Overdose lysobacter in children and adults
Overdose lysobacter – causes, symptoms, first aid, treatment
I have belongs to the group of antiseptics, local effects. Used in the practice of ENT specialists and dentists. The active ingredient is lysozyme, it has antimicrobial effects and regulate local immunity. Pyridoxine, a part of the drug promotes healing of the oral mucosa. A drug well inhibits the pathogenic flora in the oral cavity, which can be caused by infectious or viral diseases. I have rapidly absorbed in the tissue and while the use of antibiotics, increases their effect. Despite the relative safety of the drug, can be overdosed lysobacter.
I have is antimicrobial drug of natural origin (the enzyme protein nature). The effect of the medicine is manifested by such factors:
The maximum concentration of drug achieved in half an hour and lasts for several hours. I have can penetrate into breast milk and through the placenta.
When applying lisobact with certain antiviral medicines and hormonal output of the body slightly accelerated.
When I have prescribed
The drug is indicated for the treatment of infectious diseases of the oral cavity and dental problems. Used for the treatment of children (starting at age three) and adults.
Indications for use:
- chronic and acute tonsillitis
- the postoperative period after tonsillectomy;
- erosion of the oral cavity.
I have need to take about 7 days to achieve therapeutic efficacy. Children from 3 to 7 years prescribed 1 tablet 3 times a day. Children from 7 to 12 years take 1 tablet 4 times a day. Adolescents over 12 years and adults appoint 2 tablets up to 4 times a day.
According to the testimony of the attending physician reception lisobact you can continue for over a week.
Contraindications and side effects
Contraindications the drug a bit, but should be considered before taking:
- individual intolerance of the drug or components that are part of it.
- high sensitivity to medications.
Side effects subject to therapeutic dosages manifest as allergic skin reactions. If there are side effects, it is necessary that the doctor adjusted the treatment and replaced the medication.
Pregnant and lactating women can be treated with drug only on prescription and in compliance with the minimum effective dose.
When possible overdose
I have available in tablets for sucking. In compliance with the dosage prescribed by the attending physician, overdose. Poisoning medication can only be by negligence and is more common in young children. Overdose lysobacter possible in such cases:
- The pills were carelessly left the adults in a conspicuous place, and the child ate them, taking the candy.
- Were incorrectly prescribed dose of the drug.
- Adults hoping for a quick recovery, greatly exceed the recommended dose.
Drug not recommended for children under 3 years. Therapy lysobacter for this age group can only be performed in exceptional cases and under the supervision of a physician.
Symptoms of an overdose of the active substance lysozyme, a member I have is quite specific. Appear on the skin of allergic rashes that are very itchy. Mucous membranes become swollen and inflamed.
With a strong overdose the victim experienced numbness of the limbs, hands and feet lose sensitivity. Possible degeneration of muscle tissue.
Overdose is possible only in case of taking a very large dose of a drug, for example, a packing at the same time. With a slight overdose, symptoms of poisoning will not show up.
First aid for overdose
If an adult or child show signs of severe overdose, provide standard assistance aimed at preventing the suction of the active substance in the gastric mucosa:
- The stomach is well washed with a large volume of water. After this is called artificial vomiting. For younger children, this procedure is carried out with great care and always in a vertical position, the baby did not choke on the vomit.
- Start soldering the victim. Drink give small amounts every 10-15 minutes, not to provoke an attack of vomiting.
As soon as show signs of severe overdose, required urgently call the doctor or deliver the victim to the nearest medical facility. Cheerleaders have a strong smell of drugs from his mouth or an empty pack of medication, which lies next to the baby.
Treatment of overdose lisobact in the hospital
If overdose is caused by a large amount of medication, the patient may be hospitalized to assist. Most often such poisoning in the hospital children go. Treatment is symptomatic, aimed at restoring the normal functioning of all organs and systems. Specific antidote to lisobact does not exist. Hemodialysis is not performed, as it has no effect. In the first hours after the poisoning may prescription diuretics and conducting forced diuresis to quickly remove toxins.
Prevention of overdose
Overdose lysobacter not fatal. You need to drink lots of the drug that the body has begun an irreversible process. Can be a dangerous dosage, which is ten times the therapeutic dose.
In exceptional cases, the possibility of a severe allergic reaction and angioedema, which can cause swelling of the lungs and brain and, consequently, death.
To prevent overdose will help care and diligence. If the medicine prescribed by the doctor, you need to follow certain rules of:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose in the treatment, especially for younger children.
- Tablets dissolve in the mouth and not to swallow.
- To hide the medicine from children’s reach. We cannot allow children of any age can pick up to of the pills.
I have is a great drug that helps you quickly get rid of a sore throat or stomatitis. But you can use it only as directed by your healthcare doctor, then the risk of overdose or side effects will be minimal.