reason for this is its unique chemical composition. Kombucha contains the following substances:
- Organic acids. To maintain the beauty and youthfulness of the skin and hair;
- Ethyl alcohol;
- Special enzymes that improve digestion.
- Lipids, which not only provide the body sufficient energy, but also are the building blocks of cells.
In the process of preparing the infusion of tea fungus it accumulated valuable enzymes needed by the body for normal functioning.
- Amylase, which is essential to the process of splitting starch.
- Lipase. Required for processing fat.
- Protease. Used for protein digestion.
Thus, Kombucha seems to be the antibiotic of natural origin, which are not able to harm unlike many chemical drugs.
Drink Kombucha can relieve the condition of patients suffering from various diseases of the digestive system. Its use is to enhance immunity, remove the body of harmful toxins, improve metabolic processes and accelerate treatment due to their violation of diseases.
Kombucha contains gluconic acid which helps to normalize cholesterol levels. With this is associated the beneficial effect of the Kombucha in atherosclerosis. According to some sources, the scientists were able to detect evidence that this acid can suppress the malignant tumors.
Chondroitin sulfate is one of the polysaccharides present in the composition of the Kombucha. The benefit it brings in the treatment of diseases of musculoskeletal system with the breakdown of cartilage. Moreover, it can be used as a standalone medicine or as a Supplement to the main therapy.
Kombucha has proved itself as a very effective medicine which helps speed up the healing process in various diseases. However, one should not forget that it should be used as additional help. The main activities for the treatment should be carried out only with the consent of the doctor. Therefore, to start treatment you must stay in the hospital.
- Gastritis and other gastrointestinal diseases. A positive effect on the natural microflora disturbed by the use of antibiotics and other drugs.
- Diseases of the gallbladder and liver.
- Chronic enterocolitis.
- Hypertension. While taking the drink provides a soft impact, manifested in the normalization of the pressure.
- Acute respiratory infections and influenza. Very effective as an antiviral and antimicrobial agent.
- Strep throat and tonsillitis. Helps neutralize harmful microbes.
- Eye diseases, including conjunctivitis.
- Obesity. Benefits due to the normalization of metabolic processes.
- Diseases of the nasal cavity — rhinitis, sinusitis and sinusitis.
- Gum disease. Brings relief due to the anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hemorrhoids. Effective as an anti-inflammatory agent, helps to ease the pain.
- TB. Gives the disease from spreading, reduces the symptoms of the disease.
- Wounds and burns, including with the penetration of infection. Helps relieve pain provides disinfecting effect.
- Furunculosis and acne.
- The nail fungus.
- Hair loss.
Even when following the recommendations for use Kombucha to cope with painful conditions. So before you use drink, you should be familiar with contraindications.
- Diabetes. The beverage made from Kombucha, has a high sugar content. This can seriously impair the health of people who are trying to treat diabetes.
- Fungal diseases. To treat them apply Kombucha is also undesirable because of the high sugar content, which is a necessary component for normal plant growth. Once again I want to remind you that this drink can be used to treat a fungal infection. However, this effect can provide only a beverage that was prepared at least 1 month. This time is enough for the sugar well dissolved, and then it can be safely used for treatment of the disease.
- Increased acidity of the stomach. To eliminate this unpleasant symptom mushroom can be used only under the condition that for its preparation use black tea with honey.
- Overweight. The infusion of Kombucha can hurt people with this problem, if it is applied during eating.
- Allergic reaction.
Kombucha for weight loss
If you have experience on the fight against obesity, you know how difficult it is to sustain a diet, especially if it involves eating monotonous food. In such cases, Kombucha can be a real salvation. Due to its beneficial properties it normalizes metabolism, thereby providing a slimming effect.
Just need to clarify that to successfully lose weight with Kombucha people have to give up sweets and other fattening foods. It is necessary to maintain optimal water balance and increase the activity.
The scheme of reception of the beverage is as follows: you need to drink a glass six-day infusion 1 hour before the next meal. If you want you can achieve even more impressive change: 2 hours after meal, drink an additional glass of infusion. Thus, during the day you should drink 6 cups of Kombucha. After months of treatment this drink, you will be able to normalize metabolism. Subsequently, the treatment must continue, but first you need to take a break with a duration of 1 week.
How to drink Kombucha?
This drink can help start the process of digestion, for which it must be taken 1 hour before meals.
Whatever healthy drink in any case should be careful in its use. You should not risk your health, if you are going to be treated too concentrated drink that is pressed for too long. Such infusion is not a drug and turns into vinegar, so you only hurt yourself and not get it any any good.
Note that the infusion of tea fungus is an alcohol based drink, so you should refrain from consumption if you have to sit behind the wheel.
Kombucha: the use of infusion
Starting treatment infusion tea fungus, you have to remember that the effectiveness from taking it depends on the time during which the salad plant. This, in turn, affect its useful properties.
- To combat insomnia you need to take a half glass for a few minutes before bedtime. Very soon you will notice, like a dream you will start to come much faster.
- People suffering from digestive problems, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, can help the following means. It is necessary in a liter of infusion to dissolve 50 grams of honey.
- To eliminate mouth odor, use a monthly infusion of fungus rinse. The same infusion can be used for teeth whitening. They just need to rinse your teeth after morning and evening cleansing. But to make this tool useful, you must dilute it in the same amount of water.
- If you are concerned about gum disease, gingivitis or stomatitis, then you will be able to help monthly infusion of Kombucha. For this purpose it is necessary to dissolve with water and rinse your mouth several times a day. Usually results can be achieved already after 10 days.
- For the treatment of periodontal disease you must use a three-day infusion. Them rinse your mouth every day several times, making a soft massage patients gums. The effect of the infusion will be more noticeable if you add to it the herbs possessing anti-inflammatory properties.
- Infusion Kombucha can help to accelerate the healing of wounds and burns. For this it is used in the form of compresses, but first it needs to be diluted in the same volume of boiled water. When the wound begins to heal, you should gradually reduce the concentration of the solution.
Learning about Kombucha, I could not resist to try it in action. I have been taking it for a month now and I can say that thanks to him I was able to restore the bowels. Prepared drink Kombucha resembles something like kvasok. Before use it should be diluted with black tea leaves. The taste of the drink quite pleasant. To use to pee in a special container a small amount of kvasok, where he will begin to increase in volume. Then add water and you can drink. It is very useful.
About Kombucha, I learned from my mother-in-law. It has long been treated yogurt from milk mushroom, which is called Japanese. Drink the mushroom must be washed and filled with milk so that it does not touch metal. The course of treatment is 20 days, take it 30 minutes before a meal. Then you have to take a break, after which the course is repeated. According to mother-in-law, it has noticeably improved health. Coffee addicted wife and brother-in-law. She also could not help but pay attention to how it has been influenced by the infusion of Kombucha. He especially reflected on the state of nails and hair. I managed to pass only one course. Special changes have not yet felt, but I think all ahead.
Now to come to the end of the month, as I drink Kombucha. In General, the feeling of it pleasant: gone is the heaviness in the stomach, and the intestines started to work better. Originally I wanted this drink to solve the problem with the hair. Therefore, in the coming days will begin after washing, rinse with infusion of the mushroom hair.
Kombucha is one of the most common folk remedies that can be found a few decades ago every house. To make a drink from it is quite simple, and the benefits from its use are enormous. It can help in many different diseases, but you need to remember that it includes alcohol. Therefore it should be used with caution. You also need to take into account the time during which it insists, because this has a direct impact on the effectiveness of the treatment of certain diseases.
The benefit of Kombucha