Brown plaque on the teeth in a child
Brown plaque on the teeth is a common problem that many people are turning to dental clinics. It appears on the enamel due to the action of various factors. Gradually, this layer turns into the dental stones that erode tooth. The coating can be any color, but in most cases it is either yellow or brown.
Causes brown plaque on the teeth
The causes that provoke the appearance of plaque on the tooth tissue, often affect its color. For example, the easiest form is a layer of whitish hue. This film is present in almost all people. If you frequently repeat hygiene procedures, it will gradually disappear. Brown spots indicate that the teeth are often exposed to harmful products such as sugar, coffee, nicotine and other pigments.
The factors provoking the appearance of brown plaque, the following:
- Improper or insufficient care of the oral cavity. People could just ignore the rules of personal hygiene. Most often this problem appears in a child, as he still does not know how to properly clean the mouth and not taken seriously for such a procedure. You must brush your teeth at least 2 times a day, but it is best to perform the procedure after each meal.
- Getting into the gap between the teeth particles of food. I never seem to pay enough attention to each millimeter of the mouth. For example, the presence of small spots may indicate a hairline fracture, which often gets food. Because of the food in such places are beginning to grow bacteria that contributes to plaque.
- Frequent consumption of soft food. It is laid down, and remove it from the teeth not coming out. But if you often eat solid food, it will clean off the plaque from the enamel, which has a positive effect on the gums.
- Constant chewing on only one side of the mouth. Because of this the jaw on the other side is bad is purified.
- Various diseases of the oral cavity that contribute to the formation layer at the enamel.
- Smoking. Frequent Smoking of cigarettes causes the gums and the teeth appear film resin. It creates suitable conditions for the accumulation in this place the remains of food pathogenic bacteria.
- Problems in the digestive system.
- Diseases of the thyroid gland.
- Changes in the hormonal background.
- Metabolic problems.
In the early stages, this plaque can be removed if you properly brush your teeth and to monitor the hygiene of the oral cavity. The child also can not allow the appearance of the film. Otherwise, the advanced stage can lead to the formation of stones, an unpleasant smell from the oral cavity, pulpitis and caries.
The child has dark plaque on the tooth tissue occurs for the following reasons:
- the progression of caries;
- remote pulp;
- disruption of the gastrointestinal tract;
- disease caused by fungal infection.
Even in children brown spots appear. Follow this parents should be. As soon as there is a small speck, it is necessary to immediately consult a pediatric dentist. We need to make sure the child has proper nutrition. From the diet is supposed to eliminate the various harmful products and those that contain carbohydrates light type. Typically, the child appears plaque is a whitish hue, but it may gradually darken.
Adults have a brown spot on the tooth can be pigmented. Usually this happens in the elderly, although now this problem is manifested in young people who consume excessive nicotine, coffee, strong black tea.
In some cases, is formed on the surface of teeth black plaque. The reasons are the following factors:
- Prolonged and unsupervised use of more than 2 weeks of antibiotics that belong to the tetracycline group.
- Some of the disease in a severe form. This applies to pathologies of the spleen, liver, bile ducts, stomach, intestine. Can also pofalici abscess, viral infection, etc.
- Disturbance of acid-alkaline balance in the mouth.
- Adverse working conditions (for example, it relates to processing of metals and designs of them).
- The use of drugs.
- The presence in the oral cavity products from copper.
- Intoxication, violation of metabolism and the endocrine system.
- Allergic reaction.
- The presence of parasites in the human body.
Dark brown and black patina will not work to eliminate special pastes needed professional help.
If you are interested in the question of how to get rid of brown plaque on the teeth, it is necessary to go to the dentist. He will conduct a thorough cleaning of dental tissues. There are 2 main options. In the first case, a cleaning jet type. It lies in the fact that the doctor acts on the enamel of the sodium bicarbonate under high pressure. Due to this, stains and tooth film disappear.
As for the second method, in this case, ultrasound is used. The advantage of this practice compared to the previous method is that during the cleaning, remove dental stones. The doctor uses a special instrument with high frequency oscillation. Due to such vibration of the sediments are destroyed.
Such techniques are very effective and allow you to completely remove plaque. However, their disadvantage is that they cost quite a lot, so not everyone can afford such procedures.
To brown the teeth were necessary to prevent. It is this:
- Clean teeth twice a day.
- After eating, rinse your mouth with special solutions, plain boiled water or herbal teas.
- Change your toothbrush every 3 months.
- To abandon the use of alcoholic beverages and Smoking.
- Use only good-quality toothpaste containing fluoride.
- Brush your teeth is not only external but also internal side. Don’t forget the hard to reach places.
- To refuse the food that contains dyes.
- Inspect the oral cavity and its cleaning at the dentist at least twice a year.
All these rules will help to prevent the appearance of dark plaque on the teeth.
If you are interested in how to remove brown plaque on the teeth, you can use home remedies. There are many techniques that will remove plaque on the teeth, and they can be carried out at home. Here are the basic recipes:
- Baking soda. This is a conventional product, which for years kept by the housewife in the kitchen can be used for cleansing the teeth. The baking soda will eliminate plaque brown fairly quickly. You need to mix it with toothpaste, using small amounts and then just brush your teeth normally. This procedure is recommended twice a week. Is not necessary to press hard with the brush, so as not to damage the enamel. It is recommended to rinse the mouth soda solution: in a glass of water just 1-2 tsp of This procedure should be repeated after meals. You can take solution in mouth and hold for a minute.
- Activated carbon. The removal of the brown plaque is also this drug that is known to all. If the home is not toothpaste, the plaque can be removed with activated carbon. This is a great alternative. You must chew 1 tablet, but do not swallow it. Then with a toothbrush to start to massage the teeth and gums, simultaneously distributing the product through the oral cavity movements in a circle. In the end it remains only to rinse the mouth with clean water. Such a procedure is allowed to perform more times in a month.
- Hydrogen peroxide. It helps remove plaque and to external and internal parties, but the use of such a drug must be very careful not to hurt the gums. To prepare the composition, you need a small spoon of the medication to dissolve in a Cup of clean water. To use the solution for rinsing the oral cavity, but the procedure does not tighten, all should be quick, no more than a few seconds. In the end it remains only to rinse advanced mouth with plain water to eliminate any excess fluid. Then, you should brush your teeth. In addition, the resulting solution can be applied to cotton pads and applied to the teeth with stains.
- Lemon zest. It must grind on a grater, dry it and use twice a day, adding toothpaste before cleaning the oral cavity.
- Field horsetail. Based on it to prepare a decoction, which is to apply mouthwash twice a day.
- Ash. This vintage recipe for teeth whitening. It is recommended to mix equal parts of toothpaste.
- Strawberries. These berries also possess whitening effect. You can cook them and mashed potatoes to make a mask on the teeth.
Stains on teeth appear for various reasons. They appear in different places on dental tissue. To prevent such plaque on the teeth simply. The main thing is to brush your teeth, give up some bad habits. But if the spots still appear, you should contact your dentist, who will suggest some methods for removing them from the teeth. At earlier stages you can use a proven folk remedies which are also excellent help.