Treatment of nasal polyps without surgery: is it possible to get rid of
As without surgery to get rid of nasal polyps
Benign tumors localized in the mucosa or in the nasal sinuses called nasal polyps. Most often this disease affects adults, but sometimes it is diagnosed in children. The reason for their formation can be inflammatory foci, indolent infection, bronchial asthma, constant relapses of allergic rhinitis and various immune disorders. Basically, if they are detected, surgical excision, but from this article you can learn how to cure polyps in nose without surgery.
Treatment of nasal polyps without surgery is to eliminate that education causes. If their appearance provoked allergic rhinitis, the patient should be tested for Allergy tests and treatment antihistamines, in the presence of inflammation, shows a powerful antibiotic.
Sometimes, polyposis provokes individual intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid. In this case, it is necessary to exclude from the diet all solicitadores products and to cancel the admission aspiranturas drugs.
But back to how without surgery to get rid of nasal polyps. Effective is conservative treatment of polyposis cromoglycate and topical steroids. Cromoglicate call special substances, stabilizers allyamine technoclone membranes. They prevent the release of histamine, which causes the formation of polyps due to permanent swelling of the nasal mucosa. Topical steroids, namely drugs such as fluticasone, mometasone, or beclomethasone quite effectively relieve swelling of the nasal passages, causing the polyps reduced in size. However, their long-term use might lead to side effects and disruption of the internal organs.
In our days in some clinics is used as a method of treatment of nasal polyps, as immunotherapy. Its essence lies in the introduction of intramuscular vaccine VP-4, consisting of ribomunyl and immunocorrective bacterial drugs are antigens.
This vaccine is conducive to the strengthening of immunity, which provokes an increased production of antibodies, which eliminates the appearance of allergies and minimizes the risk of development of inflammatory lesions in the nasal cavity.
Is it possible to cure polyps in nose without resorting to surgery is quite a controversial question, but with the help of effective drug therapy can get rid of minor growths and prevent their reappearance.
Methods and means of folk medicine for getting rid of nasal polyps
Folk medicine today offers a large number of options of how to treat nasal polyps without surgery. Its natural means are used for the following therapeutic methods:
- Nasal lavage;
- Introduction in stroke treatment nasal swabs and turundae;
- Medical compresses;
Quick effect on them, as well as the miraculous healing should not wait, but to restore the lost sense of smell and other functions of the nose is quite real.
So, for washing of the nose using the following tools:
- Saline solution. They should wash nasal passages at least three times a day, using boiling water and sea salt at the rate of 2 teaspoons in a glass of water. In this solution you can add 3 drops of iodine that will increase the therapeutic effect. The course of these washes is 3 months.
- Tincture of celandine. Rinse nose this tincture is recommended as often as possible within two weeks of the course after a 2-3 day break. For its preparation collect dry grass celandine-1 tbsp poured 200 g of boiling water, infused for a quarter of an hour and filtered. In neetze you can add a few drops of iodine and a teaspoon of salt.
- Multicomponent herbal tincture. Polosnyj in the treatment of tumors in the nose there are many effective herbs, so for conservative treatment of polyps, their broth is great for healing washes the nasal passages. He gently relieve swelling, reduce inflammation and return the mucosa of her lost functions. Cooking uses: the roots of burdock, dry collection of field horsetail, horse savla roots, Euphorbia, and iodine and salt to enhance the effect.
The main feature of this treatment is the duration and regularity. One course the desired effect will not give. This is not to prevent inflammations of the nasopharynx, that is, try not to catch cold and not be in contact with potential allergens.
Instillation of the nose drops treatment is the first treatment for all forms of rhinitis. Self-made recipe from the home directory of folk medicine, they can help in treating nasal polyposis and to give a chance in getting rid of these tumors without surgery. To drip in a nose recommended:
- Fresh juice of celandine. It will be enough 2 drops in each nostril three times a day.
- Juice of celandine infusion of chamomile. Few drops during the week twice a day.
These homemade drops polyphonie reduce sprawl and contribute to the improvement of nasal breathing and the return of the mucosa of the lost functions.
Polyps, as well as other nasal ailments, quite successfully treated with therapeutic tips and tampons that are soaked in infusions and decoctions of medicinal herbs. Namely:
- white lilies;
- grass Hemlock;
Herbal infusions are prepared in the usual way.
Then they obmenivaetsya wadded turundy and carefully placed in the nasal stroke for 10 – 20 minutes three times a day. The course of treatment is 10 days with mandatory break in its repetition. If small growths, polyps can disappear completely, causing the mucous membrane to fully recover.
To prepare the tincture of garlic, you should skip it through a meat grinder, pour vodka and insist 3 weeks in a dark place. After that, they need to cauterize polyps, dipping it in cotton swab.
All of the above traditional medicines are effective, if you combine them with a healing poultice, placed in the region of the maxillary sinuses before going to bed. To remove polyps, will help the onion poultice or a compress of infusion Golden mustache.
In addition, to get rid of polyps can help such folk practices as:
- Inhalation of smoke of propolis;
- Lubrication of the nasal passages of candied honey;
- Reception mixed with honey horseradish and a decoction of spruce needles in the morning and evening;
- Inhalation in the nasal stroke pounded powder pills dexamethasone with the simultaneous intake of preparations of potassium.
But before treatment, nasal polyposis, the methods of traditional medicine need to consult with your doctor.
Non-surgical treatment of polyps in children
Remove nasal polyps without surgery is recommended for children, especially early age, which is highly undesirable surgical interference in their fragile body.Resorted to them only in case of severe violation of nasal breathing and with the development of purulent-inflammatory processes in the paranasal sinuses. In all other cases, to remove polyps in children is not recommended.
The regeneration in the child’s body are much faster than adults, so to get rid of the kids from this scourge, it is enough:
- Eliminate the reasons causing polyps;
- Conduct anti-inflammatory and antihistamine treatment and, if necessary, and antibiotic therapy;
- Strengthen the protective forces and healing the body through immunocorrection of drugs and specific immunotherapy.
Uncomplicated to remove polyps in children will help and folk medicine. Especially effective is the instillation into the nose three times a day drops prepared from a blend of honey and freshly squeezed beet juice, within 30 days, then within a week – Kalanchoe juice and again the same pattern with a mixture of honey and beet juice. It may save a kid from having surgery to remove tumors in the nose.
Treatment of polyposis takes a lot of time, so it is best to promptly take care of the prevention of the appearance of this pathological growths. To minimize the risk of detection in the nose is enough only promptly treat all colds, accompanied by fever and quickly eliminate the cause of allergies.